It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Devil's Forum ! - Write and Get Paid!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello friends.

Are you tired of writng and writing because you love to write and yet feel you should be
recognized for being the great writer you really are?

Want to be rewarded? - want to become a famous writer and get rich?

Then we have the forum for you - Here at "Steereit" your talents are sure to be recognized.

Get paid for every post - be recognized and become rich and famous.

Yes friends, Steereit is the forum for you - But to assure your success we suggest you
invest in "Steereit Power" - Yes, the more Steereit Power you have the more money you can
make!

Don't have the money? - Feel you can make it on your own? - OK, you can still post
whatever you want - But to be honest with you - Like the bums in Vegas who want to get
rich playing nickel and penny slots - I don't like your chances.

But in a world of religious Kookes and fanatics - Isn't the Devil someone you can always
believe in?

Yes, we at Steereit can be believed - Just give us your time, your money - and your
undying faith - nah, who has faith nowadays? - Better still give us your soul [whatever
is left of it] and you too can become a horned Steereit Goat.

Yes friend isn't it time for you to break out of the confines of 'free forums' and start
paying? - Paying and giving it all to the Great Brotherhood of the underworld.

Then Steereit and be rewarded !!!

NOTE: When you first sign on to Steereit we will ask some information - We will use this
information to 'check you out' - After all we don't want completely dumb and poor bunnies
on Steereit - so we will use the best hackers any con men could hope to find to be sure
you are fit be a Steereian - And if you check out you will receive a password and an account
- This account may become worth thousands - And the fact that it can not be cashed out
in any currency should not concern you
- It should still make you feel good and want to invest, right?

"Steereit The New Forum with an Old World Con"

edit on 19-1-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
When does the spaghetti fall out of my pocket?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Is this within t&c's ?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yes, as he's alluding to a forum that "pays" for your posts. It's not probably in your best interest to get a crypto account handed to by unseen people. Which is exactly what that place does. It's a very clever way to manipulate people and a fake crypto currency.
You've been warned.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

you are clearly criticizing steemit.com... your alteration to the spelling of its name doesn't not disguise that fact.

and you clearly do not understand how steemit functions, it doesnt cost you anything, i made an account and post with it all the time, its no different then using reddit in that sense, totally free, and i was rewarded for some posts earning a couple hundred bucks, even though they were just typical comments that i would make on a place such as reddit. only this time i got paid for it...
and i cashed it out into us dollars.

all your complaints of steemit is pure ignorance of how to use steemit. for that i pity you, as it sounds like its exactly what you would love if only you could get out of your own way and figure out how to understand and use it...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

"“Comrades!' he cried. 'You do not imagine, I hope, that we pigs are doing this in a spirit of selfishness and privilege? Many of us actually dislike milk and apples. I dislike them myself. Our sole object in taking these things is to preserve our health. Milk and apples (this has been proved by Science, comrades) contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig. We pigs are brainworkers. The whole management and organisation of this farm depend on us. Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

"“Four legs good, two legs better! All Animals Are Equal. But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.”

"“Man serves the interests of no creature except himself.”

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: Timely

Yes, as he's alluding to a forum that "pays" for your posts. It's not probably in your best interest to get a crypto account handed to by unseen people. Which is exactly what that place does. It's a very clever way to manipulate people and a fake crypto currency.
You've been warned.
Good luck.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
- Abraham Lincoln

"There's a sucker born every minute"
- P.T. Barnum [attributed to]

"The phrase appears in print in the 1885 biography of confidence man Hungry Joe, The Life of Hungry Joe, King of the Bunco Men.[4][5]

In a slightly different form, the phrase shows up in the January 1806 European Magazine: "It was the observation of one of the tribe of Levi, to whom some person had expressed his astonishment at his being able to sell his damaged and worthless commodities, 'That there vash von fool born every minute.'"[6]

According to David W. Maurer, writing in The Big Con (1940),[7] there was a similar saying amongst con men: "There's a mark born every minute, and one to trim 'em and one to knock 'em." Here "trim" means to steal from, and "knock" means to persuade away from a scam. The meaning is that there is no shortage of new victims, nor of con men, nor of honest men".

Quote Source:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

if you had a reasonable argument you would present reasons instead of metaphors and allegories.

you seem to think your doing yourself justice in some way when really you are only dis-servicing yourself by swearing off tools fit for you simply because you dont understand them.

if half the time you've spent making this thread was instead spent reading up on how steemit works you would instead be praising it.

edit on 19-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

This post was written in the Fantasy and Sci-fi section of ATS - But since you want to turn it into a debate proving how smart
you are.........Me, just being a dumb Sci-Fi writer must once again resort to quotes:

Steem pyramid scheme revealed

"Those are steem founders's wallets, they own a # loads of steem yes i know. They own about 80% of steem .

You know what's funny is that they tell you to power up but they are powering down all 3 accounts and cashing out $2 Millions every week.

