It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburi is coming? Greater cloud coverage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: one4all

Your entitled to your opinion mate.

Our universe may very well be holographic by nature, if indeed the principle holds weight.

Once we are able to resolve the individual Planck units we may be able to determine if indeed our universe follows such principles.

Technologically speaking that may happen in as little as 5 years.

en.wikipedia.org... Holographic principle

Holography is simply an energy shift....one form to another.....imagine the brass plate with sand on its surface being perturbed by the sound....it produces repeatable patterns...now imagine a 3-d space where the sand grains are simply everywhere until things are perturbed by sound which coagulates and begins to patternize the grains into repeatable templates....dependingon ones perspective this could be holography by definition.

Thats not how facts work.

Facts are facts regardless of assumptions, opinions, or how people "THINK" things are.

Now you can have your own theory , but that doesnt make it fact

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's all energy mate the only thing that separates such is frequency/vibration.

We call it the big bang for a reason, as essentially the space-time in which we exist, and all the matter in it, is part of an explosion of infinite proportion aka da Universe.

Now if we could just locate the other 95-96% of such we might be able to answer some of the larger questions pertaining to such.

edit on 20-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's all energy mate the only thing that separates such is frequency/vibration.

We call it the big bang for a reason, as essentially the space-time in which we exist, and all the matter in such, is part of an explosion of infinite proportion aka da Universe.

Or it was a very small action akin to a single drop of water dropping upon the surface of a motionless ocean at a symbionic vibration which allows the small volume of energy transmorphed from the single drop to the oceans surface to begin a resonic chain reaction akin to fusion....one which keeps growing exponentially in form and power according to the size of the surface of the ocean.....Tesla was said to have learned how to piggyback an objects frequency then introduce a very very small amount of energy on a sympathetic and exponentially growing resonance to the degree that buildings and bridges could shakes themselves to pieces....maybe the big bang was really a small drop....or sound transposed upon a silent background.
edit on 20-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well apparently it started small, the singularity that spawned our verse that is.

There really is no viable way to resolve or determine what actually took place around the time of the beginning of our universe down to the very nature of the event.

Nor is there any meaningful way to address or understand what came before the big bang, if anything.

Some problems we simply do not have the mental capacity nor the tools to address.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: Noppie

Two North Stars you say?

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, as there would have been literally MILLIONS of amateur astronomers screaming their lungs out about something like that.

In order to use our telescopes, we have to polar align them. In the Northern hemisphere, we use the North Star to do this. Without polar alignment, you can't find faint objects in the sky, as you have to use RA and Dec coordinates to do so, and in order to use those coordinates, you must polar align your scope.

If there had been two North stars, it would have made headlines the next day.

How do we align our telescopes to the North Star if we are rotating 1,000 mph on our axis while also orbiting the sun at 67,000 mph while the Sun is moving 45,000 mph through space?
How does that work. every night, the same way, over and over again for thousands of years?
How is this possible?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Certainly, circumvent relativity somewhat thus resolve the problems regarding travel between the vast distances that separate the stars.

But if you had access or the ability to warp planets between dimensions then God only knows what or why you would come to Earth or require vast quantities of monatomic gold?

That would be like stage 3-5 technologically wise on the Kardashev scale.

It's a little known fact the Earth is the only system to currently have pigs and offer pork products.
Something to think about...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"How does that work"

Celestial mechanics.

"every night, the same way, over and over again for thousands of years?"

The positions of the stars change over time as does our position within our own star systems galactic orbit relative to the galactic plane.

"How is this possible?"

Physics and the universal constant make it possible.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I knew there was a reason i was placed on this Earth, Bacon it is then. LoL

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sorry, but I'm not buying this Paralax theory.
Science, as far as accurately describing the "universe" beyond our own planet seems to rely more and more on faith in theories.
Theories, not facts. Science is becoming as convoluted as religion. Something isn't working? Well, it must be "dark matter" - let's try and "discover" that. Yeah! good idea, here's a Nobel Prize you asshat! Kudos!

edit on 20-1-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I knew there was a reason i was placed on this Earth, Bacon it is then. LoL

yeah, you chose the right planete alright!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nibiru stuff is laughable.

You can’t hide a planet comming into the inner (or outer) solar system..

Every planet would go crazy..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Science/mathematics are the best and only tools we have at our disposal to realistically attempt to understand our universe.

Science requires repetition whereas religion requires faith.

