It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC TV crew tried to sneak fake explosive device through Newark Airport security, feds say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

FOX-Bill OHH crap I guess you forgot about this. OR Trumps, or Roy Moore who I know you Said that the residents will be begging for Roy Moore after a few months. Also the editor that started the smear campaign against Roy Moore’s sexual accusers admitted he forced bull #t down your throat then left Brietbart due to being filled with guilt and disgust at his own actions. So please keep spreading your bull crap FOX news narrow minded crap on politics. One of these days you may open your eyes to what is really going on. Or maybe your time in the NAVY has ruined your eyesight, then you may have to delve into your over whelmingly high IQ to figure this out.

You must be using voice dictation. That's exactly how my posts look when speaking to my phone, LOL. There is some accuracy in your river of recollections, AAY. Congrats!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

They miss 98% if the crap snuck through.

Just remember, they had to all be so painfully stupid for them to all agree that trying to sneak a fake bomb(a felony) on to a plane was a good idea.

CNBC is the 2%
Watered down and pointless.
Soon to be in a world of crap if it is discovered that this crew had orders.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: intrptr

It's happened many times actually, despite jiggling your balls before every flight..the dumbasses actually got it right this time

I'm totally using this line with the boss.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
OK! I have Cab wine and a smoke atm. I am going to enjoy these then go watch some awesome YouTube user by the name of Isaac Arthur about space stuff. I will send you a link so you can watch if interested. ?Oh and don’t tr to sneak anything on a plane....just a bad life decision

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Righto!

And no babies in the overhead!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Thank you kind sir. And ya I am lol. After a few I choose that instead of typing for the most part after my backlit keyboard Went out. Any ways good night ATS! Today was fun but I am going to bed, after two more glasses and I find a good documentary to watch. I shall see you tomorrow on the battlegrounds! Oh and as always make sure your knife is as sharp as your mind till at least 8AM

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
IF this is a real story, odds are it was somebody's Hidden Camera: TSA Is Useless show idea.

It's been done before. Hell, I remember after 9-11 when one of the Tampa Bay morning show DJs had one of their lackeys fly to Atlanta & back. With a loaded gun and boxcutter in their carry-on. It proved the "tightened security" at the time was BS.

And yes, I believe they did get in trouble for it, but hey, they proved what we already knew, so take that for what you will.

Edit: It was either Bubba, or MJ & BJ, one of those two shows back then.
edit on 1/19/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
Eight people were taken into custody but only seven were reportedly arrested. Could #8 be the person who gave TSA the "heads-up" that prank was in motion? How do you arrest seven people for one device? I'm not clear on that and will await further reports from named sources.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Eight people were taken into custody but only seven were reportedly arrested. Could #8 be the person who gave TSA the "heads-up" that prank was in motion? How do you arrest seven people for one device? I'm not clear on that and will await further reports from named sources.
. The others that were arrested were caught covertly filming the whole thing. So my guess is they were arrested as co- conspirators . Everyone involved was arrested .

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: intrptr

It's happened many times actually, despite jiggling your balls before every flight..the dumbasses actually got it right this time

I wanna say, because it 'looked like' a bomb, but haven't seen images of it or how it was 'hidden'.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have to laugh.
How stupid do you have to be? Or I guess I should ask, how bored and desperate do you have to be to pull some crazy ass shenanigans like this? I don't understand the thinking behind an idea like this. I've got to know why they would do this. The real reason. What were they really planning to do with that thing? Stir the pot, obviously. But why and in which direction?
Testing the TSA? If so, TSA wins. They were taping the whole thing.

Just trying to create a story.
Maybe MSM needs a vacay.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.theeventchronicle.com...#

^Bizarre how NBC is connected to both Hawaii and now Newark!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

They deserve to be arrested nuff said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join