It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and collectively character assassinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

The devil uses ordo ab chao like a hammer and chisel on the human civilization.

Wut

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Do you want explanation or just wut?

Edit: my explanation: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: link

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I think that most of the reason why "western" and by that I take it that you mean white,European men are being "dumped" is because whenever they start bringing up some frankly, valid points about prejudice and social bias, it always somehow becomes a whiny, entitled rant about how they aren't getting laid enough. Or, often, how the white, quality women that they so obviously deserve to be banging don't want to have sex with them. It's nothing that THEY are doing mind you, it's all the media and societies fault for brainwashing women into thinking that they aren't obligated to put out and put up with being treated like a sex doll.

Before you say that isn't what you were trying to say, somehow your post concluded with articles about white women wanting to have sex with people other than white men. It's obvious where your outrage is really coming from. I have you pegged as a whiny, entitled jerk who is blaming his social ineptitude on everyone but himself and I would avoid you like the plague. I'm pretty sure that most women who have any sense of self worth would do the same.

edit on 14-1-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

North African "black males" raided and conquered Southern Europe and took many white males and white females as slaves, but this part of history is "suppressed" by white male history textbook writers, because they were ashamed of it.

Ahh yes the good ol Barbary Pirates and the Barbary Wars and the battle of Tripoli. Tripoli is certainly not suppressed from Marine Corps lore, hell it's in our hymn and incorporated into our dress blues. You know what else people don't talk about from that time period? The negotiations founding members of our country conducted with the Barbary Corsairs for safe passage through their territories during the time period going into the revolutionary war. It's said that part of those negotiations was that the Barbary corsairs would not make terms with any nation that considers itself Christian. Our representatives assured them that the Nation of The United States of America would be a land where all people could worship freely form oppression and persecution. So there ya have it, our founding fathers cut a deal with no good Muslim pirates that kidnapped and enslaved white European Christians to help ensure the birth of this great nation. We don't talk about that all that often now do we lol. I'd remind those that would attempt to argue that America is and has always been a Christian nation.

edit on 14-1-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Before you say that isn't what you were trying to say, somehow your post concluded with articles about white women wanting to have sex with people other than white men. It's obvious where your outrage is really coming from. I have you pegged as a whiny, entitled jerk who is blaming his social ineptitude on everyone but himself and I would avoid you like the plague. I'm pretty sure that most women who have any sense of self worth would do the same.

No need to mince words, tell us how you really feel....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Do you think that male misogyny is worst in the "white" male *(see footnote at the end of the thread)? Do you think that black people and all other racially "stereotyped" for convenience and exploitation people are less aggressive than the Western "honky" and better citizens? Of course, please answer this for yourselves.

Reasoning suggests to me that the MSM and their "Handlers" (the leaders at the top of the money chain) are "taking down" and "taking out" "honky" because he demands too much and he is not competitive. It is purely an accountant's sum and a capitalist's necessity. He was a political nuisance and a capitalist's obstacle, too educated and aware.

It is not that they wish to raise up the other races because that would make their profits much less. Instead, the aim is to destroy the Western traditional male because he had too many rights, was too spoilt, always wanting acceptable wages and living standards and was pretty empowered in contrast to his racially diverse oppressed cousins.

I wish I could help to stop this. I wanted our cousins to climb up to where we were so we could all be citizens with some headroom to "master the track" without clipping it. No hope though. It is finished.

So people going to a cuckold club is an attack on the white race??
edit on Sun Jan 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

if they keep doing this and targeting white men they will have a white identity movement.

Where have you been, the "movement" already exists, has had their pathetic displays & have managed to murder more innocents for their "cause".

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I think that most of the reason why "western" and by that I take it that you mean white,European men are being "dumped" is because whenever they start bringing up some frankly, valid points about prejudice and social bias, it always somehow becomes a whiny, entitled rant about how they aren't getting laid enough. Or, often, how they the white, quality women that they so obviously deserve to be banging don't want to have sex with them. It's nothing that THEY are doing mind you, it's all the media and societies fault for brainwashing women into thinking that they aren't obligated to put out and put up with being treated like a sex doll.

