It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and collectively character assassinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Do you think that male misogyny is worst in the "white" male *(see footnote at the end of the thread)? Do you think that black people and all other racially "stereotyped" for convenience and exploitation people are less aggressive than the Western "honky" and better citizens? Of course, please answer this for yourselves.

Reasoning suggests to me that the MSM and their "Handlers" (the leaders at the top of the money chain) are "taking down" and "taking out" "honky" because he demands too much and he is not competitive. It is purely an accountant's sum and a capitalist's necessity. He was a political nuisance and a capitalist's obstacle, too educated and aware.

It is not that they wish to raise up the other races because that would make their profits much less. Instead, the aim is to destroy the Western traditional male because he had too many rights, was too spoilt, always wanting acceptable wages and living standards and was pretty empowered in contrast to his racially diverse oppressed cousins.

I wish I could help to stop this. I wanted our cousins to climb up to where we were so we could all be citizens with some headroom to "master the track" without clipping it. No hope though. It is finished.

What a ruination, spreading across the nations. This is why I am a "beauty school dropout". I refuse to be so callously and brutally exploited, work my ass off for my woman and kids then be told by MSM what a useless monster I am and how I should be brought down to size so I am, too, a non person to be exploited with no red tape of rights and expectations attached, to be shunned by women because black people are much better in bed (check yesterday's Guardian article), and a sexual predator who's culture was full of pedos. "Honky" has been character assassinated. The worst of it is many of his crew have received into loving arms the critique and the fall from grace into the gutter of capitalist's "plaything".

www.theguardian.com...tishised-racism-in-bedroom

In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

Welcome to the Black Man’s Fan Club – a monthly swingers’ night for white women who want to have sex with black men, and their white husbands or partners who want to watch. In the ethnically undiverse world of swingers, the BMFC is marketed as a community of people who “appreciate the extras black men bring”.

"Honky" is being race baited every day to make him angry as they laugh at him for being such a "Trump". I use the term "honky" as my black bro uses the term "n*****). The race baiting does not work with me. I am a universal human with no labels in my own mind and being.

Just put a label on us already; "666 Fodder".

*Personally I will not accept the term "white". I am not white. I look at myself and I am light brown with pinky patches. So, mark my identity and create a browny/pink race for me, understand?

edit on 14-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm a white male and don't think I'm under attack.
We get on around here colour rarely even is a thing.
So you don't get baited into the race thing eh?

Look dude some swingers like having a midget involved but I aint going to feel all inadequate about it.

edit on 14-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The white males are the ones throughout history who have BEEN the oppressors, that's how come they aren't usually oppressed. That also happens to be the reason that they SEEM to be under attack, it is simply because many regular folks want all races and genders to have an equal chance.

Note that it is not white men who are under attack for the most part, but it is the aspect of white men suppressing others that is under attack. Some white men perceive this as a threat as they are used to getting gains by suppressing others, such as women today, homosexuals today, and other races both now and in the past (but much more in the past). If they are religious, they wish to suppress others who have different viewpoints than theirs instead of just focusing on their own views and how they apply to their own lives.

The goal is for the white man to be equal, and not a suppressor. That is basically it. For someone who is used to oppressing or suppressing others for personal gains, such as historically, white slave owners, or today, possibly a white man (and presumably other men as well) enjoying massive income inequality over women in the workforce, it does seem threatening to lose that ability to abuse power.
edit on 14amSun, 14 Jan 2018 03:50:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

There is of course the accomplishments of Native Europeans, before I get the abuse that a statement like this holds let me explain.

Yes European history has been brutal and down right absurd at times but when you look at the Sistine chapel and understand that whilst it was being created some cultures where still totally stuck in what would be classed as the stone age, when excuses are needed to reason out why a certain culture has failed over over you attack everything but the rote issue... The white man as such is public enemy number one, it is a easy target..

The funny thing is many Asian countries are still 99.9% native and and guess what they do not have any issues with race relations because they do not open their doors to be swamped, and because there is no political correctness (AS IN ZERO), If they have a issue with someone they will say it as it is..

Fact is whilst everyone pretends to get along in a multicultural society it will always struggle long term, different cultures at different ends of the spectrum only getting along because it is easier than having a war. One persons Ghetto is another persons paradise...

