It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been having some very strange dreams.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Sounds like you been reading Hermes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Darkness usually relates to the unknown. A decision to take? Moving to a new place? New job?

No, but have been stressed a lot lately, and possibly unsure of the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Speaking of a orange/red daylight scene. Last year there were large fires to the northwest in Montana/Idaho/Canada area and the wind blew the high smoke over where I live. The day started out red and went to orange as the day progressed. It was like living in a parallel universe that day where everything was the same except the sky.

Was halfway expecting to see the Langoliers come rolling through
edit on 19-1-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Speaking of a orange/red daylight scene. Last year there were large fires to the northwest in Montana/Idaho/Canada area and the wind blew the high smoke over where I live. The day started out red and went to orange as the day progressed. It was like living in a parallel universe that day where everything was the same except the sky.

Was halfway expecting to see the Langoliers come rolling through

I remember that!

Probably still in my subconscious.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I have dreamt of that amber color, and of the approaching darkness. On October 31, 2013. Only it was extremely clear in my dream what was causing it. And there was nowhere to run or get to. I think I like your dream better, actually.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I have had a similar nightmare for a long time like 2 weeks... For me it was a Sepia tone. I was walking down a dirt path, with dried trees and yellow sky, everything in sepia tone. I am walking on the street, and I hear someone cry for help and I look back and there is a warrior with armor holding a treasure chest, but his armor is blazing hot. So I try to help him by removing his armor, but his skin peels off with it... And I wake up in sweat... this happened for 2 weeks straight everynight the same nightmare. But then one day as I slept and I was walking down the dirt road I realized, I have done this before, I know how it ends... and then it happened, by just thinking it, I was able to change the outcome, I ignored the person calling for help and I walked straight... The path was now filled with all colorful flowers and the sky was blue and the trees were lush green... I never got that nightmare again after that...

Hope this helps. You should try changing the outcome.

<< 1  2   >>

join