It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Many humans kill their kids to I think you know how clearly these animals show love to their offspring. Unless you are a city person with no animals around and never looked.

hu·mane·ly (h)yo͞oˈmānlē/Submit adverb in a way that shows compassion or benevolence.

Lol really a bare amount of water to survive?
Yeah, they are exposed to worms and such to..sad.

Yes a bare amount of water. I have a pomegranate tree I always forget to water. . .

Me, I'm rural-suburban so, yes I've seen animals seeming to show "love" (maternal instinct) and I've seen the same animals have no regard to their same offspring, depending on the day.
Hell, I've seen farmers acting very humanely to their livestock, and I've even helped them eat them.

Attributing human emotion to animals is faulty logic at best.

As the OP cites murder as a way to increase bad karma, would you not have worse karma by murdering many (carrots) over one (cow)?
Or is life now measured differently depending on species?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Oh, absolutely...in some cases. However, that is an entirely different conversation! Further, there have been some pretty significant changes in animal welfare, certainly within the cattle industry in the past 20 years. Now, that's meat processed in this country, in other countries such as Mexico all bets are off.

The OP is going on about 'eating' meat, not about methods of raising them.

edit...For example; it is now illegal (i.e. against federal law) for commercial processing facilities to accept and/or process what is known as a "downer" steer. Downer means crippled, sick or injured to the point it is not able to walk properly. This one law affects the entire chain of custody right from me (the cattleman) all the way to the grocery store shelf. (now after it shows up in the store, well, that's a different matter, but I won't go there). Everyone along the way now has to ensure proper treatment of the animals right up to the point of processing. Where most of the really bad stuff used to happen was in the middle of the chain (the middlemen), not at the ends (rancher or processor).

edit II - Our beef goes direct to the processor, so there are no middlemen. Plus it is all 100% hormone / steroid free. Most people don't even understand the whole steroid thing anyway. It's not to make them bigger faster (that's a myth). It's to keep them alive when they're being fed only corn which their stomachs are not designed to digest. So, while we do 'feed them out' we also supplement them with plenty of grass which keeps their digestive tract working properly. Win-win, for everyone.

And lastly to the OP...in case you hadn't gathered, I am a cattleman in the beef industry (your evil enemy). I have no karma issues, and our animals are treated with kindness and care from beginning to end. I can't say the same for a whole lot of vegans who harbor all sorts of hatred, which is true "karma" indeed.
edit on 1/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
PS, stay away from the massive amounts of Garlic too..... phewwwwwwww..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Grew up on a mini farm, fresh red meat and farm raised chickens and I was the fricking energizer bunny year round, since leaving home I struggle form time to time.
Looking for some land when we hit stateside again to plant our own crops and raise a cow and some chickens and a bee hive, cause the wife has the same problems I do.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This Karma thing...... uh yea, it don't seem to be working for the Indian Hindu's

theplanetd.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Garlic is good for you.

One of the favorite things to season with in this house. So we likely all smell.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege
Yea, you read that right.  

Everything you do in this life has an effect on everything else in the Universe. Just like if you throw a tiny pebble in a pond, the ripple will affect the entire pond. 

This is Newtonian physics; that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Everything you do (and think) falls into one of two categories;  it either brings you closer to the source (God) and that of unity consciousness, or brings you further away from the source, or that of separatism. Doing actions that fall under the former category positively accrues you good karma, while actions that fall under the latter catergory accrues bad karma. It is this karma which then dictates things such as "luck", health, and ascension or descension when you die to a more evolved being or a lesser evolved being. 

Everything you do affects you, others around you, and the environment. 

And eating meat destroys others around you  (the murder and rape of the animals), destroys the environment  (watch "Cowspiracy" for proof of this), and destroys your own self, as eating meat is proven to raise stress levels, blood pressure, etc.

Thus, every time you eat meat you are digging a massive karmetic hole which becomes increasingly harder to dig yourself out of. This karmetic debt must be paid eventually; whether in this life or a next life. It is paid through unfortunate life events, such as the death of a loved one, traumatic events, and break ups or affairs in marriage, among other ways. Of course, you can offset your debt before you die by giving up meats, and doing more good than bad in this life. Only then will you be spared the wrath of your own misdeeds.

As mentioned, every one that was born as a human has done a fortune of good karma actions in previous lives to be born as a human. Thus, it is truly a sad thing to see people eating meat, as they them selves often don't know what it took for them to get to this state.

Ask any vegetarian, they will tell you that the moment they become a vegetarian their life turned around and more miracles began to occur. 

