It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburi is coming? Greater cloud coverage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Big and orange? You probably vote it president.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Perhaps Niburi is the plural for Niburu?

OMG! there's more than one! Help!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

I used to be a Nibiru follower back when they predicted the planet was going to be visible. Just like Jesus Christ was supposed to come back in the 1980's, the end of the world 2012, Y2K 2001, and so on. I also remember the time when some guy predicted a giant asteroid was going to hit the earth, and the famous UFO invasion. I have been around here for too long.

Nibiru is never going to show up, it's not real. Jesus Christ isn't going to come that's not real, an asteroid could hit our planet, and I am still waiting on the UFO invasion, they ate taking way too long.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

i knew this joke was coming the second i made that post

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It had to be done, sorry

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

NO I am NOT implying that Niburi itself makes clouds.

BUT I could believe that HARP or some other type weather manipulator could be making clouds in hope that we humans do NOT Niburi. Yes that would be radically imperfect I serious doubt we could get 100% cloud coverage top black out the sky. And there would be side effect to that 100% cloud coverage.

At least according those who believe in Niburi there would still be possible gravitational changes between planets. I do believe in global climate change.

BUT to me there still seem to greater cloud coverage then what I think it should be. NOT scientific on any level.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

I used to be a Nibiru follower back when they predicted the planet was going to be visible. Just like Jesus Christ was supposed to come back in the 1980's, the end of the world 2012, Y2K 2001, and so on. I also remember the time when some guy predicted a giant asteroid was going to hit the earth, and the famous UFO invasion. I have been around here for too long.

Nibiru is never going to show up, it's not real. Jesus Christ isn't going to come that's not real, an asteroid could hit our planet, and I am still waiting on the UFO invasion, they ate taking way too long.

You are contact there have been prediction that would NEVER EVER come true.

The Jesus one as far as I am concern is NOT going to happen according modern day christian believe. I happen to believe in God and that he send individuals and Jesus was one of those individuals. I happen to believe that the editing of bible over the years has made the it almost useless. I believe Jesus returning is more of a person journey mindset so each individual goes through through own experiences.

Y2K has a panic that was artificially created by close minded people. There were software issues but it was greatly over hyped.

The Mayan calendar and 2012 was another thing over hyped.

You are correct that Niburi is NOT accepted by the mainstream media. Any would be fact are NOT accepted. I am NOT a source of FACTS on Niburi. Yes I believed Marshal Master youtube videos onNiburi

You and others do not have to believe. Though I believe I do not see major changes or threats. I believe Niburi can travel through our space with intelligent life. I believe that have already contacted earth and were told to go away, not interested in their help.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

no problem

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

You are contact there have been prediction that would NEVER EVER come true.

The Jesus one as far as I am concern is NOT going to happen according modern day christian believe. I happen to believe in God and that he send individuals and Jesus was one of those individuals. I happen to believe that the editing of bible over the years has made the it almost useless. I believe Jesus returning is more of a person journey mindset so each individual goes through through own experiences.

Y2K has a panic that was artificially created by close minded people. There were software issues but it was greatly over hyped.

The Mayan calendar and 2012 was another thing over hyped.

You are correct that Niburi is NOT accepted by the mainstream media. Any would be fact are NOT accepted. I am NOT a source of FACTS on Niburi. Yes I believed Marshal Master youtube videos onNiburi

You and others do not have to believe. Though I believe I do not see major changes or threats. I believe Niburi can travel through our space with intelligent life. I believe that have already contacted earth and were told to go away, not interested in their help.

You are a smart cookie who has their head screwed on straight.

I agree with your perspective.

This is my take on things based on my own internet surfing.

I will add to your beliefs the fact that that there is plenty of evidence of Nibiru or the Destroyer or Wormwood or whatever we wish to cause the catalyst of the catastrophic Earth upheavels we all see written painted carved and talked about consistently throughout our histories.Overwhelming undeniable evidence.The Flood stories are describing one phase of the event record we experience whenever this planet gets close to us.

