It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Colorado Bill Could Implement Nanotechnology to Track Legal Cannabis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Wow don't ask me, I think all drugs should be de-criminalized and then people take responsibility for their own actions. I knew if they legalized it that in time they'll add in all sorts of twisted laws to screw it all up.

As far as I know it's still illegal to distill your own alcohol.

It’s not totally illegal. All you have to do is sign up for a federal fuel alcohol permit. As long as you’re not selling it or blatantly making it look like you’re drinking it it’s perfectly legal. Also stills 1 gallon and under are not required to be registered to the government.

Fuel Alcohol Permit

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

In other words, tax paid or unpaid. Nothing too unusual about that with legislative critters.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
what in the flying f.... overreach much at the expense of the health of citizens. fyi raw cannabis is the past, most people wont be dealing in it that are big business. its all about distillates which are as pure as they come, shelf stable, easy to package in whatever amount u want and doesnt require a boatload of labor to deal with.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There used to be a radio station in Los Angles called KMET, where a DJ called Paraquat Kelly did a daily show. The 'establishment' decided it would be a good thing spraying and eliminating pot with Paraquat dichloride. Splendid idea at first...

Then the ER's started getting cases of Paraquat dichloride poisoning. And some of the cases were the 'establishments' own Kids. It didn't last.

Little bit of heaven, 94.7.... KMET, tweedle dee.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-1-2018 by Plotus because: there's a better way, leave it alone.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Yes,everyone escapes to live in freezing crappy weather,nice try my mom's from Colo

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

New Colorado Bill Could Implement Nanotechnology to Track Legal Cannabis

That would entitle an awful lot of technological advancement in NanoTech. And very expensive. Perhaps 25-50 years from now ?
I have read about the same thing with prescription medication to assist the doctor in determining if the patient is taking their meds as prescribed. Way down the road , if at all.

Then there is this new mysterious illness called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, or CHS

Believed to be caused by the addition of a yet unknown substance at dealer level. Helps the "patient" to keep coming back for more.

Or... Maybe done by tptb to have a reason to assure that only state controlled cannabis is sold so they don't miss out on all that tax money. Sounds like regulation tactics to me. Up until all this legal stuff, I've never heard of a such thing where people get sick from smoking mad amounts. Sides... Dealers like their customers alive and willing.

Who would gain more from this sickness? Gubment!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Wow don't ask me, I think all drugs should be de-criminalized and then people take responsibility for their own actions. I knew if they legalized it that in time they'll add in all sorts of twisted laws to screw it all up.

As far as I know it's still illegal to distill your own alcohol.

It’s not totally illegal. All you have to do is sign up for a federal fuel alcohol permit. As long as you’re not selling it or blatantly making it look like you’re drinking it it’s perfectly legal. Also stills 1 gallon and under are not required to be registered to the government.

Fuel Alcohol Permit

You are almost 100% correct.

Federal Laws + State Laws = Not so much.

It depends on where you are in the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Dumbest snip ever...

This kinda horse snip only reinforces the black market because NOBODY PREVIOUSLY INFORMED OF THE CONTENT is going to buy tainted marijuana.

Well.....can't truly say no one because of the percentage of "sheople" out there.. you know the ones who think chipped humans is an epic idea.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I would think the black market would be as bad or worse than legal dispensaries. Seems like an easy thing for big pharma to set up grow operations and then do whatever they wanted to experiment on people.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Where do you think the dispensaries are getting their product from?

Legal and illegal growers.

Most well established dispensaries send samples from vendors to labs for quality content and contaminates. There are organic growers and chemical growers. The labs can determine that.

Therefore, either you grow it right or no sale to medical dispensaries.

The labs need to establish a test for nano content if this grows legs and becomes a thing.

The genie is already out of the bottle. Dispensaries will buy your products if the meet or exceed medical quality, period. Legal or illegal.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 20/1/2018 by scubagravy because: america is #ed

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I could be wrong, (I usually am) but I would have to guess that the Feds will remove MJ from their controlled substance list within the next 4 to 8 years. That would be especially true if the Dems take back the House, and they might just be able to do that this year.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Well thats stupid, its legal for me to grow.

It's legal for me to give it away.

Oh well keep on growing then bust out the rosin press, I dont need any part of their BS

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Citizens can grow their own MJ in Colorado without a license. So I'm wondering how this is going to work from that perspective? ETA: Maybe they'll use this to check the product in stores, to make sure it's Colorado-grown MJ and not imported MJ?
edit on 20-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Certainly seems the way to go, if I smoked it would only be organic for sure. I would suspect even the fertilizers.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
personally i would have to wonder how safe whatever they put in is. rather like the issue of things like GMO and pesticides, making people shy away because they are unsure about the ultimate safety. especially since such things are not really tested enough in my and other people's opinions.

actually what this sounds like is a good way to keep illegal sales going as people shy away from what could possibly be bad for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

I think they are relying on people's ignorance. I didn't see this story in the msm found it on blacklistednews.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just bumping this post covid and nano-tech insertion campaigns, aka 'vaccines'. I got this thing before the fall of 2019, I'm convinced it was what some called covid of course covid is a moving target to define

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join