It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused cop-killer tells court he wishes he had ‘killed more’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Yes but generally those illegal immigrants and basketball players don't go around with guns pooping what amounts to our kids for the smallest of sometimes imaginary slights.

They don't go around snapping the necks of people in custody in the back of Police transports or shoot you for reaching for a cell phone then claim it was a weapon. Nor do they go about killing animals for no other reason than protecting there property or pull over minorities on the highway and then kick and beat the living crap out of them because of the colour of there skin.

The power of marketing may kill people in a variety of other nefarious ways but its not quite as personal as a bastard cop with an axe to grind and perverted agenda to satisfy.

Where exactly do you reside? Queens?

Most Municipalities don't endure that kind of thing, it's usually in the ghetto areas.

Well.. Most bastard cops will meet their comeuppance. Guaranteed. Until then, the reason cops aren't like they were in the 50's is because of Marketing and other devious techniques used by media to sway thwards of unassuming Citizens to their will, like cows sheep and donkeys'. We're animals to them, because the people behind that deep purple curtain we all love to worship so much, is nothing more than a lie, the biggest lie ever told.

The purple curtain in our timeline right now, is Marketing. I've got a lot of experience in it, and I understand fully the power it holds over people. Weak people fall easily to it, because they depend on other's opinions rather than their own intellect.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I don't even reside within the continental USA, I'm on the other side of the pond, but trust me when i say we have our own share of horrible corrupt Police doing the rounds. The difference being you are more lightly to be tased over here than hit with a hollowpoint round, unless you are running for the underground with a backpack on.

Its the people, corporations and banking cartels behind the "purple curtain" that's the real issue but it does not help when Police are utilized to enforce the will of the totalitarian technocratic bastards.

As to opinions, well they are like buttholes, everybody has one and most generally stink, but pity the world where opinions are all the same.

I need to go do some work now mate, but its been a pleasure.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My pleasure, Thank you for indulging and speaking frankly, it's refreshing.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

What is this, Nazi Germany? If the man is found guilty, punish him for his crimes, not a whole people.

The Reichstag Warning

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What is this, Nazi Germany? If the man is found guilty, punish him for his crimes, not a whole people.

The Reichstag Warning

I agree. Bring back hangings, that should put them in their places.

edit on 18-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Not sure about the deterrent effect of Executions. Considering many places in Mexico place far less value on life than we do, people there are conditioned to living with violence and the fear of death on a daily basis. When they come here, they see us as a bunch of timid sheep, ripe for shearing.
edit on 18-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Mot sure about the deterrent effect of Executions. Considering many places in Mexico place far less value on life than we do, people there are conditioned to living with violence and the fear of death on a daily basis. When they come here, they see us as a bunch of timid sheep, ripe for shearing.

And that, we can unequivocally agree on.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So are you in favor of illegal immigration as long as the lawbreakers break no other laws and commit no other crimes than being in America illegally?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And apparently this one guys actions are a reason to not trust other illegal immigrants. Guilt by association is fun!

ETA: I think you should change your avatar to a rodent eating its favorite snack.

It amazes me how people can say the words illegal immigrant, and think it is a good thing. They're ILLEGAL.....

In a sane world, they would be treated as a problem, not given a free pass as an entity worthy of the same rights as legal citizens.

That he is an illegal, AND a jolly murderer, should make you look at things differently... instead, shed a tear for all the other illegals who thumb their noses at you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The Reichstag Warning

Someone breaks into your house and takes up residence on your chair. But it's OK, he hasn't stolen your TV yet, so give him a hug and invite his friends to move in too.

Oh and if one does steal your TV, don't worry. The others are probably nice people, you can trust 'em.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Mexico especially is gang infested and being able to control gang members and drug traffickers from sneaking in is reasonable. unfortunately liberals start crying that the only reason people are against open borders is because they're racist. weak argument

this could have been stopped at the border if we actually tried to secure our border. I want good immigrants not killers drug dealers and gangs

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Mexico is gang infested, but to a similar extent so is the U.S, with one of the largest gangs being the Police force.

Why stop people at the borders when you cannot stop Heroin or Cocaine?

Supply and demand, that's why.

I get that there have to be borders and that the movement of people from one nation to another has to be monitored and policed but the hypocrisy oozes out of the situation when you look at what else is going on and/or intentionally overlooked.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I wonder if the indigenous population of America thought along similar lines when us white Europeans decided to grace the shores of your continent?

Were we nice people?
edit on 18-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Please point out where I said any of that. I've already said that them being here illegally is enough reason to deport them without bringing this guys actions into it.

Stop creating my arguments for me from thin air.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Immigrant, illegal immigrant, citizen...it doesn't really matter here, this guy is a real piece of garbage.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Well said

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: badw0lf

I wonder if the indigenous population of America thought along similar lines when us white Europeans decided to grace the shores of your continent?

Were we nice people?

As a half breed I’m gonna have to stop you there.....

This stupid argument that’s thrown around is straw man bs.....we really don’t care. What happened happened and we deal w what’s going on....but we have also since then fought in every war the US has been involved in side by side w our “white” brethren by CHOICE

So just stop it, seriously this line is only thrown around mostly by “white”(taibo) left leaning people who have absolutely no authority to try and speak for us, so don’t that’s just racist in even assuming you should....

And for the record, no the NA community doesn’t want illegals here either

Stop trying to speak for us and co-opt us as your damn talking point
edit on 1/20/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Whats a half-breed?

Are we not all people?

If you think the European explorer's and colonists that came to America had the best of intentions toward the indigenous population you may wish to brush up on history somewhat.

As to fighting alongside one another? Nobody cares what shade the cannon fodder is just that it does what it says on the tin.

It's your POTUS that's the racist mate, not me.
LoL

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You don’t have to tell me to brush up on my history ....

Half of my family is full blooded Comanche and the other half Scottish

I know history both from my NA side and “American” history

You do t speak for us man...again stop trying to use us in your immigration talking points , we don’t want illegals here either , it’s already rough enough trying to get decent assistance for most NA people here w out illegal people who shouldn’t be here pulling more funds ....

And don’t presume to try and tell me the hsitory of my own people and what happened here....you aren’t even from here , your assumptions are an insult

It’s funny you can “co-opt” native Americans to push your “immigration” statement but when one speaks up you try and dismiss me....how much double standard bs is that?

Real authentic man....

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your Scottish side should tell you everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Immigration is indeed an issue hence i raise the subject.

Do you dispute the history of the colonization of your nation?

Speaks for itself really.

Ile presume whatever i wish as its a free country over here just like it is in your own nation.

Keep in mind though that to presume something based on factual evidence is hardly wrong.

edit on 20-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join