It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hawaii needs to wake up and smell the fallout. Enough with the liberal judges and Obama fanboyism, Hawaii is ground zero and Rocket Man got his sites set. The nutcase has probably calculated that smudging out Hawaii will get him the blackmail he craves.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

OP, there is so much destruction in Revelation and there are many times of the day it could have been that would correspond to the chapters and verses. You could say 9.11 had a message because that links to a verse, but it is just a time of the day. You could say my username was a message about Revelation 9, I mean,wow man, you only gotta replace the o" with an "a" and what do you get???

The third of the earth was not destroyed was it? Of course not, it is just a number correlation. Your mind has atavized into a superstitious primal state, lol. So how can it relate to that if nothing happened? It was a time of day that is all. There are 1440 minutes in a day. There are 22 Chapters in Revelation. That covers nearly l he hours. Te veses cover at least 20 minutes of each hour and more sometimes. That ans athird of the day at least is covered by Chapters and veses in Revelation. Between 8 and 10 in the morning any disaster could be linked to a Revelation Verse in the "Trumpets" section. Yet it can only be for the time zone of one place. Everywhere else will have a different time.

You have drifted into the realm of sympathetic psychology:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sympathetic magic, also known as imitative magic, is a type of magic based on imitation or correspondence.

Your mind is making a correspondence between a time of the day and chapters and verses in the Bible. Humans are still very vulnerable to this. We have not quite evolved out of it yet.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So whodunnit? I tend to look at events from both a conventional and a synchromystic perspective.

conventional

Prankster(s)
Religious nutter(s)
Hacker(s)
Deep state
Russians
White hats
Black hats

synchromystic

My higher self or the conscious universe (god by more traditional standards) gave me a nudge to look into this.

The conscious universe itself arranged the events. In this case: false missile alert with "apocalyptic time stamp"

Of course it could be a mix of several of the above or something I missed. What did I leave out? Thoughts?

ETA:

North Korea
Aliens

You left out that we detected something in N Korea and it set off the alert. When it turned out to be a fake launch the command issued a statement it was a shift change.

More possible than aliens, just sayin.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: FissionSurplus

What are you sort of not suggesting?

Wait, lemmee guess, that a Korean nuclear missile was not fired at the US?

Your post makes no sense. Please re-read my post before popping off in a snarky way.
edit on 13-1-2018 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hawaii needs to wake up and smell the fallout. Enough with the liberal judges and Obama fanboyism, Hawaii is ground zero and Rocket Man got his sites set. The nutcase has probably calculated that smudging out Hawaii will get him the blackmail he craves.

So...Hawaii needs to stop liking Obama otherwise NK might light them up?

Seems legit.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: FissionSurplus If No country disappeared in a blast of light after shooting a ballistic missile at Hawaii,no missile was fired.Either a false alarm or somebody playing mind games with the people.

Missiles fired do not hit instantaneously. We do have interceptor systems and we have a large fleet of Naval ships sitting out in the Pacific now.

Keep in mind ICBMs fly quite high and then arc down to hit their target.

Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported that the missile flew more than 1,800 miles above the Earth's surface on a lofted trajectory, suggesting a tremendous range.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Kyrill, the head of the Russian orthodox church was quoted in November as saying we were close to the end of history.

In a public speech in the main Moscow cathedral, Patriarch Kirill said the signs from the Book of Revelation are now apparent. He also called on politicians and ordinary citizens to unite and stop the movement towards the abyss.

Patriarch Kirill added, however, that the exact time of the end times depends on everyone’s actions. He called on people to understand their responsibility regarding Russia and the whole of mankind, and to stop “the movement towards the end of history’s abyss.”

Quoting from RT which I think is frowned upon on ATS, so no link but this was widely reported about also in MSM.

On a sidenote: how can some of you make this a left Vs right issue? What is wrong with you?

so just another person in the long list of people who have been wrong for thousands of years who keep claiming the end times are right upon us? yeah ill believe it when i see it.

edit on 13-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The other obvious number in the screenshots is the 13 from today's date. So you basically get Revelation 8:07-13

Revelation 8:07-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

7 The first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, 9 and a third of the creatures which were in the sea [a]and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters. 11 The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded, and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were struck, so that a third of them would be darkened and the day would not shine for a third of it, and the night in the same way.

13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!”

edit on 13-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The MSM is probably forbidden from publishing details, but do any of the ATS members know anything about the early warning detection site that "pushed the button"?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Three threads now, just say’n all you have to do is have a quick glance at the new posts page

You are so funny 😂

Oh oh someone nicked your thread closing wand. 😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So...Hawaii needs to stop liking Obama otherwise NK might light them up?

Seems legit.

They need to stop living in the Obamaland bubble going "la la la la la la", the world is a dangerous place and they are the first strike juicy target to Rocket Man aiming his missiles their way.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So if they do that they are safe?.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus Having served in SAC back in the `80s I know enough to be sure that we would have retaliated massively very quickly,something funny is going on here.I suspect a computer error or someone who wanted to cause a panic,pretty confident no missile was launched at Hawaii.Maybe some teen hackers got into the warning system.

edit Just read that someone pushed a wrong button during shift change,seems like a evaluation of procedures and training is needed.
edit on 13-1-2018 by ridgerunner because: new info

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

How many of these big red buttons are there.

Kim has one.

Donald has a bigger one!

Some dude in Hawaii has one that actually does something.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Does it matter that the 3rd image, the one with the time of 8:09, shows that the alert was sent 1 minute ago? Wouldn’t that mean that alert was sent at 8:08 and hence be the same alert as the second one?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I really think they should stop being big red buttons. I must admit if I see I big red button first thing I want to do is press it.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: intrptr

What are you sort of not suggesting?

Wait, lemmee guess, that a Korean nuclear missile was not fired at the US?

Your post makes no sense. Please re-read my post before popping off in a snarky way.

Snarks think "someone" (who shall rename nameless) are shooting nuclear weapons at the uS. i Know who is being blamed for this nonevent, even if you won't (snarky)admit it(snark).

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Missiles fired do not hit instantaneously. We do have interceptor systems and we have a large fleet of Naval ships sitting out in the Pacific now.

Keep in mind ICBMs fly quite high and then arc down to hit their target.

You still (snark) pretending nukes are being shot at the (snark)United States?

Give it a (snarkety snark) rest already.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: FissionSurplus If No country disappeared in a blast of light after shooting a ballistic missile at Hawaii,no missile was fired.Either a false alarm or somebody playing mind games with the people.

Members here leading the "Charge of the Mind Games".

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

We're on to you.

Just razzin'.

But seriously the codes employed by our OP are taken seriously by a lot of people.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was intentional.

I'm impressed by the sweep of that opening post.

True ATS right there.

Hell yeah.

Do I think there was a coded message? Yeah, but I am not glued to a screen 24/7 so I must have missed the memo.

It's always the End of Days somewhere, baby.
Roll tide.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join