It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE The FISA Abuse Memo NOW!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well Schiffty and Feinstein didn't waste any time to discredit our movement. Pathetic and it will not work.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nope.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

American' citizens have nothing to fear!

This is a pathetic attempt at intimidation, which means they are losing!,

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How is this legal? These Dems are just like a Banana Republic dictatorship! Trump needs to bring these rogue ops under control. You know that document could be Trumps 2020 campaign commercial that would help him win. Couple that with the Chicago Dems calling for NATO to occupy Chicago.

They are using private companies to intimidate Americans. Notice no official 3-letter investigation with proof of their claim is attached to their request. No wonder Tim Cook, Apple CEO, recommended to his nephew to stay off Facebag and Twaater.
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
...ANNNNNNND THEY VOTED TO RELEASE THE MEMO!

BRAVO, PATRIOTS!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That was one of the worst things I've ever listened to.

Not for the content either.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, you guys grab at carrots and straws so easy.

heres your damn memo...

What's gonna happen when you're wrong?

What then? Are we gonna look for something else to try to pin on the president? Perhaps he kicks puppies at Martha's Vineyard every weekend while consuming vast quantities of tartar sauce?

You seem a little angry, you should be, but not at us. Be mad at the Democrats.

I gotta say, it sure is fun watching democrats burn for the # they've been pulling for decades. I'm guessing this won't just be Dems. I'm guessing a whole hell of a lot of Republicans are gonna get caught up in this mess too. At least I hope so.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm betting those that fed off the globalists can be from both parties, but it looks bad for Dems mostly!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well, we know McCain is in the bag. Brain tumor or no, that guy lost touch long ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

And Rhino Paul Ryan! What a loser. The people in Wisconsin hate him!! Especially in his hometown of Janesville, WI.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

American' citizens have nothing to fear!

This is a pathetic attempt at intimidation, which means they are losing!,

That letter is a joke. It opens, "Public Reports Indicate--"

IOW, I''m Feinstein, head of Senate Intel, I know all the secrets and yet I have zero evidence that Russia 'meddled' in our election BUT-- I read in a newspaper somewhere and CNN said they did, so prove it by the end of the week or else..."

What a miserable, lecherous excuse of a gubment we have.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What's gonna happen when you're wrong?

Lol, the only time gubment secrets that 'telling' are made public is when people like Snowden and Assange leak them. All these senators that read them in secret and cry from the Pulpit about its stark revelations, but didn't actually release it, are playing.

Grand drama-rama, like WMD, Bushes sealed whitehouse testimony for 911 commission, BenGhazi, Hillarys emails and server, actual evidence of any election hack... blah blah blah.

The only thing that continues to amaze me is how many people are so wrapped up and dependent upon every single utterance about Washington in the media. Like this site here has changed into some kind of political lap dog, following every single press release, debating endless threads...

Grand opera for the masses.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Grand opera for the masses.

Bread & Circuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join