It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shallow State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: underwerks

If you accept that the "deep state" is both the republicans and democrats, I don't know what we're arguing about. That's the point of this rant.

I don't believe you. I think the point of this rant is that you're sh1tting yourself that you've been wrong for a very long time and the time is about up. You were all for the Russian collusion nonsense and thought that the government would find evidence to oust Trump and make you happy.

Now that the tables are turning you suddenly hate the entire government... So see through...

Remind me who told you the Russian investigation is over..

No one did because it's not over. The Uranium-1 deal is yet to be addressed in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It is a hasty generalization to say every public official is good or bad because they are a part of the government. Sad.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

If you accept that the "deep state" is both the republicans and democrats, I don't know what we're arguing about. That's the point of this rant.

I don't believe you. I think the point of this rant is that you're sh1tting yourself that you've been wrong for a very long time and the time is about up. You were all for the Russian collusion nonsense and thought that the government would find evidence to oust Trump and make you happy.

Now that the tables are turning you suddenly hate the entire government... So see through...

You've literally just contradicted yourself in one post!!!

Thanks for the edit!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The deep state is the name for the career bureaucrats who are not elected, serve for life, and through a crop of byzantine rules can often not be fired, no matter how egregious their errors.

Check it out.

None of the people who were responsible for the VA scandals were fired. They just got shuffled into different career bureaucrat jobs. People died because of the policies they implemented and endorsed ... but they didn't get fired! They can't be fired.

That is the deep state, and it is thoroughly rotten to its core.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No one did because it's not over. The Uranium-1 deal is yet to be addressed in a court of law.

What does Uranium 1 have to do with the investigation into Trump? Does it invalidate it in some way?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That sounds better, although you seem bent on rejecting the realities of what I call "The Corruption" that binds it all together; that renders the "voting" process a sick joke, that is the true glue that binds our "government" er the "state" together.

Deep State, Corporatocracy, New World Order, Patriarchy, pick your term its REAL, where infiltrating "governments" from below and / or stampeding over "governments" from above, here at home and the world over is its game (aka Globalism).

Now is it possible that System hates Trump? Yep. Why they hate him could be because he doesnt tip well. Or maybe its because they dont have pedo blackmail files on him like the rest of them. Or because he said from the beginning he was coming for their international drug & terrorism networks. Or because he'd lock up corruption.

Now he very well could be just part of the Long Con that I call the Two Party + MSM + IC System. But I still cant say he is. His words make it seems like he is. His actions make it seems like he isnt. Well shall see... but to deny The Corruption that is running roughshod over the governments and people of this earth, including here at home, is suicide at this stage.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the edit!!!

Now you're just making stuff up.

Come on now, we're better than that. I edited in proof I've had this position for over a year, nothing else. Why make things up?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Because RUSSIA!!!! I thought you were into Russian collusion. Sorry, my mistake.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the edit!!!

Come on now, we're better than that. I edited in proof I've had this position for over a year, nothing else. Why make things up?

Because on the one hand you're telling us we can't trust any of the Government at all and then on the other hand you're telling us that we can trust them with the investigation into Trump's alleged Russian collusion.

Think about it.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm with you in most of what you said. I completely understand the corruption that acts as the glue. To get to the level you would need to change anything, you have to be compromised, or dirty. Having dirt on each other is the only way these super rich and super powerful scumbags have any notion of trust between themselves.

Above a certain level, everyone is dirty.
edit on 19-1-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the edit!!!

Because on the one hand you're telling us we can't trust any of the Government at all and then on the other hand you're telling us that we can trust them with the investigation into Trump's alleged Russian collusion.

Think about it.

I wouldn't say I trust the government in that instance. Just that I trust how dirty Trump is. You don't have to be an FBI agent to piece together his associations with mob figures throughout the years (some Russian) and his shady loans etc.

I've said from the start of the Russian collusion thing that if the government starts looking into his businesses, the Russians will be the least of his worries.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Okay. I Will take that at face value. At least you look at the bigger picture.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have a nice day.

ETA: But Obama, but Hillary. Figured I would go ahead and get that out of the way for everybody.

But "Russians" !!

Deep State not the same as the Regular State

the deep state IS the regular state. they're ALL liars, thieves, hypocrites and cowards. doesn't matter what your favorite color is, red or blue, they are 2 boil infested, $#!+-caked cheeks of the same dirty arse. republican, democrat..same $#!+ , different pile.
edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: poor grammer

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have a nice day.

ETA: But Obama, but Hillary. Figured I would go ahead and get that out of the way for everybody.

But "Russians" !!

Deep State not the same as the Regular State

Good catch, I was going to remind him about the Russians too. Can't forget them!

Oh and the zionists!

Dont forget the French Communists and the Underground Vichy French Government!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The term Deep State was coined by Peter Dale Scott, it's like a coterie or coteries within a government... better hear it from the horse's mouth:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It must be a really comforting world you live in. It is probably easier to just believe the lies our government tells us. It is easier to believe the words of the academics and professionals. It is a really scary world when a person realizes that the majority of people with power don't care about the sheep, they are only in it for themselves.

It seems like there is this prevalent mind set that our government is benevolent and that our education centers are there for the betterment of society. Those who believe in these wonderful fairy tales usually have the same mindset and same political beliefs.

Is going against this reality and believing in fairy tales really that comforting? Wouldn't you rather embrace the truth and reject the lies?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You know you have been saying for some time now that you simply believe that governments are incompetent and it's just that simple, you are entitled to that opinion, however that doesn't mean your views are correct or close to truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join