It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen these pictures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

I don't know... These pictures just seem too well "coordinated" or something...

Two meteors don't strike in the same place either. Obviously, spot lights pointed skyward from the ground.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
That reminds me of pics of meteors I've seen from the past couple days. There was one in Michigan and another in Indiana. My brother saw one in Ohio.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They were calling Batman.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I saw this on fb days ago, didn't know the background.

But all the video footage I can find of it, is a meteor. And looks nothing like those pics.

I have to lead towards opportunistic fake. the meteor is pretty neat, but just nothing like the image..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Here is a "new" angle to the story.
In the first 5 minutes it is discussed, as well as a chan post that stated on sunday that something would occure in Michigan.
Not claiming anything, just adding to your research.

Link to youtube

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sure they can, because they are known to break up in our atmosphere, it would look like 2 or more close meteorites after the break up.

Besides that some meteors travel in groups, (storm) so the possibility two could be close is not that strange.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

You don't have o clue what a large meteor entering earths atmosphere looks like do you? Besides that the beams are straight up and brighter on the ground, two impactors big enough to survive ablation and actually hit would leave craters and cause super excitement in the world of science.

Or are you one of those that think everything that happens is kept secret, except for a few amateur photos or videos...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It could be a snow dog-sometimes the ice crystals within the cirrus or altostrstratus clouds and the rising or setting sun can cause this effect, were these clouds fluffy or patchy? Is it cold where you are?
edit on 19-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Again you assume a lot, great personality show!

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My opinion is that these are spotlights being used by some business (car dealerships use them a lot around here) or it's photoshopped.

I don't think this is part of the meteor or anything else paranormal or any "secret laser" weaponry.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The "double" pic seems to be of a different event/time/location.

Also, in the double pic, the beams appear to diffuse as they gain altitude, as you would expect from a bright spotlight.

Not to mention the snow which does not seem to be present in either of the single beam pics.

No further comment at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join