So heed this warning; this is not my own personal message but comes from a higher place. If i were you and i ate meat and read this, i would at least be curious if theres some truth to this message. What do you got to lose to not eat meat for just a week? If you notice no difference than im wrong, but i promise you you will notice a shift in your being  (albiet a subtle one) and you may decide to permanently quit meat like i did. 

Peace

I know a Butcher that eats meat 3 times a day, he has also won the lottery twice, and i assure you, he is happy, and damn fine with himself...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

LOL

Any plans to let a predator eat you, so you can cleanse your karma, you know like the Buddha and the Tigress...

www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net...

THINK OF THE KARMA.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Not sure what cut of meat is a "vegan" but I'm willing to try it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Forget karma. Eating meat (particularly beef) is one of the worst things you can do to your health period. Not because humans have an inherent aversion to meat or anything like that, but because the livestock we use for our food is engineered to maximize profit. The package says beef, but you're not eating a cow--you're eating "bovine meat product" that's been pumped full of hormones and steroids since birth.

Stuff is horrible for you.

Ridiculous.

What you meant to say is eating low quality, mass produced store bought meat is bad for you.

Organic grass fed is good. Wild fish is good. And I was just in Bulgaria where in one of the villages I frequent I ate individually grown and raised rabbit and pork, the freshest and cleanest meat you can possibly have.

And boy was it delicious. And good for me.
edit on 20-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How can one get away from previous life? Meat isn't just eaten, it's made into clothing, shoes, car seats, glue. How can one get totally away from meat other than going to Tibet? If we are going to get bad Karma then it's almost impossible in this society to get away from it?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I got three kinds of meat going in 1 pot on the stove boyeeee.

If I reverse my karma far enough it resets right?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Plotus

Garlic is good for you.

One of the favorite things to season with in this house. So we likely all smell.
Eat too much and you will be able to enjoy your solitary ambition

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Most Vegans and Vegetarians are hypocrites without ever realizing it,how you might ask?
Well they chew gum. Gum what are you talking about you may ask me?
Gum has gelatin(made from animals bones)and it also has other things in it from dead animals.
So before you try removing the splinter from your neighbors eye, you should first remove the log from your own eye.

For those of you looking at Genesis and saying that's proof we were meant to only eat plants,ye are of little faith for you have not read passages further which specifically talk about eating meat or you are purposely ignoring those passages such as when Jesus feeds the five thousand in Matthew 14:13-21.

Don't you use the Bible as a weapon to spread your agenda,for it directly contradicts your position and I and many others well versed in its knowledge are not so easily fooled by your trivial new age BS.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: schuyler
If we truly were meant to be vegan we'd have the same intelligence as every other herbivore on the planet. We're having this conversation precisely because our ancestors were carnivores.

Well, look, based on this logic, to rise higher we only need to start eating human flesh. After all, that's the best food, closest to our own constitution, that we can currently find on planet earth.

Huh? You can't get where you are at from what I said. I know: Soylent Green and all, but the last group of guys who ate human flesh on a consistent basis contracted a deadly virus and died. This happened in New Guinea. There is no particular evidence that eating human meat is better for you than bovine meat.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have cheat codes to this karma thing so every time I it meat, my score goes up
I'm level 9745647 now. What about you?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Except humans were given permission to eat meat on this planet Earth, so it isn't going to "hurt one's karma".

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Karma be damned then, because I'll continue to eat meat.

However, here's a compromise: Bacon Pickle Fries -

Wrap strip of bacon around a Clausen pickle spear. Bake at 450 F for 15 minutes. Dip in Ranch dressing.....

mmmmmmmmmm.......

Yum!! I love pickles, ranch dressing, and bacon!! Gotta try that. How could that go wrong?

I have to ask, don't animals eat other animals? What about their karma? Honest question. I respect vegans and vegetarians and how they choose to eat. I have tried to be a vegetarian, but I found I craved meat after about 2 weeks. More specifically, beef.I respect the choice, it's just not for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And the irony that theres plants that eat living thing ,slowly digesting an breaking them down into juices, or entangling animals till they starve, whats that mean in the scale of karmic chain of events?

O and should we kill the meat eaters, and eat them too to balance the cosmic scale? It what they deserve, and what the op gods demands.

edit on 20-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you eat meat, you will be reborn as a tiger. You will eat meat as a tiger and then some human will kill you. After that you will be reborn as a vegie and that's when you will get the real punishment - some vegan will eat you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join