It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object Floating Outside The ISS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Not if you use external filters. And you don't know what IR will be blocked by those windows ?

I don't even know if the windows block IR or not, that's why I added the "for example". What I do know is that the windows will block some wavelengths that the lenses do not and vice-versa, unless both the windows and the lenses are made from the same glass.

And we don't even know if they were using a special camera, that's just your "belief".

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

And we don't even know if they were using a special camera, that's just your "belief".

No its not my belief, but I see these objects either seen by the astronauts or not they seem to appear on those photographs and that's my believe not sure if camera's with high tech gear are causing this effect?

What I say this a grey area with no real substantial scientific proof.

But as someone once posted in a nice picture "when scientists say then it should be what scientists say"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Not if you use external filters. And you don't know what IR will be blocked by those windows ?

Short wave or long wave IR ? Short wave can be seen through glass on camera's with IR lenses

Guess what that would distort colours, also IR is focused at a different point and lenses used to have had a red dot showing the IR focus point not all modern lenses do.

IR Filter images

As you can see colours would be different it's a reflection it's that simple.

From one of my previous posts

Typical IR shot 790 nm supercolor converted Canon EOS REBEL T3i

You can convert a DSLR to IR but you can't get normal visible light images.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What I say this a grey area with no real substantial scientific proof.

But as someone once posted in a nice picture "when scientists say then it should be what scientists say"

Space photos are widely and wildly misinterpreted by people using earthly recognition patterns for unearthly situations. It is truly astonishing, for example, what small sunlit particles can be misinterpreted as.

Want to learn more about this? Do you think scientists have anything useful to teach you that you need to know?

It’s not intelligence that I’ve realized is the major barrier to public authentic assessment of these scenes – it’s lack of effective awareness of really how unearthly, alien, and counter-intuitive counter-instinctual the new space environment really is. That’s why I wrote my “99 FAQs About Space UFO Videos” essay several years ago, based on my 20+ years inside Mission Control in Houston, and my personal fascination with UFO stories associated in the media with space flight. See it here -- www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 17-1-2018 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I will show it to you one more time , whatever you want to discuss about the camera, glass , IR,space ,ISS this picture says it all I say Aliens... nuff said

Especially for Jim this is a Neanderthal from the future..

edit on 0b04America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 11:30:04 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 11:30:04 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is that a photo of tribble p0rn?

Looks like it to me

It's odd to me that there's very little discussion of this photo elsewhere on the Web.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I will show it to you one more time , whatever you want to discuss about the camera, glass , IR,space ,ISS this picture says it all I say Aliens... nuff said

You were the one talking about IR cameras.

"Nuff said"? Maybe for you, but not for me, I don't have preconceived ideas about what I see.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's because you don't know who or what they are.
And there's no need for proof from my point of view only for noticing them . So no preconceived ideas from my end.

I showed you proof and it's up to those who sees it and for those to learn from it ..

The only preconceived fact is that this was supposed to happen after Chadwickus showed the other images as they showed me their location.

I shouldn't have pointed it out but my excitement fooled me to point this out before I was aware that doing that could lead to questions.

So forget it and live on as if it never happened. .
edit on 0b25America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 17:43:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 17:43:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I shouldn't have pointed it out but my excitement fooled me to point this out before I was aware that doing that could lead to questions.

You have been here long enough to know that everything leads to questions.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Here I give you something to wrap your mind around . Remember that Pilot Frazer

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoThu, 18 Jan 2018 01:57:08 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 18 Jan 2018 01:57:08 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ah well as I thought

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
so nobody knows what it is yet?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist

Yes it a reflection plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Nothing said no link to a BS image have you learned anything yet re IR & digital senors yet, it seems not

edit on 18-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ah well as I thought

Could you be more specific? What did you meant with that post? What's a "Frazer"?

I don't like charades.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Ah well as I thought

Could you be more specific? What did you meant with that post? What's a "Frazer"?

I don't like charades.

Judging by the link to the image that was posted I believe it is a reference to Commander David Fravor (US Navy Super Hornet pilot)

NY Times Link

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Nope! And that sucks!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes Fravor sorry spelled that one wrong , that link I provided has something to do with the NASA images provided by the OP and what I found within these images.

And I know not many can really understand it , but one day we will.

I can't explain everthing but parts of it I do think to understand.

Maybe I will make a thread around that one day if I'm up to the test to explain this and my conclusions are somehow credible enough to even present.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

Nope! And that sucks!

I would say we do

STS100-E-5156

R e f l e c t i o n s
edit on 19-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join