It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes as did Bush before him and Bill Clinton before him, all the way back to LBJ.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
If they succeed the American Experiment dies.

People have been saying this since July 5, 1776.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So do you always make judgements before seeing anything to support your decision???

LOL you're funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Don't say I didn't warn you.

And you know this because of your intuition? Sorry, not good enough. You have provided NOTHING useful at all.

I've read just about every scrap of legitimate information about the Trump/Russia issue, and so my intuition is as much an educated guess as it is a gut-level warning. I appreciate that isn't "fact" or "proof."

It is a prediction. That is all. But it's based on a whole lot of background information I've consumed Since early 2016 when Manafort joined the campaign.

Perhaps I will be able to provide more useful information later.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Yes as did Bush before him and Bill Clinton before him, all the way back to LBJ.

Yes and it's about time to break the f#cking cycle. Trump is the only chance the american people have left.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So do you always make judgements before seeing anything to support your decision???

LOL you're funny.

Hahaha. Yes. I'm hilarious that way!!

Not. This is a PREDICTION - a gut level reading of what is coming.

At first I was like "meh, it's Nunes up to his tricks again" but now it is more a coordinated effort and it is being rolled out first with hype and later with outraged protest until it is leaked. Then it will be seen as gods Truth and promoted as such by Fox Et all. It's coming as a psyop. It is a lie.

That is my prediction. I hope I'm wrong and y'all can laugh at me later.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The fact this memo has the Alt-Left so upset makes me happy. I can just see you and others like you curled up in a ball crying uncontrollably. Taking time off work because you can't emotionally deal with what is happening around you. I drink in all your salty tears and use them to make a one hell of a Russian Vodka drink!!

So cry on Alt-Left. I can't wait to see what you come up with next in an attempt to distract from the truth that your party and King Obummer are the real criminals. They are the ones who attempted to steal our country away under the cover of darkness. I for one am glad there is a light of hope shinning on their dirty deeds and will revel in the destruction of the Alt-Left.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yes and it's about time to break the f#cking cycle. Trump is the only chance the american people have left.

Our only
Chance for what??

Being ruled over like peasants? I don't want to live under Putin or anyone like him, donyou?? Really????
edit on 19-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

LOL you're funny.

We're already laughing at you.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Enjoy.

I'm not upset for the reasons you think I am but hey, glad I could bring a little joy into your life.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

LOL you're funny.

We're already laughing at you.

Prematurely at best.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Being ruled over like peasants? I don't want to live under Putin or anyone like him, donyou?? Really????

Putin decides what his people see or don't see.

How is Putin any different from the Dems in congress deciding the American people shouldn't see the memo to judge it's authenticity for themselves?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

LOL you're funny.

Hahaha. Yes. I'm hilarious that way!!

Not. This is a PREDICTION - a gut level reading of what is coming.

At first I was like "meh, it's Nunes up to his tricks again" but now it is more a coordinated effort and it is being rolled out first with hype and later with outraged protest until it is leaked. Then it will be seen as gods Truth and promoted as such by Fox Et all. It's coming as a psyop. It is a lie.

You can replace Fox with CNN. Mueller and Comey instead of Nunes. I'm calling it now. You are wrong. Sorry I know it's not a contest but thanks to my uncanny ability to predict things correctly and i'd like to spare you the humiliation.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is by far the silliest thread of the day, possibly the week.

When the premise of your thread is that you know that something is a lie before you even know its contents, and use that foundation to scream that 'The End is Nigh,' no one with critical-thinking skills will take you seriously.

At all.

And then the OP continues to double-down in her responses to people and tell them that THEY are the ones who will be believing a fabricated document if the document says that 'the dossier' is a fabricated document.

Are mental gymnastics a thing in the upcoming Olympics?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Know what? I really hope
I'm wrong.

Bullsh!t!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Our only
Chance for what??

Yeah the declaring of martial law,jailing journalists and closing down news outlets,shutting the investigation into russian collusion down and all the pardons Trump handed out. Wow he really is like Putin oh wait he hasn't done any of those things. Weird. Do you people even know who Stalin and Hitler were? Trump is still miles away from becoming Putin.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

SlapMonkey, she put it in the 'predictions' forum. She's not claiming otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Hey AB.

I promise you no matter what comes from this that life will continue to go on as it always did. There is no reason to be this overly dramatic. Keep an open mind and an open heart to all the possibilities and don't let your emotions dictate your thoughts for you. This is what they want.

Peace and love, your friendly ATS neighbor.

Hello neighbor.

Peace and love in return.

This hit me like a thunderbolt this morning. It is all coming together. Just watch.

I know I'm speaking mostly to those that will enjoy mocking me here, or at least those who think I'm simply being dramatic or whatever, but I assure you this is as serious as it gets.

Just thought I'd throw myself up on a cross here and let them burn me because I had to say what I saw - it was a moral imperative.

But that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

At all.

It just means I'm an idiot for thinking it matters.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
HOAX bin this thread!!

There is nothing to support or substantiate the OP claims. These posts are on par with the Galactic Federation of Light posts and should be auto 404.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Know what? I really hope
I'm wrong.

Bullsh!t!

Thanks. I do hope this. I hope that this memo is so laughably false that it won't pass vetting on the most basic level and it will be another failed attempt by Nunes and company.

(See what I did there?)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join