Ones not exactly synonymous with the other whether you choose to accept the fact or otherwise I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
WOW...i just got some old ATS tingles.

I came into the OP to chuckle at "Niburi" and left scratching my head trying to sort two opposing theories about our universe that's way above my education level. Next stop, Google.

This here is the ATS i joined in 2013. This is the ATS I miss.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Two North Stars you say?

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, as there would have been literally MILLIONS of amateur astronomers screaming their lungs out about something like that.

In order to use our telescopes, we have to polar align them. In the Northern hemisphere, we use the North Star to do this. Without polar alignment, you can't find faint objects in the sky, as you have to use RA and Dec coordinates to do so, and in order to use those coordinates, you must polar align your scope.

If there had been two North stars, it would have made headlines the next day.

How do we align our telescopes to the North Star if we are rotating 1,000 mph on our axis while also orbiting the sun at 67,000 mph while the Sun is moving 45,000 mph through space?
How does that work. every night, the same way, over and over again for thousands of years?
How is this possible?

We do it this way:

Astrophotography - Polar Alignment

Why doesn't Polaris (the North Star) seem to move around as we rotate at 1,000 Mph and orbit the Sun at 67,000 Mph?

For the same reason when you're in your car at high speed on the freeway and have a big city with skyscrapers on the horizon not seem to move very much.....yet things only feet away zip by: Distance.

Polaris is 433 light years away.

BTW - the Sun is moving around the center of the Milky Way at about 515,000 Mph.....not 45,000 Mph....and all the stars in the galaxy are moving too.

Also: it's not been the North Star all the time. The Earth's axis wobbles. It's known as Precession. Due to this, the Earth's axis points to different places very slowly over time, making a loop that takes about 25,000 years:

Right now our axis points towards Polaris. In 3,000 BC it was pointed at a star called Thuban. In about 6,000 years, it will be pointed at Alderamin.

So it does move.....but very slowly from our point of view.
edit on 1/21/2018 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: andy06shake

Sorry, but I'm not buying this Paralax theory.
Science, as far as accurately describing the "universe" beyond our own planet seems to rely more and more on faith in theories.
Theories, not facts. Science is becoming as convoluted as religion. Something isn't working? Well, it must be "dark matter" - let's try and "discover" that. Yeah! good idea, here's a Nobel Prize you asshat! Kudos!

Humans have been recording the position of the stars in the sky for literally thousands of years.

It's not guess work. It's written down coordinates through careful observation and measurement, that has been documented and shown their movement in the sky, also known as Stellar Drift.

Parallax works for stars up to about 1,500 light years away. It's something that anyone can do as long as you have a way to measure the coordinates of a star, and you know how to do simple trigonometry. Give it a try and see for yourself.

For stars more than 1,500 light years away, we have to use Cepheid stars, which pulsate at a constant known brightness. When you know that brightness, it's a simple method of of measuring how dim the light is, as a light will get dimmer the farther away it is (simple physics).

For even further objects (other galaxies), astronomers use Type 1a supernovae. When they detonate they always do with the same brightness, and again, knowing how much light dims with distance allows one to calculate that distance.

No religion. No making anything up. Just simple physics and math.

If scientist "just make things up", then whatever device you're using to post here shouldn't work.....right? Because scientists "just made things up" to figure out how electrons flow and how semi-conductors should work through their atomic structure.......

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

EVERBODY PANIC AHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Niburi is coming?

OMG

OMG

Is that Nibiru's twin?

It has to be.

When we see the 2 suns its really Nibiru and Niburi

Niburi is Nibiru's twin.

He had made another prediction a few days this was to be during the day. BUT there was massive cloud coverage. BUT there was break in the clouds and there appeared to be two suns one being much smaller.

You see

PROOF quoted above.

Though stretch I would not put it past our government to take whatever action that might increase the cloud coverage so the Niburi would NOT be visible to the general public.

The Government has the power not only to hide whats seen in the sky but they have the power to erase memories via super secret dragonfly drones.

anyone for a big Mac?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If you were a boy scout or knew where the (1) north star was you wouldn't make such a ridiculous claim.

I am an amateur astronomer just like Erik and will go look tonight at the north star I am most assured there will be just one sitting up there not judging me for staring...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
oh NOES the big orange in the sky is coming
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/s

You need your eyes tested , the big orange thing of decades ago is now yellowish /white

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

heh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join