Backtracking using DNA sequencing has evidenced that ALL of us originated in several high mountain regions....this means Noahs group were not the only survivors and there may have been many Arks......

Archeology has already been absolutely overturned....completely...utterly and completely thrown in the garbage....in fact Trump should lead the way and make laws in the USA forbidding the teaching of lots of the BS we have been forcefed.....TPTB run the publishing industry and they will not let go easily of their grasp on our childrens perception of the world they will be living in.

Watch the movie 2012....reverse the last 2 digits of the title and you have the arrival date of the incoming event and you have a very accurate representation of what will be happening you should prepare accordingly.

The Mayan Calander is accurate...our current calender is bastardized....this means we missed the bullseye the Mayan Calender is pointing at......it was never 2012 it was always 2021.

David Hamel spent his life trying to help us all by showing us how to build craft we could use to save ourselves enmasse....his date is 2021......

Gill Broussards dateing includes 2021 and he has an excellent series of videos describing the entire scenario....he even gives the correct date...GILL IS THE ONLY ONE GIVING THE CORRECT DATE IN THE MAINSTREAM besides the late David Hamel who has now passed forward.

A crop circle was deciphered by a man and it contained the plans and design for a J-Shaped underground shelter which functions like an airlock and can be built quickly with basic materials which will give people a fighting chance to survive this event if they are in the correct area.

Alien which translates into HUMAN ... abductees.... often describe being shown Catastrophic events...well it is always the same event because they are being told the TRUTH.....we arent the only ones who utilise the Earth and its resources.

The so called Aliens are realy humans who have evolved to differing degrees who have made it OFF THE PLANET BEFORE THIS EVENT and who have SURVIVED ...every 3657 years the potential is there for a cycle of Humanity to leave this planet and migrate into the Universe.....sometimes we make it and sometimes we do not....when any of the cycles who make it return to Earth THEY ALL LOOK DIFFERENT TO SOME DEGREES and some look quite different....evolution is somewhat dependant on environment hence the changes....these are NOT people from the FUTURE...they are in fact many different peoples from the PAST simply coming home to the place where they began...either to use resources or to simply see what we have become or possibly to interact with us.....and yes they must have some informal agreement amongst themselves to not overwhelm us the same ways we protect so-called indiginous tribes in places like the Amazon.

As you can see we are on the precipice of this event....no one is going to tell the masses anything....I do not believe it is even possible to indoctrinate the masses to this reality in time for us to do much more preperation than the Governments and Religons and Private rich have already done behind our backs.....no one can disclose this reality not in books not in the news and not online...simply because of the lagtime we have between the message going out and the message impacting.

We are approaching the Rubicon and no one is trying to stop disclosure or discussion any more....there is no point because it is not possible to disclose at this point....you can write all the books and do all the Seminars and online work you wish to but you will have little to no impact....ten years ago many people we see today with books and Seminars and Websites would be 86ed they would be dead after being deemed National Secirity risks........Gill Broussard is absolutely BANG ON WITH HIS INFORMATION....he is alive.....Nancy Leader is screwy with her delivery but her information is also BANG ON THE MONEY......she is still chirping away and no one cares.......there are MANY MORE people now discussing the true story ... but there is simply not enough time for anyone to rock the boat any more...so people are free to discuss anything now...no one cares....TPTB have no reason to care anymore.

Good luck in the future...hope you and yours make it through the storm.
edit on 27-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie
a reply to: andy06shake

NO I am NOT implying that Niburi itself makes clouds.

BUT I could believe that HARP or some other type weather manipulator could be making clouds in hope that we humans do NOT Niburi. Yes that would be radically imperfect I serious doubt we could get 100% cloud coverage top black out the sky. And there would be side effect to that 100% cloud coverage.

