It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No these images are not from a government site. They are screenshots of the official message on people's smartphones and tablets. They pop up on Google in an image search about this event (Hawaii missile alert). The reason being that these pictures have been used in news articles, blogs, social media, etc. about this alert.

In the 8:09 pic the message is marked as one minute ago. In the 8:08 and 8:07 pics it is marked as "now". I therefore assume the message was sent very close to 8:08 like 8:07:59

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

(post by Xcathdra removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Revelations 8 begins : When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Wasn't that the approximate amount of time the warning was left up before being redacted?

Forgive me, I've been awake since 2am and am a little lucid right now.

Trying to keep up, sorry if I'm waning.

I really like how you tied the opening to Revelations 8. It fits so well with this thread. Our communications travel by " air" and the "heavens" and it was silent with no word in Hawaii and very little information stateside.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

There is of course a mammoth in the room here.

You are suggesting that the seventh seal was broken.

What happened to 1-6.

Are you saying they have occurred?

P

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: collietta

There is of course a mammoth in the room here.

You are suggesting that the seventh seal was broken.

What happened to 1-6.

Are you saying they have occurred?

P

I'm not a Bible expert, but I'm sure someone will come along and prove/disprove the other seals.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The apocalypse isn't about destruction and nukes.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψιςapokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[

The sky is considered "the heavens" almost unamimously.

The sky includes space and all star systems out there.

So...

Yep. The point of the book is REVEALED in the titular line.

1:1 The UNVEILING of Jesus Christ that God gave him to show his servants the things which must shortly come to pass, and SIGNIFIED it through his angel.

The unveiling is the removal of the veil of the mind/flesh. The seeing through the glass clearly. The seeing face to face in the gnosis of the ONE.

The things that must shortly come to pass. Not 2000 years later.

And we all with UNVEILED faces beholding the glory of the Lord AS IN A MIRROR, are being TRANSFORMED (TRANSFIGURED/UNVEILED) into the same glory.

The REVELATION OR UNVEILING of the Mystery, that was hidden from ages past is... the new man, the two becoming one, christ in you... the hope of glory

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

None of your posts relate to the actual OP. I said in the beginning that I don't believe it's a coincidence.

And I said you were fabricating a mystery to ratchet up rhetoric against Korea. So what?

As already clearly stated by DTOM, this thread is about numerology and religious aspect, not the event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-1-2018 by intrptr because: link, spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hawaii needs to wake up and smell the fallout. Enough with the liberal judges and Obama fanboyism, Hawaii is ground zero and Rocket Man got his sites set. The nutcase has probably calculated that smudging out Hawaii will get him the blackmail he craves.

So...Hawaii needs to stop liking Obama otherwise NK might light them up?

Seems legit.

They need to stop living in the Obamaland bubble going "la la la la la la", the world is a dangerous place and they are the first strike juicy target to Rocket Man aiming his missiles their way.

Ohhh okay so if they join Trumpland, they'll be safe then.

I gotcha.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well in all fairness, they could have went off at any other time, and people could probably quite easily find passages to relate to it. Had it gone off at I dunno.. 9:13

The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God

Or 10:03

and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

And could find a ton more.. there is a lot of loud voices, shouting, doom and destruction and trumpets in Revelations. : )

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Like the UK sailor who launched a sea launched cruise missile from the side of a ship ... while still in the repair dock.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

first thing that stood out for me and I said the same to myself.

Not only that but if this had any truth to it, Japan's incident with this exact same accident just took place and the times do not correlate.

Besides.... There was no fire and brimstone after the alarms went off, unless one of it's volcanoes were spewing it.

However, both Hawaii and Japan have volcanoes
Now we just need 5 more countries with volcanoes to have their nuke system go off to make any connections.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Several members have stated that nothing apocalyptic took place at the time but it is my understanding the OP was alluding to this being a symbolic message from TPTB.......not the actual trumpets.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hardly an error/mistake.

Rather very occultic!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

did you see any with times falling outside of this 3 min span? like 8:06 or 8:10? Ok I looked and only found those 3 times you posted...

I found one where some state agency posted that it was a false alarm, at 8:20... But there is no R 8 20... it ends at 13 so naturally i had to add the remainder to Rev 9, bringing us to...

ooh this one is definitely a Fan Favorite:

RevelationChapter9verse7...
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

alien disclosure anyone? prepare for insectoids incoming i guess?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

alien disclosure anyone? prepare for insectoids incoming i guess?

I wonder what they would taste like.

Stir fry perhaps?

It could be like manna from heaven.

P

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join