It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two beasts of the Apocalypse [short version]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

1 Timothy 4J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS) Beware of false teachers: warn your people 4 1-2 God’s Spirit specifically tells us that in later days there will be men who abandon the true faith and allow themselves to be spiritually seduced by teachings of the devil, teachings given by men who are lying hypocrites, whose consciences are as dead as seared flesh.

This Sir, is YOU.

Said the accuser....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: chr0naut

or
(depending on the ruling emperor)

...or Pope.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nah, popes weren't fans of the circus. When a gladiator won, the ruling emperor would give a han gesture, either
or
-- now you all think that would mean that thumbs up meant the gladiator would be saved aye? Well, some emperors gave a thumbs up meaning «up to the gods» i.e. «kill the bastard» while the other gesture would mean «remain on earth» or «let the bastard live».

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jesus the dictator. Sounds reasonable.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Aye, just not for Christians who see him as some sort of Father Christmas who has never done anything wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Aye, just not for Christians who see him as some sort of Father Christmas who has never done anything wrong.

'Father Christmas'? LOL

YHWH = the Alpha and the Omega.

Omnipotent.

Omniscience.

Omnipresent.

And No, He's never done anything wrong nor will He ever.

And He's coming back a lot sooner than you might think when EVERY knee will bow.

Even yours.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think the two beasts are in fact b.e.a.s.t 1 and 2.
A technology subverting minds via subliminals upon minds. Or flat out torture.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

'Father Christmas'? LOL

Omnipotent.

Omniscience.

Omnipresent.

And He's coming back a lot sooner than you might think when EVERY knee will bow.

Even yours.

Nah, I'll kick his arse if he comes by! This colony is a scandal! Serpent and all!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sad thing is - you'll be reminded of your rash statements - and from the very guy who gave his life to save you.

Only then?

It will be too late.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

'Father Christmas'? LOL

Omnipotent.

Omniscience.

Omnipresent.

Even yours.

That's Father Christmas you are describing just there. How the hell does he manage to distribute all his presents if he was not omnipresent and omnious in any way possible. Your Jesus is Father Christmas.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Sad thing is - you'll be reminded of your rash statements - and from the very guy who gave his life to save you.

Only then?

It will be too late.

Nobody gave his life to me. Besides Jesus didn't even die on the cross. Any fool can see that. Well, apart from you then....

ETA: And you are ministering here, ATS staff has rules for that. Keep your faith to yourself and your personal attacks based on what you were taught in Sunday School-- stuff 'em.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nobody gave his life to me.

Like it or not, you're wrong.

Our life was given to us and can be taken from us at any moment.

And that it can be taken at any moment is something we can agree on even if we can't agree on the 'who' in 'who' takes our life.

Besides Jesus didn't even die on the cross. Any fool can see that. Well, apart from you then....

You want to spread false information? Expect I will tell you in my opinion and the opinion of over 2.3 billion people who know you're wrong.

Jesus preexisted the Universe. God as man, returned as man, to be Crucified, rise again and redeem all who believe in Him.

He now sits at the right hand of the Father waiting for the go-ahead to return. And when he does? EVERY knee will bow.

That's not preaching my friend, that's the facts of my belief system - the facts of life.

ETA: And you are ministering here, ATS staff has rules for that. Keep your faith to yourself and your personal attacks based on what you were taught in Sunday School-- stuff 'em.

I'm not ministering to anyone. I'm stating my opinion.

It makes me wonder why you even open up such a topic?

As for the 'personal attacks'? Not a bit, but I would ask that you refrain from attacking MY Savior and the religious belief of over 2+ billion people just because you don't like what you're hearing.

Then again, I do the same when speaking to Muslims, so, have at it! Knock yourself out! There's nothing you (or anyone else) can say or do to change my mind, or malign my Yahweh Elohim.

Simple way to solve your problem - just scroll on by my posts because you're making yourself look silly ma 'dear (in that):

You telling me what 'my Jesus' is? Can't you see the ignorance in what you're assuming?

You have no clue who MY Jesus is to me.

Now, if you had of said 'Jesus is...' - instead of 'Your Jesus is...'? The difference in wording would classify the statement as your opinion, instead of claiming you have personal information - pertaining to the truth in my heart - something you have no true knowledge of whatsoever.
edit on 3117Friday201813 by silo13 because: removed smiley

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

You have fell victim under Saulus, the man who used his whole life hunting down Christians making them believe the kind of crap you just repeated. Jesus never died for our sins. If he died, he died BECAUSE of them.

Beast: Emperors of the Roman Empire (type: Augustus)
False Prophet: Popes of the Roman Church (type: Saulus)
edit on 26-1-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The First Beast (Apprentice/Son)...
The Second Beast (Master/Father)...

LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Jesus never died for our sins. If he died, he died BECAUSE of them.

Same thing.

Why would He have died because of our sins - if not to save us?

He died for them, because of them, and for anyone who believes in Him?

It wasn't a tragedy, it was the greatest accomplishment of all time.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Jesus never died for our sins. If he died, he died BECAUSE of them.

Same thing.

Why would He have died because of our sins - if not to save us?

He died for them, because of them, and for anyone who believes in Him?

It wasn't a tragedy, it was the greatest accomplishment of all time.

He died because they killed him. There is a mile between dying for our sins than dying because of them. The sin was to convict and executing. Dying for our sins is Saulian magic.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

*Shakes my Head*

He died because he allowed them to kill him.

He died for our sins because of our sins. He wouldn't have had to come to earth as man to die if we had never chosen sin.

Jesus prophesied his own death three times, he took himself and his apostles to Jerusalem, specifically for his crucifixion, giving himself freely.

At ANY TIME Jesus could have put a stop to his crucifixion. He did not. It was the reason He came as 'God-in-Flesh' and no, his death wasn't a tragedy but the greatest accomplishment of all time.

Even satan (the 40 days in the dessert) recognized the fact Jesus could call down angels to save him.

Jesus has a talk with Peter and tells Peter, 'The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of man. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise."

Jesus told Judas to 'Hurry and do what you have to do'. Jesus knew he was going to be betrayed and told his betrayer, Judas, to get it done.

When speaking with Pilate Jesus told Pilate, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above," (God the Father).

No one was able to do anything to Jesus that had not been prophesied. Not even break his bones on the cross which was common practice.

Yahweh Elohim preexisted the Universe. He knew outside of time and space man would sin, how he would be betrayed and ALLOWED it all to happen - Why? Free Will.

He came to earth to remove, with His blood sacrifice, sin for all time from anyone who believes in Him.

Pretty simple.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No he died long after the Crucifixion, as a military commander. «I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.....»

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

He died long after the Crusifixion? *Face Palm*

Regardless of your opinion?

When He comes back for the last battle? He will be the Commander - and blood will run as high as a horses bridle.

He wins.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Are you saying Jesus died? Rem,ember when this was written. Can you name ONE person who has lived for 1000 years?

edit on 29-1-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join