At least according those who believe in Niburi there would still be possible gravitational changes between planets. I do believe in global climate change.

BUT to me there still seem to greater cloud coverage then what I think it should be. NOT scientific on any level.
Why can't it just be "weather" that makes the clouds? I mean, computer models can track and predict this stuff with a good degree of accuracy now, so......are they in on it too?

I grew up in Cleveland, believe me when I say, cloudy sky's have been around for a while now.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Do you understand that many ordinary people have telescopes ... in their back yards.

They are still able to look at the night sky.

Let alone all of the other gravitational changes an entire planet would make.

P

Well to put you're assumption into perspective. As far as I'm aware I'm the only person in the world (certainly on the English speaking internet) that has seen and documented my anomaly at what was two o'clock from the sun (now has moved much farther out). I have three years of picture documentation and accounts.

Most of those with telescopes you speak of look to main stream to help in finding said object. They won't be able to do so though, as main stream will have you looking in all the wrong places.

We also have a predictable earthquake pattern that has has been documented by Terral03, so we know it is effecting us. Not to mention the pole migration data, Batrus data, etc.. the sun and moon are frequently out of position even due to our earths wobble, this is what is also pulling the polar vortexes out of position.

Planet x is a proven fact I can tell!! And will be emerging from off the horizon to the average eye 'proper' any day. I mean it (they) aree there to see any night conditions providing. You'll need to focus on the the 6-9 oclock positions from the sun, so the sun is 12 oclock (so back to the sun) most alternative sites like zetatalk and WSo are promoting looking at the sun, this is not the case for me now.

I agree with OP in that the elites may have ordered a weather/cloud barrage (weather engineering possibly) centered on western countries that are more savvy to Planet X I.e. Getting the word out. I could count 5 days of clear weather we've had here since roughly June 24th. On this day I had a great capture. Last decent sighting of mine was a month and a half ago~typical Planet X red planet with wings. Photos will be updated in a new thread, as this one was closed for obvious reasons..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously Guys! I've gone out of my way to get this message to people. Get ready and do not delay!

edit on 28-1-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Lots of different people....www.bing.com... have openly disclosed what is coming in 2021.....and it is a 3657 year cycle ....I quickly found somef videos of this disclosure.
edit on 28-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Is Niburi piloted by Klingons from Uranus? I have never heard of this Niburi. Is it related to Harambe?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Great, our resident expert.

Is Niburi one of Nibiru's moons?

What is it?

etc.. the sun and moon are frequently out of position even due to our earths wobble

WOW, now this is revelation.

Seeing as how its predicable to pin point where the sun rise and set and exactly when it will rise and set, how could they be out of position if when observed they match the predictions precisely?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Two North Stars you say?

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, as there would have been literally MILLIONS of amateur astronomers screaming their lungs out about something like that.

In order to use our telescopes, we have to polar align them. In the Northern hemisphere, we use the North Star to do this. Without polar alignment, you can't find faint objects in the sky, as you have to use RA and Dec coordinates to do so, and in order to use those coordinates, you must polar align your scope.

If there had been two North stars, it would have made headlines the next day.

I have NO control over US media on what they cover and what they ignore. BUT I think it pretty common for the US media to ignore whatever does not fit in to political agenda.

I do believe there are indeed amateur astronomers who posting to youtube. I do not think there are millions.

I should have BUT I did not take a picture.

I would have dismissed anything Niburi prior to that sighting . I do not believe then world is going to end. There might be earth changes that will be denied.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So we missed the last, what, three appearances, so they've pushed the date out again? Great. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Didn't you claim that in 2015 the world was days or weeks away from a major announcement about Nibiru being real because people all over the world were going to see it and you also said in 2015 planet x was pretty much going to make life difficult for people in California/East of the Mississippi? I'm wondering what were some of the major mistakes you made when it came to your research and how can you still be so confident Nibiru is real?
edit on 29-1-2018 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Not all of us were waiting for the last 3 appearances.