RA

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Today, the Guardian says you are "spiritually bankrupt", hardworking American family man. Yes, the BLM Super Heroes of Marvel have come to the rescue, so say the Liberals;

www.theguardian.com...

The undeniable collapse of integrity, honesty and decency in our public and private life has fueled racial hatred and contempt

After yesterday's article I linked to above!: The audacity, the plain hypocritical audacity of those "morally bankrupt" snakes. How dare they even whisper a moral ethic when they print all this race baiting garbage. All the hatred is coming from them. Trump is THEIR shadow and the whiplash backlash to their social disengineering and disintegration. If America has walked this far or even too far in the opposite direction it is because they need to be counteracted. It is easily understandable.

I have to be harsh in my words because what we are dealing with is well screwed up and very nasty indeed.

We all know who the real culprits are, stirring this up. It is THEM! It is the MSM doing this deliberately for the reasons I have told you above and oh so much more;

spiritual blackout

Notice how the sad excuse for a journalist uses that as a sublime messaging tactic. I know because I have been taught by their universities. It is being slipped into your subcounsciousness: As if our problems are because of the outlawing of "blackOUT", if we except what the MSM want us to and have a good little subverted life along with our ghettoized diverse brethren and sisters, stop our pesky "honky" complaining and moaning and be good little thankful slaves then everything be irie.

This is why I reject Liberalism. It is phoney rhetoric spiel and propaganda, the "soft" and hypocritical crucifixion of rights for poor forlorn "honky" monster who has lost his identity and must now be numbered among the multitude. Globalism is insidiously tearing the West apart because it is too demanding and can't make the profit that other nations can. It is a pesky political nuisance getting in the way of profits and GDP; NOT COMPETITIVE ENOUGH.

I told you! It is an ACCOUNTANT'S SUM. There is no other motive than this. Everything they do and demand of us all is suited to their control and profit margins.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

it is simply because many regular folks want all races and genders to have an equal chance.

Note that it is not white men who are under attack for the most part, but it is the aspect of white men suppressing others that is under attack.

The goal is for the white man to be equal, and not a suppressor. That is basically it. For someone who is used to oppressing or suppressing others for personal gains, such as historically, white slave owners, or today, possibly a white man (and presumably other men as well) enjoying massive income inequality over women in the workforce, it does seem threatening to lose that ability to abuse power.

Indeed but where is the baseline for this world utopia?, someone somewhere is going to be classed as the bottom end?..

It is totally fair game to be racist towards not just white men but white people in general, it is only that a good portion of the populas, as in native Europeans are to polite to point out the obvious.. My local court was requesting people to come forward as magistrates, it stated people from ethnic backwards where advantageous, how the hell is that being equal??... It should be on the quality of the person nothing more...

White slave owners?,like black slave owners or even my native Saxon heritage who where enslaved by Vikings... Or something far more relevant that is in living history as in NOW, ISIS who have Yazidi women and children as sex slaves, my guess is the majority of that ORG are not white!!!... Everyone can be a asshole..

RA

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If your North American, your ancestors should not have settled in a country already occupied with people of a different culture if Multiculturalism was such a big deal nor should they have brought over slaves of different cultures. So if you don't like Multiculturalism, place the blame on your ancestors.Without the mixing of cultures mankind would not have gotten as far as it has because without the input of different cultures, who knows where mankind may have been. These "European culture is superior" people seem to forget that little tidbit.

As for the topic, it is not the western male that is being attacked but it is the racist/bigoted, sexist and stuck in the past male that feels they are under attack. They just cannot stand that the world is changing and they are no longer on top of the heap and cannot walk all over people the way they did before.
edit on 14-1-2018 by darkhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkhold

If your North American, your ancestors should not have settled in a country already occupied with people of a different culture

I'm not north american.............

RA
edit on 14-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I'm a whitey mongrel of a thing - you wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire, I'm almost certain that I got kicked out of the abortion bucket for doing bombies.

The planet could do with less of me and more of the other colours of virtue..

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll eat some worms.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

It is totally fair game to be racist towards not just white men but white people in general, it is only that a good portion of the populas, as in native Europeans are to polite to point out the obvious.. My local court was requesting people to come forward as magistrates, it stated people from ethnic backwards where advantageous, how the hell is that being equal??... It should be on the quality of the person nothing more...