Yuuuhp

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yes it's a shame that the people that push identity politics will drive people to extreme racist groups.

All the more reason to call out the people trying to blame one race for the world's problems before it leads to even more extremism on all sides

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"Honky" damn I ain't heard that in a while.LOL

As usual you're missing the point, people aren't against "Honkies" they just don't like "Crackers".

I know a subtle distinction but follow along.

It's not that people dislike all white guys, heck I'm a white guy, it's just these white guys we don't like.

Of course perhaps thje others are right & your rant is merely a subconscious expression of your fears of not measuring up.

K~

edit on 14-1-2018 by aethertek because: The big Obama

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yes, we know, and in these days on ideological purity, anyone who doesn't think exactly like you must by default be one of "those" guys.

How convenient.

Inquiring minds want to know when you will start holding the inquisition and burning the heretics at the stake?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
How many threads are you going to make blaming everyone else for your social standing? You made the choices not to work, you made the choices to isolate yourself, these are all YOUR choices.

Some of us just choose not to be a victim, and take responsibility for who and what we are and what we do.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

How exactly do you “dump” those in basically every position of serious authority??

Lmao?!?!

Say you take the top 1,000 most powerful people in the country and put them in one room...

Will less than 50 would be anything other than a white male..

So exactly how is that in ANY risk of changing lmao??

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and Collectively Character Assassinated

One word ~ JEALOUSY.

Minority groups, ethnic, sexual, et al, can't stand that the Western male has been incredibly successful in advancing the species.

There are others as well ~ Asia, the early Middle East, ancient Egypt ~ responsible for the success of the species on the other side of the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think you are wrong when you say the white males were always the oppressors in history. That's complete BS. Yes, in Europe, where everyone was white, our males were sometimes quite oppressive. Especially during the crusades.
Yes, some of them went to other countries and did some oppression there as well, no doubt about it.

Just like males of any other colour, if they were clever enough to travel across the globe. If they weren't, they did their oppressions in their own area.
Ghengis Khan was quite good at killing Asians, Vlad the Impaler loved to stick all sorts of people from around the east up to Turkey on poles through their backsides [more than 20 000 at one point].

Then we have African chiefs and tribal leaders, killing, maiming and raping their own people in the worst ways possible during history.
African males also helped [for money of course] the white man to round up slaves for them, getting a bit of violence in there for perks, not giving a damn that they shafted their own people.

Name any continent and any colour people and you'll find that males could get pretty oppressive and nasty throughout history. The notion that the white male is the worst is a frigging dangerous myth.

Not to forget that white males have also done more for justice than some others [like got rid of slavery, invented democracy etc, brought civilisation to barbarians - Romans] I find your comment pretty uninformed and majorly racist.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Um... your title says "western male" yet your post only talks about white men.

That was enough right there to predict the nature of the rest of the whining in the thread. Incel ideology is spreading beyond the incels... why are so many white men preoccupied with the idea of black men sleeping with white women?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Yeah, us whites are all terrors. About time we collectively had a taste of what we, personally and individually, have dolled out to the countless coloured folk.

Come on white dudes, you had a good run with slaves and oppression and living as royalty with everything at our disposal. Fair is fair !

*vomit*

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Because two wrongs always make things right?

I seem to have learned that old chestnut somewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My wife and I are going to take our White Privilege out and have our first Board of Directors meeting of the new year for our Non Profit. It's going to be at a rather nice place that is only open today for us. Yes we are all white but only because you can't force people to volunteer.

And the sun is shining probably just for us to show off the nice white snow.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I had no clue what an "incel" was so I looked it up. Hilarious.

why are so many white men preoccupied with the idea of black men sleeping with white women?

It helps to remember that until 1967's Supreme Court case "Loving v Virginia", interracial marriage was still illegal in many parts of the US. In fact, it was still banned in 2 dozen or so States by 1958, including the entire Southeast (here).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join