It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binance and other exchanges now accepting new accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just an FYI that Binance and many other crypto exchanges that froze new accounts, are back.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This ought to make for an interesting week in crypto trading.

All of my positions are holding this week for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I don't do it.

I'm either the smartest man alive, or the guy who still rides a horse because cars are just a passing fad.

Bitcoin etc, too volatile for me, too fragile for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Time is your friend.

It's a given a coin is going to go up, and it will go down.

The length of time is the determining factor.

As long as it's worth more than you bought in at ?

That's a win.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well of course they are, Bitcoin is below 10k and they desperately need fresh suckers to shovel their money in...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I'd love to be one of those suckers that bought in at $13 bucks.

Since today it's at $13,511.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Your concern is wise. Central Banks will eventually coerce the politicians into legislating against private crypto's much like private banks notes and coins were made illegal as currency after the establishment of the Central Banks. It is at that point that it makes sense to get into the digital bank notes craze as an investment instrument traded on SEC regulated exchanges.

The end result is, Crypto's will all be attached to a national currency and private ones will be banned. After all, it is the technology everyone is getting behind right? So why would it be so bad to get behind a technology coin that is based on your national currency?

And the wonderful thing is, it won't take centuries for this to happen as with paper notes, because Central Banks already exist, control the world, and own the politicians who make the laws. It is quite easy to see where this is going when you remember history and accept that power always wins.

Yes, power always wins. If it were note true, 1/5 of Syria's territory would not be under the umbrella of NATO through autonomous rule despite Russia being there and levying threats and false flag disinformation psy-ops that no longer have an effect.

We stole that # like they took Crimea, and what?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

these "suckers" got returns like 5000% and 11000% last year. Id say thats pretty decent, lol....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrokand everybody else jumped in after. November and December were the last months to make three digit returns.
All I have been seeing since the new year are negative returns. I have a coinbase account just to have a central place to watch the prices for the popular guys.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are thinking in a human vs. human capacity here, and is not soaking in the big picture I feel. You aren't including the AI vs. human coexistence aspects I feel, and nobody knows whats going to happen once AI constructs surpass the limits of the human brain... including the creators of AI. To act like one person in a forum here is going to be able to foresee the outcome of finances in a world of AI is about as premature as guessing can get.

At some point in time in the not so distant future, people will be able to switch from the physical world, the VR worlds, and the augmented reality worlds quite simply. That means that what we know as finances will operate on different platforms as well. There will be VR billionaires and piss poor physical existences in a single human. Banks and jobs won't exist in 20 years, so how is something that no longer exists have its strings pulled by the powerful?

It's just time to face it... the technology is being fully accepted, not denied. AI will need humans to live and thrive, but humans will just as much require a thriving AI network to be able to live comfortably. Those clinging to centralized systems will remain as slaves to a fraudulent activities that the globe is used to living in. AI will shut these entities down if it wishes to, and the human brains will always be acting in reactionary terms once AI computations surpass human brain computation levels. Well, guess what... AI has already surpassed the human brain, and currencies are optional systems... not mandated anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Time is your friend.

It's a given a coin is going to go up, and it will go down.

The length of time is the determining factor.

As long as it's worth more than you bought in at ?

That's a win.

Sounds like the same as the stock market propaganda....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's not propaganda.

Created those in 2008.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

two weeks is nothing in this market. lets revisit this in a year, then you can say I told you so to your hearts content...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This ought to make for an interesting week in crypto trading.

Yep, I think it will still take a day or two for many to realize these options are again available. I expect to see most of the major ones raise across the board steadily as the week goes on, but it's really anyone's guess in this market.

I do like that I can now more easily buy into some of the other cryptos that interest me, like IOTA and ADA.

Binance also has it's fees at half for the rest of this month (as a courtesy, due to the down time), so that's a good incentive, as well as this past two-week lowering of prices.

edit on 15-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join