And fools on poloniex are buying up all the steems hahah and best of all the founders's money is growing extremely fast so they have essentially set up a system where they could cash out $2M every week for life until the ponzi come crashing down of course but these devs are #ing geniuses. It doesn't end there though, they have designed a system where they have so much voting power compared to everyone else that they decide where the pool's money is being allocated, so if they want to pay themselves and their buddies they can do it just by a mouse click. They can also create sockpuppets account and vote for themselves.It's like a #ing cartel, they are the first crypto mafia. They also get to decide what goes on the front page so obviously they chose to upvote boobs and steem praise, there is nothing better than vagina to prop up a massive bubble.

In 3 years all the new steem power that was created out of thin air to enrich the devs will be detroyed at a ratio of 10 to 1. So if you have 10 SP they will burn 9 from you and everyone else including themselves, But they don't care becasue in 3 years the devs will be in their private yacht sipping mojito with lots of bitches while you will be powering down but it's gonna be too late my friend.

And you know what they say when you ask but why are you destroying 90% of my wealth in 3 year? They say don't worry hopefully the price will increase to make up for it rofl It will not because they would have crashed it to pay for the yatch lol

RIP steem power holders".

Quote source:
bitcointalk.org...

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
-Abraham Lincoln
edit on 19-1-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

nothing but unverified allegations, the only thing there that is verified is there exists a handful of wallets holding a large majority of the steem out there. what does this have to do with users who post to the site? nothing...

the only individuals involved that could be effected by such would be traders. steem isnt about trading, its about posting to a forum just like we do here. its free to do so and in fact pays you in steem, which according to you, is being artificially devalued, which can only last so long, meaning, you are actually advocating to long hold steem as it will increase in value when those wallets stop selling off their supply...

again i say, you dont really understand what you are criticizing and thats why it isnt clear what your actual criticism is, hence your allegories and hiding behind the "stories" sub forum. nice facade to conceal your opinions from rebuttals.

here is another quote from the same exact link you provided, same source take it equally else your cherry picking.

Guys, there is literally nothing about Steem that is an actual pyramid scheme, any more so than any other cryptocurrency (and they're not either, generally speaking with perhaps a few exceptions, even when they are premines, ICOs, and another scams). "Pyramid scheme" means a specific thing which is a structured system where later entrants pay those 'above' them on the pyramid. Nothing even remotely like that exists in Steem. There is no pyramid, no hierarchal structure of any kind, and no one pays anyone else. The title of this thread was basically trolling and/or ignorance. If you like Steem, great, if you don't like it, that's fine too, but please let's forget about the 'pyramid scheme' nonsense already after almost 3 years. That doesn't mean there aren't legitimate criticisms, I have plenty. "Pyramid scheme" isn't one of them.

look at this even the creator of that thread on bitcointalk that you linked later in the thread retracted his allegations.

I will retract my statement about it being a pyramid scheme based on me learning of the altered inflation schedule.

bitcointalk.org...
edit on 4-2-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So you seek the truth Human? - We like people who come to a 'fantasy and science fiction' section of a forum seeking the truth!

And today we at 'Boorg Industries Intergalactic' will reveal the truth about 'Steereit' - Its origins, functions, and current
status.

First, Steerit was not started by the Humans who claimed to have invented it - No, not even the 'block chain' was
a Human invention.

We of Boorg Industries [An advancing, ever evolving group of what you would call artificial intelligences] has been
using Blockchain technolgy for eons - And you think you invented Cryptocurrency? - No, we always used this type
or exchange medium - We never had or ever used 'paper money' or derivatives of it.

And now to the origins of Steereit and its future - Several years ago as part of the Boorg's expansion program to
incorporate inferior [by galactic standards] species into the Boorg Groups development program decided it was
time to advance your primitive and antiquated economic system.

So we choose, through careful selection, a few relatively smart, but really not so smart, Humans and implanted
through subconscious injection, the 'bug' that would lead otherwise intelligent Humans to start a forum and
a cryptocurrency that would be based upon paying out more money than was taken in! - You say no sane Huaman
would ever go for this - But Boorg subconscious conmmand can be quite convincing.

Now, as to our purpose and the future of Steereit.

We waited for the Steereit foounders to get well established, go deeply into debt, seek a remedy that would
get them out - and possibly make some money as well.

So through one of our holding companies [the Boorg has its AI programs deeply embeded in World Finance and most
of the commerce on the Planet Earth is at least influenced, if not controlled by Boorg Industries], to make an offer
to the major Steereit currency holders to sell out to us. They will tell you that that was their plan all the way along
- to hype something new and then sell it for profit - Let them think what they want, the Human ego is a rabbit hole
we do not want to confront directly if possible.

And what does that mean to you holders of Steereit cryptocurrency and forum posters scrounging to make a buck?

It is good news Steerians - You are being assimilated by Boorg technology - So celebrate and invest some more
time and money to support the forum and cryptocurrency you have faith in.

- AlienView

Agent of Boorg Industries Intergalactic

"THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!"

edit on 5-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So they only accept earth humans..

new topics

top topics

join