It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleeding eye fever deadlier than Plague, kills 4, infects dozens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Maybe. It would probably depend on which part of the world you are in.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ummmmmm guys.....I'm just going to drop this here:
www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Read this and tell me if this does not sound like exactly what is going on right now!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Somebody should write a novel based on something like that!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Seems like we hear of new deadlier illnesses every few years.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The outbreaks ebb and flow there in western Africa. People still won't stop eating bush meat.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It amazes me how little regard people have for this .
Truth is humans have had a nice long run of weak out brakes .
1960ds was the last bad out brake ( flue killed over 5 million )

So its the well it not me so why care again rabies who cares whats that ? must be zombies thing .
Chicken pocks ( what Am I joking who every dies from that ( well up untill we got control over it MILLIONS died from it )
But I know Now way will you ever vaccinate your kid .

When the day comes ( and it is a when NOT a if ) and your family is dropping like flies your last breath will be I wish I had done something .
It will happen flue million Untold millions dead -chicken pock millions -mumps Millions -Measels Millions .
Along with dozens more I wont list .

They are wating they have wating millions of years for the chances to live in the prosses killing us .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Out of Africa.

More good stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, I have been following this too.

This was my first thought when I saw this thread, you beat me to it

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If it was deadlier than plague then how do 4 people die out of dozens...if it was plague it would be much higher if mortality rates are anything to go by. Still even with the articles hype...I will avoid this "like the plague" as it looks pretty awful.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

So what do we do? Run around, arms in the air, screaming for god to help us?

Maybe we should secure our borders better, at least to ensure that those who are emigrating are not carriers of something that might be relatively common and tolerated from constant exposure to them, but deadly to us? I can't go swimming in the Ganges river, unlike the plethora of citizens there who swim there daily. Amidst the dead bodies, refuse and decay.

And no that's not a Trump thing, it's a common sense thing. Where I live, we make sure they are at least not carriers of lethal illness.

But other than common sense things, what? What do we do?

I don't know, but I do know there are people working day and night trying to work these things out.

so what is the tally now anyway. War, Famine, Pestilence, Greed.. TRUMPets heard in the sky, the kings and queens of hedonism falling one by one under the weight of their own sadistic wants.

Is it time, yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It appears that you can someone deter this microbe by using a proteinase like bromelain. Papain might also work. They probably do not have access to these things in that area. Once the disease takes hold, then it will be harder to combat with a proteinase.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

them evil scientist must work 24/7/365

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

The outbreaks ebb and flow there in western Africa. People still won't stop eating bush meat.

They never identified a source of Ebola... Vector is from person to person now.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Seems like we hear of new deadlier illnesses every few years.

The deadliest are man made. Fear the weaponized strains. Poor mans nukes.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What do we do ?? really asking such a oves question ?
This long run of weak out brakes was NOT by chance .
What do we do ?
Same thing we have been doing for 75 years .
Clean UP the citys get ride of festering garbage in the streets .
Clean UP our rivers and water ways .
STOP Having Wars .
The war may kill 5 -10 - 50 million the after math Water contaminated sewage in the streets instructor in ruinins
Kills twice as many .
Keep finding better ways to Vaccinate the Bugs that are adapting to the old stuff .
Keep researching Bio Tech ( we can now create a Virus that hunts and KILLS a Virus .
Focas on that tech as a virus or Bactria can adapt to a antibiotic But will never adapt to being the one who get eaten .

Nano tech Hey when all else fails send in the micro bots kill cancer cells leave the rest unharmed . Kill the virus leave the rest unharmed .
Lets see a bug get use to the tiny terminator .

What can we do ?? lol

Raid no longer kills them dead But stepping on them always will .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Or sit and keep saying well its Africe who cares ?
When it is your last breath you will care But then its to late .
for the last 75 years there is no longer a THEM and us Africa is juts hours away in a plane .
and there is NO place you can not go on this planet withing 3 days .
heck even teh poles are no longer so unreachable .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The magic number is, 10,000. That is the number I predicted would die from ebola before it was officially contained and managed. I was pretty close. I will make the same call for this if it is what is chosen as the disease flavor of the year. We will know its the flavor of the season if it ends up on CNN. Once it hits CNN, I say 10,000 before it is once again officially contained and managed.

Well, people want population reduction, unfortunately this is how it is done. A pandemic here, a global war there. Just stay within the borders of the G20 and you have at least a 95% chance of being unaffected.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This has been around a while.

Luckly its only tick born and not easy to spread.

So unless you live in unhygienic conditions you "should" be safe.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've read the Ebola virus can linger in sperm and the eye for a year or more.

Ebola survivors/carriers living in unsanitary conditions, being exposed to and eating god knows what, could easily conjure up/host a viral stew the likes of which hasn't been seen in modern times.

History proves we don't need labs to invent stuff that kills us, mother nature/the human body has done well enough on its own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join