It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM are moaning again saying Trump is making people not trust them, LOL!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I heard on the news MSM moaning about Trump making us lose trust in the media. This has got to be the UNDERSTATEMENT of a blunder wonder. Where have they been all this time?

My trust in MSM has been ZERO since I was old enough to think for myself. We all know they are manipulating us, social engineering us and their asses are owned by the Dark Lords of Chaos (might as well cal them that as anything else, lol).

This MSM pretends I don't exist and you guys, too. They try and make us invisible and take away our voices and we all know how powerful a voice is, being able to speak for oneself instead of havinbg to be advocated for. We know how the middle man hijacks for his handlers, how he pretends to be our friend when really he is an agent of some faction of interest.

Sick of IT! Sick of it to anihilation. We are so fooled we pay huge subscription fees and license fees to corporations for the privilege of a talking head bull#ting us. It is their version of social cohesion. To me it is a despot's totalitarian dictation of culture and social structure. Illusion and lies are used as hoodwinking tools on the public. It is all fair game in the control game, any nasty maniplulation tool.

I can't buy it. I never could. It is SHILLDOM. It is as exploiting as the corporations who control it and decide what it is to tell us and what it is NOT TO TELL US.

Yes, that is thre important bit: They decide what not to tell us. I am preaching in the main to the converted here on ATS, but there are so few places I can feel comfortable expressing myself now. That is why you are stuck with me.

Stay far away from these lying snakes and tyrants. Trump is right yet again. Thank you, Mr President, for standing up to these bullies and liers. In the UK you are being totally smeared by them. They are doing a hatchet job on you. I don't feel that way and I see through this vile charade. If I was you, Donald, I would teach these lot a lesson. The UK is vulnerable right now. It is behaving abominably in the world. Dear Mr Trump and EU, teach them a lesson. They need it.

I will not see a man be taken out like this when he is not guilty. They are destroying democracy behaving like this. I will NEVER trust MSM.

The only way I will EVER trust them again is if they start doing this:

edit on 19-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I will believe the msm over this administration any day. At least the media gets punished for bad reporting.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Silly MSM.

People started to stop trusting them over a decade ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I will believe the msm over this administration any day. At least the media gets punished for bad reporting.

How do you figure, If the administration lies get out of hand I vote against or if I am really pissed off I campaign for the presidents opponent.

The media lies, they get suspended for a time then come back to doing the same job, unless enough people get angry at the news for the lies then maybe something more happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I don't believe any of them. I trust Trump more than them at this time. I have explained in many posts now why that is. There is real logic behind it. I support DEMOCRACY and I am doing my best to defend it. If that means supporting Trump in a bipartisan way, that's cool by me.

In Britain they do not get punished for bad reporting. They get glorified and honoured for it.

Politics does not pretend to be anything other than what it is, does it? The MSM do.

Do you know how many comments the Guardian deletes from me? They shut me up all the time.

I have watched them character assassinate Trump and sabotage a democratic decision. Yes, criticize him on his politics and his decisions, but not the rest. They have even not allowed him to come to the wedding or visit here. That stinks after all the U.S has done for Britain. It is a knock to you all. I even feel I must apologize to you all for this. It is not my will. I want to make that clear. I would never dishonour our greatest ally so. He is not missing anything, really. I would not go to that if they paid me. I am no lover of class systems and royal families. All people are royal to me, from China to U.S.

It is not right to treat a leader like this. It is not right to manipulate the British public so. I look deeper into it and see their lies for what they are. Most do not. They just process TRUMP IS BAD because the BBC tells them it is so. That is what I hate; the zombiedom of it that the MSM nurture. People are so controlled by them now. It is intolerable to somebody like me. I have to live with this night mare and it is a night mare, let me tell you.

We have to have politics. There is no other way, short of Christ returning and slaying authority with the sword of his mouth.

If Winston Churchill ever said one true thing that should send shivers down everyone's spine it is this:

"Democracy is the worst form of government apart from all the others that have been tried."

It is ironic that John had to criticize "Tricky Dicky" all those years back and me be having to defend a President. John was right for then: Vietnam was a HUGE stain on the U.S. Trump is not a stain. Trump is a democratically elected President. They don't call me Revolution9 for nuttin'.