I knew what was coming when I was 7 years old after being shown during an Abduction event.

I discovered irrefutable proof independently of all published works.

I was not tasked nor asked to spread any messages.

I waited many years for others to put together the humpwork of dates and correlations of books and doctrines.

I watched the Authors of books trying to spread the word.They were suppressed using scarcity.

I watched the internet develop and different people try to spread the same word.Massive money driven volumes of content that is misleading was flooded online .They were suppressed using overabundance.

I learned of David Hamel and Velikovsky and Nancy Leader and Scallion and Cayce Antonia Lau and many many others....there are hundreds rather thousands of people who are circumstantially close to the truth.

Gill Broussard seems to have connected the dots historiclly.Nancy Leader and Antonia Lau have given people a great many bits of relevant advice on surviving post event.

The fact is I cannot believe the momentum I have seen building up....it is epic....I mean the Movie 2012 is the TEMPLATE for what is coming and they hid the true date of 2021 in the title.These signals are broadcast globally and could be misrepresented as a true global education by certain overseeing groups who dont fully grasp our ways.

Nothing has changed IMHO....the number of people who know how to and where to prepare and who are ABLE to do so is sooooo incrementally small it is truly a travesty of Universal proportions.

The Darkhats are idiots....they should have been spending billions empowering the few people who believe....simply because of the horrible odds our species faces....who do the dotards think is going to do all of the rebuilding....this is truly a numbers/volume issue....there should be a thousand people working full time giving mystery financial support via windfalls to every single survival minded person they can find who is a believer and is therefore motivated to actually prepare.Forget the color of peopes hats Black and White will both be wiped if the money isnt funneled in massive volumes to these people now not later.Both sides should be flooding fiat money to these survival monded people...the time to make tangible investments into the future IS NOW.They may begin with me.I will await the windfall so I may begin preperations....lol.

It doesnt matter how many books you read....it is what you choose to believe....the books were not enough for me....they are a mind-trap.....or WERE one because soon they will be absorbed by the earth.

Google...how do I survive the End of the World.....then accept most as in 90% of the content you will find is useless to you if you wish to survive....if you dont know what when where and why this event is coming you will not be prepared...the current survivalist focuses are all wrong....you wont need guns and rabbit snares or fallout shelters IMHO....you need to be MEEK and UNDERGROUND and focused on a complete rebuild...from mud forward....no bunnies no firewood nothing...no Mad Max scenario....no Will Smith type of I am Legend BS....

You have to understand you can never be more than a TORCHBEARER....no one is preparing for a long term life experience post-event even if they think they are....its all about the kids....and giving them a chance to build without us.Simple.

Even if you gave every single survivalist who was planning for the future the money to do what they wanted MOST would not come anywhere near proper survival preperations.....even if you gave them locations and reasons....because you have to BELIEVE in what you are doing.....you need to find the type of proof your mind will not reject or minimise....books and Doctrines and YT videos are not enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Joking aside, Nibiru is/was a thing, as far as it being a planet that enters the inner solar system periodically that is doubtful. Space station or other construct, I could entertain that idea as there is a lot that we don't know but 3,600 year orbit, super bright, comes near Earth, it sounds more like a long period comet than an actual planet. I know everyone needs their doom oorn but Nibiru has been hashed to death. Planet X, almost a mathematical certainty but it wouldn't come anywhere near us. The news provides plenty of doom porn that is more possible. NK, Ebola, Rogue AI, Smurfs, you name it. a reply to: Noppie

edit on 1/30/2018 by ShAuNmAn-X because: Engrish, Fat Fingers, and stuff

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Perhaps Niburi is the plural for Niburu?

OMG! there's more than one! Help!

Bad spelling by me.

But to add to the mess. I believe that Niburu is but of 3 or 4 planets that orbit a sun that is traveling along it unique orbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join