It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adoptionisn : One of Christianities earliest incarnations..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

No ..

Present Judaism has 2 sets of rules. One for the Jews and one for the gentiles.

Jews have to follow all the laws.

Gentiles only have to follow the Noahtide laws.

That is not hard to verify. A quick youtube search will supply an abundance of Rabbis saying that.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No ..

Present Judaism has 2 sets of rules. One for the Jews and one for the gentiles.

Jews have to follow all the laws.

Gentiles only have to follow the Noahtide laws.

That is not hard to verify. A quick youtube search will supply an abundance of Rabbis saying that.
who are the jews, and who are the gentiles?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Jews are the Jews, and the gentiles are everyone else..

If your saying that the Christians are now the Jews. That is replacement theology..

Something widely criticized for being anti Semitic.. by most present prodestant factions.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The Jews are the Jews, and the gentiles are everyone else..

If your saying that the Christians are now the Jews. That is replacement theology..

Something widely criticized for being anti Semitic.. by most present prodestant factions.
who are the shemites? Are you talking of a race or a religion?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Bothish..

That is the teachings of the Jewish religion. I assume the chosen people would be the genetic Jews who hold to the Jewish religion. Plus those non-genetic Jews who convert.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"Chosen people"? Where do you get that from? You sais antisemitic? That means race, you were talking religion. Who are the shemites?
You are working on so many broken thoughts. The "j" sound you keep repeating is only a couple hundred years old. And yet you reference to it addressing thousands of years historicly. I don't think you have as clear a grasp of the info you are regurgitating as you claim to have.
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

What does that matter?!?! I don’t believe any of it . I am simply reciting Jewish dogma. Something I haven’t heard anyone claim to have been dramatically changed as far as the writings.

Obviously I assume the traditions shifted from a literal view to analogical view, my assumption is this is where Rabbinic Judaism comes from..

But I have t heard anyone claim the Torah was rewritten.. they stilll require Jews to learn Hebrew rather than doing translations for the most part.

So I really have no idea what your saying??

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So what was you opinion of the shemites?!?

This should be intresting.. lol

Are you going that black people are the real Israelites or what???

It it hilarious how everyone has found a way where to make themselves the chosen ones lmao..

Christians = the Coventry changed so now Christians are the chosen.

Jews= we were just born chosen

Blacks = the Jews pulled a fast one.. we are the real Israelites..

Muslims= Mohammad came and made us the chosen ones..

Funny how everyone’s beliefs make them the center of the universe. Lol

edit on 22-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You leave me thouroughly confused. I asked you about the words you chose to use. I honestly have no idea where you get the "chosen" bit. Did it come recently? Like the Scofield bible? I really do not understand your logic. I guess you are attempting transference and i am supposed to play a role for your op. It is you that has made false historical claims in your attempts to paint a narrative. And yet you stumble on basic questions and want me to make your claims legit by answering your questions. Your questions expose both lack of knowledge and a stiff neck when exposed. You have much more agenda that query. a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So what was you opinion of the shemites?!?

This should be intresting.. lol

Are you going that black people are the real Israelites or what???

It it hilarious how everyone has found a way where to make themselves the chosen ones lmao..

Christians = the Coventry changed so now Christians are the chosen.

Jews= we were just born chosen

Blacks = the Jews pulled a fast one.. we are the real Israelites..

Muslims= Mohammad came and made us the chosen ones..

Funny how everyone’s beliefs make them the center of the universe. Lol

shemite=Shem's bloodline? Isn't that what we are talking about? Race?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Remember the portrayal of the Old Gringo in that movie version of Ambrose Bierce? Now read his timeless words.  

“History: An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.”~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

This perspective is expanded by none other than the author of the renownedHegelian dialectic

“History... is, indeed, little more than the register of the 'crimes, follies, and misfortunes' of mankind. But what experience and history teach is this - that peoples and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.” ~Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, The Philosophy of History, "Introduction," 1807

You laugh at your own strawman. As if i said it not you.

a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

There is a broad racial Christian dogma that interprets race as being descendants of Noah.

Whites- jaseph (this spelling is off)

Blacks -ham

Shem- jews.

There is a black Christian tradition where they claim the Jews pulled a switcheroo and they are the real shemites.

It’s all nonesense...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If I mentioned shemites first it was a spell correct or typing error.

If you are referring to me saying “chosen ones” that is VERY common vernacular when referring to the Jewish people.

I’m not saying they really are chosen. Just that is the widely agreed upon dogma.

Once you asked me about shemites I was pretty sure it was a son of Noah, but searched it to make sure and what came up was racial ideologies based on the Noah story..

Most had Everyone claiming to be the real descendent a of Shem, which as far as I can tell is referring to the middle eastern cultures. Which begat Abraham sooner or later .

Some white Christians believing that chosen ones status transferring to them through jesus. Otherwise known as replacement theology.

Some black “Jews” claiming a switcheroo where they are the real descendants of Shem.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Society absolutely learns from history.. just not all the time. We are stubborn and forget. Or hold to some ideological belief that stops us from changing.

That is the flawed part of religious thinking.

Most all religions claim there is some place in the past we’re humanity was already at its pinnacle, and we have devolved since then.

Science and history say we have imporoved steadily and exponentially. With a backslide now and then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join