I will stick up for what matters to me. Democracy matters to me and bringing the MSM back to reality matters to me. I am determined. I always get what I want in the end. It may take a lot of carnage to get there though, but SO BE IT.

The MSM need to start reflecting reality properly. As it stands I am invisible. They are pretending I do not exist. The government are not pretending I do not exist. They watch me like a hawk and so they should. My my, I love all this. It amuses me. Laugh while you fight, people. It's #ing great fun.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I understand there a campaign to make the news outlets irrelevant. One of the steps of dismantling democracy. I won’t buy it.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I will believe the msm over this administration any day.

Translation : I will believe CNN, MSNBC and anything that confirms my Anti Trump bias.

You are being spoon fed B.S. and convinced it's caviar.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Another right wing thread moaning about the MSM...

Neat.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I also watch cspan every day, listen to interviews with lawmakers on public radio, read local newspaper. I trust my own intelligence to discern what is truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Personally I only look at the MSM to get some headlines then I dig into other sources to find the news.

CNN/Fox/MSNBC I wouldn't trust any of them if they said it was raining till I stuck my hand outside and it got wet.

That also does not mean I trust the oval office they have their own struggles with the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

When? Where?

Terminating the employment of an intern-ish level reporter that isn’t known by face or by name to the general public is just another deceptive PR stunt, carried out only to project the illusion that someone was held accountable for their blatant misrepresentation.

In a world post lyin’ Bryan Williams, I cannot think of a serious contender in the MSM that has been terminated, let alone disciplined, for manufacturing well crafted lies about our current POTUS.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The potus gets by with lying. News media reporters get punished. The only media I know that can lie freely is Fox News and they had to go to court for that.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Love that song.
John Lennon was a blessing upon mankind.
"I'm sick and tired of hearing things from
Uptight short sided narrow minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth, just give me some truth
I've had enough of reading things
By neurotic psychotic pigheaded politicians
No short-haired, yellow-bellied
Son of tricky dicky's
Gonna mother hubbard soft soap me
With just a pocket full of hopes
Money for dope, money for rope
No short-haired, yellow-bellied,
Son of tricky dicky's
Gonna mother hubbard soft soap me
With just a pocket full of hopes
Money for dope, money for rope
I'm sick to death of seeing things from
Tight-lipped condescending mama's little chauvinists
I've had enough of watching scenes from
Schizophrenic…"

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I understand there a campaign to make the news outlets irrelevant. One of the steps of dismantling democracy. I won’t buy it.

It is looking that way, a subtle but effective attack.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Because the MSM deserve to be. They lie right to your face and look how many people fall for it, hook line and sinker. TO the point that even when they are caught out, it's swept under the rug.

Trump cops it even when he does things that are good. Over shadowed by the lies and deceit the MSM spread.

That you say you will trust the MSM at all, is not a sign they are in any way telling truth or a good thing if and when they are caught out, but more on you... and that's the real issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

If you were to just look objectively, you'd see it's not an agenda to make them look irrelevant. It's them being caught out time and time again showing that they themselves have made themselves irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
redacted - badw0lf committed the sin of wrong attribution.

no more beer for badw0lf..

edit on 19-1-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
OK so I shall step in this fight and defends my forward thinking users. MSNBC has a almost equal balence of self proclaimed Dems and Republicans. You clearly are spoon fed BS on a daily basis and I assume that you are are a older user cause clearly you show your age. And I will say it cause atm I really don’t give a crap. You uneducated folks over 45 are very easily manipulated and controlled. Wake up people, don’t let the country you could have died for ruin our base foundations.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OK so the MSM lies, does Trump get a pass for all his lies. I mean, the man basically opens his mouth and out flies a lie, so anytime he says there is nothing to something, I automatically assume there is.

Take the Russian thing, if he had just stayed quiet, I would have thought there was nothing to it but he continues to constantly tell us there is nothing to it.

This man is a habitual liar and for him to create fake news awards is laughable.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

So where do you get your information from. Maybe I’ll look there and compare. From the beginning I have not trusted trump. He’s had three wives and a cheater.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join