It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for the tomb of Tutankhamun's wife Ankhesenamun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

I would argue that maybe karma is a real thing in this instance?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
What do you mean by "karma," can you please explain? What I have is a mini-conspiracy theory that I'm sure Byrd wouldn't approve of regarding Zahi Hawass.

Have you watched the video that AdKiller shared?... Whoah.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hell, I don't know what I meant, either. I was confusing this OP with something that I read right before it, from Hawass' webpage, talking about how he was snubbed from being consulted prior to the announcements of recent voids found in the Khufu pyramid.

The karma that I was pointing out is that Hawass, for decades, cold-shouldered all types of archaeologists and historians and theories and evidence and modern technology, and now that he's not the MoA in Egypt, he's experiencing what it's like to feel like you know something, but get disregarded because those holding the conch don't care about what you have to say.

It was an inappropriate comment concerning this thread, but one that works for what was going on in my head. It was a long day yesterday...have pity on me.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Fair enough, that's an interesting take... and speaking of something inappropriate, I'm going to share my mini-conspiracy theory regarding Zahi Hawass. It's not even elaborate, it's pretty straightforward and it has nothing to do with the Tutankhamen tomb hoax that AdKiller shared although it will fit seamlessly to my theory... so, here goes:

Maybe, Zahi Hawass was hand-picked for the job to grandstand the dig at the tomb of Tutankhamun's wife to divert attention to maybe possible further investigations of the voids found in the Khufu pyramid through thermal imaging scans, the Hawara underground complex and the suspected chambers beneath the Sphinx, which at least for a layman like me are far more interesting and more important.

Whether the purported hoax regarding the discovery of King Tut's tomb has merit or not, I'll leave that to the experts.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think that Hawass would not need to be hired to divert attention from anything that goes against the mainstream Egyptologist viewpoints--I think that he would see it as his duty to protect that which he has spent his life creating. But who knows, because that's all speculation.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't put much past Hawass, as he seems so consumed with inappropriate hatred for any and all theories and evidence that counters his claims. One can't help but wonder what he's trying to hide or why he's trying so hard to control the narrative.

And yes, I have seen that Tutankhamen Hoax video...it makes some good points and raises some good questions, for sure. Take a look at all of Ancient Architects' videos--I like his approach to his videos, because he discusses pros and cons to approaches to ideas instead of trying to force you to accept them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All I'm saying is maybe Zahi Hawass is the Tom DeLonge of Egyptology... yup, bookmarked the Ancient Architects' YT Channel.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Seeing what they did with the Sahara P40 that was recovered...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join