It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel wins again in US government shutdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah, but it's not just Israel. Anyone with a big enough check book can own just about any politician. Focusing on Israel isn't gonna solve nothing. Focusing on getting rid of legal bribery is the first step to finding a solution.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

All that’s true but nothing is going to stop that save a revolution of some sort.

The US is too steeped in the worship of the almighty dollar bill

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The dreamers can't vote.

End of support from Schumer.

And there's no connections to Israel either.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The dems are winning every special election even in Trump win areas. They are in like Flint in 2018, WHY WOULD THEY RISK THIS OVER DACA.

STUNNING SPECIAL ELECTION IN WISCONSIN SHOWS SCOTT WALKER’S FOXCONN DEAL ISN’T THE POLITICAL WINNER IT WAS SOLD AS

theintercept.com...

They know the democrats always get in trouble when they support minority rights over the good of the country in the eyes of the people...

Its political Hari Kari

It only makes sense when a Zionist Israel firster like Schumer leads the clueless democrats to political suicide.

He knows what he's doing.

Have no fear brother! I shall venture forth most hurriedly and with great haste. Verily I shall warn ALL the peoples of the earth. I shall shout from every rooftop in every city, and every state, words of great warning and perilous times!

Hearken to my words, henceforth let all hearts be filled with fear and great trepidation! The great scourge of our age doth approach! Many legions shall their numbers be, the great invisible killer Hebrew hordes shall venture forth, and in their wake shall be a dark figure astride a white steed, and his name shall be Death, and all of Hell shall follow. And all will flee.

Rumor has it that that their cloaking technology was not developed independently, but reverse-engineered from an obsolete Romulan design. We can only hope the intel is accurate, and an effective countermeasure can be developed.

Starfleet's PR position continues to be positive, but in practice, every vessel that has faced a Killer Hebrew Battleship, or KHB's, (A name that is actually Andorian in origin, and who doesn't just ADORE those guys) in battle, whether Starfleet, Andorian, Tellerite, Klingon, or even Vulcan, has been reported as Lost, with all hands.

Spread the word. The Jews are coming! The Jews are coming! Abandon your posts, and run for your lives!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, but it's not just Israel. Anyone with a big enough check book can own just about any politician. Focusing on Israel isn't gonna solve nothing. Focusing on getting rid of legal bribery is the first step to finding a solution.

No one likes my proposals but I give them out anyway.

(2) 2 year term limits to all congress
(1) 4 year term limit for senate
(1) 4 year term limit POTUS and cabinet
(1) 4 year term limit all .gov employees including military

All congress and senate representatives must reside and do business in their home state, they can travel to DC for 2 weeks a year the rest of their business is conducted remotely via video conferencing.

Any campaign contributions must be from within the state of the representatives no campaign contributions shall be accepted by corporations who's headquarters are not located in their state.

If I can think of others I'll add them to the list.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How does Israel benefit from this?

Well, according to the Jewish religion, Israel is to become the center of the world.

But, for that to happen, The United States has to be destroyed first, right?

So, shut down the Government, initiate economic collapse and chaos in America, and while America is burning, Israel rises and replace it as the dominant force in the world.

Simple plan, really.

edit on 20-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

How does Israel benefit from this?

Well, according to the Jewish religion, Israel is to become the center of the world.

But, for that to happen, The United States has to be destroyed first, right?

So, shut down the Government, initiate economic collapse and chaos in America, and while America is burning, Israel rises and replace it as the dominant force in the world.

Simple plan, really.

They believe that? I thought Mlormons believed that.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Well if you were a Palestinian, I don’t think you’d be laughing

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Text

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said in 2013 “it would be governmental chaos” if the Democrats shut down the government in order to give amnesty to illegal aliens.

www.breitbart.com... liens/

Schumer is playing a con game for his beloved Israel

I never quote Breitbart but look at this old statement and tell me hes not trying to lead the dems to failure

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

But your entire premise is that a democrat is an Israeli agent so by your logic Israel has control of both parties so why would they care about the house and senate flipping? They control it all, right?

Because the dems will impeach Trump if the get a hold of congress

Israel loves Trump, remember the Jerusalem thing

the dems think this shutdown is going to get them back in power. Their polling even says so. they assume like 2016 its going to be a landslide.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: MteWamp

Well if you were a Palestinian, I don’t think you’d be laughing

Fortunately I'm not. Therefore I am.

I just find it difficult to NOT ridicule silly paranoid delusions.

That's why I broke one of my own rules. Normally I make it a rule to immediately disregard any post once I come across the word "Zionist" .

And my earlier post was in no means intended to disrespect you personally. I consider you to be a valued and respected member here even if I disagree with you, and I always read your posts anyway.

My earlier post was mostly intended to make light of the fact that every time I start to read one of your posts, I habitually scan over it to see whether or not you've mentioned dropping bombs on the middle-east, and always wonder to myself if any other members are doing the same thing.

I realize that I have a warped and sarcastic sense of humor, but it was in no way meant to be malicious, or to attack you on a personal level, so if you read it that way, I apologize. Otherwise, well I guess no bounce no play.

I just found in humorous, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join