Maybe they wanted a court that was a representation of the population and an all white magistrate may not be it.
edit on 14-1-2018 by darkhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am a minority and have no issues with white people, in fact I know a lot good people from of every race. I also know a lot A-holes from every race including my own and I know the difference between an individual from that race, religion, sex, sexuality, culture, or political party and how they do not speak for an entire group.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The white males are the ones throughout history who have BEEN the oppressors, that's how come they aren't usually oppressed. That also happens to be the reason that they SEEM to be under attack, it is simply because many regular folks want all races and genders to have an equal chance.

Note that it is not white men who are under attack for the most part, but it is the aspect of white men suppressing others that is under attack. Some white men perceive this as a threat as they are used to getting gains by suppressing others, such as women today, homosexuals today, and other races both now and in the past (but much more in the past). If they are religious, they wish to suppress others who have different viewpoints than theirs instead of just focusing on their own views and how they apply to their own lives.

Genghis Khan, Ottoman Empire, Khmer Rouge, Communist China, Daesh, Boko Haram etc. I could go on but to say white people are historically the main oppressors is extremely ignorant and racist...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm a white male and I don't think I'm under attack either.

I do however see a lot of sexists and racists being told they're not allowed to be sexist and racist anymore. And they frequently then whinge about 'WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ALL WHITE MENZ! POOR ALL WHITE MENZ! WE HAVE IT SO HAAAARD! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS US! NOBODY LIKES USSSS!'

When really what they've been told is just to stop being sexist and racist. Nothing to do with them being white men.

I find the whinging a bit pathetic really.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I live in a predominantly white area and I have never heard anyone say anything like that, ever...

Where do you get this bs from?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you don't know the term misandry, how can you write about it?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

1. Why do you equate "Western Male" as "white male"?

2. You say you don't get baited into the race thing. But your words give the impression that no matter how long a male from another "race" is in a Western culture, he'll never be considered a true "Western male". Why do you believe that?

3. I'd like for you to look at the executives with all of the major media companies in the West. Chances are that most of them are "white". Why would "white" people want to dump and collectively character assassinate themselves? Does that even make sense?

For the record, I rail against a lot of Western foreign policies collectively. But I also consider myself a part of that very same system. So does someone like me not count as a Western male? If not, does that mean that you consider me a foreigner?

It's not like I think you're racist. I just think it's weird that you seem to subconsciously consider only white males to be true "Western males", as if males from other ethnic backgrounds aren't also a part of the problem/solution/system/resistance in the West.

ETA: Oh and for the record, "your" culture is full of pedos. Every culture is. If you take the time to do some research, you'll see that rape, child rape, child & spousal abuse, and every other crime occurs among all ethnic groups. The sooner that people realize that, the sooner we can actually fix the problem. But as long as everyone thinks that it's only the "others" that do these things, the real issue will never change.
edit on 14-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I would absolutely hate to be stuck in a society that was not multicultural.

Imagine if EVERYONE in the country were Christian, or Muslim even. If a whole nation is one culture, it seems a little totalitarian, as one would not be able to speak out about flaws in the culture (leading to the culture becoming less effective at doing anything productive, basically it would become more and more delusional). The government would probably base laws on dogma instead of science and truth. It would be a disaster.

Imagine not agreeing with someone, but having no one to talk about it with because everyone else had the same beliefs.
edit on 14amSun, 14 Jan 2018 06:58:05 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Painterz

I live in a predominantly white area and I have never heard anyone say anything like that, ever...

Where do you get this bs from?

I think he might meet these people online in forums if I had to guess. I've run into people saying stuff like that. I don't usually run across people saying these things in person, though.
edit on 14amSun, 14 Jan 2018 07:02:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Reasoning suggests to me that the MSM and their "Handlers" (the leaders at the top of the money chain) are "taking down" and "taking out" "honky" because he demands too much and he is not competitive.

The audacity, the plain hypocritical audacity of those "morally bankrupt" snakes. How dare they even whisper a moral ethic when they print all this race baiting garbage

You and them both.

edit on 14-1-2018 by intrptr because: bb code

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join