It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Alarm / Weird Emergency Broadcast Watch 2018

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We seem to be getting a lot of high profile false alarms and weird emergency broadcast messages lately. I think it's time to track and document them. I put this in general conspiracies as I have my doubts about this being just coincidental and unintentional:

Jan 16 missile alert Japan
Jan 13 missile alert Hawaii

Sep 21 apocalyptic emergency broadcast Orange county

Sep 29 New York Television Station Broadcasts Bizarre Warning Before Hoboken Train Crash

Same list but with related ATS threads included

Jan 16 missile alert Japan

Japan Broadcaster falsely reports North Korean missile launch

Jan 13 missile alert Hawaii

Missile threat alert for Hawaii a false alarm

For 37 mins. . . people in Hawaii were left to believe that a missile was headed their way. Why?

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

Sep 21 apocalyptic emergency broadcast Orange county

End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County

Sep 29 New York Television Station Broadcasts Bizarre Warning Before Hoboken Train Crash

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

FEMA was hacked last night and they sent out a fake emergency broadcast to a news station in New york (WKTV NewsChannel 2), At the end of the message the phrase "Would you, Could you on a train" Appeared. 

The Orange county broadcast included this bit:

“Realize this, extremely violent times will come,” a man’s voice boomed, according to a video of the alert. 

and happened about ten days before the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Route91 Harvest Festival shooting.
edit on 19-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wasn't aware of this ominous message prior to the Vegas shooting...

“Realize this, extremely violent times will come,” a man’s voice boomed, according to a video of the alert.

That's freaky, but still they didn't provide any details that show they had foreknowledge, just a very vague and broad statement.

Interesting enough to investigate further though, in my opinion

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great idea to keep track! It's easy for important info to get lost along the way!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There were also the wildfires in Orange County. Just throwing out stuff in the hope we can detect some pattern.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Thanks!

I am trying to find older missile scare incidents and there doesn't seem to be a lot (that became public). There is the famous one from 1983.

26 September 1983

Several weeks after the downing of Korean Air Lines Flight 007 over Soviet airspace, a satellite early-warning system near Moscow reported the launch of one American Minuteman ICBM. Soon after, it reported that five missiles had been launched. Convinced that a real American offensive would involve many more missiles, Lieutenant Colonel Stanislav Petrov of the Air Defense Forces refused to acknowledge the threat as legitimate and continued to convince his superiors that it was a false alarm until this could be confirmed by ground radar.
List of nuclear close calls(Wikipedia)

That just proves how unusual the Hawaii/Japan double whammy is.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No simple false alarm, it's fake news.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You can add all the 9/11 symbology in Hollywood for years prior to 9/11/01.

I would add it here, but mobile and there is plethora of information on it in one Google search.

Good idea for a thread, the patterns could appear more curios the more we track.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
The Orange county broadcast included this bit:

and happened about ten days before the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Route91 Harvest Festival shooting.

Ten days apart and several hundred miles away, a vague (yet highly suspicious) ominous foreboding of violence temporarily preempted HGTV?

I have strong doubts that this was somehow connected to the Vegas shooting. Maybe if it had preempted the Country Music Channel in rural Nevada the day before the shooting, I would be more inclined to make the connection.

Has anyone even tried to determine who was working in the control room at HGTV at the time? The station should have released an official comment about the matter at some point.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
On 2/6/18 Florida received a Test’ tsunami warning startles Palm Beach County

After concerning calls etc... the national weather service issued a statement that there was NO TSUNAMI imminent up the entire EAST COAST!

Why?, if the warning went out ONLY TO FLORIDA

Did they find it pertinent to clarify to every county up the EAST COAST as far north as NY?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Stars and flags!! Some of those major false alarms we're psyop testing ........stay alert.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Is Thousand Oaks in Orange County?

top topics

join