It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Eagles!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

awesome dude!

Great game!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Congrads...........Now go Saints !!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I'm not surprised at all, that's Georgia sports for you all the way. I would say I'm upset but years of experience have taught me that disappointment is pretty much guaranteed.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yea, not nearly as disappointed as last year.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I'm conflicted on the saints/vikings game...I mean, Vikings are kinda my home team...I like them...I'm not as possessive as my quarterback's team in Wentz but, I like them. I've no love for the Saints.

That said, I want Minneapolis to do well. The city. So, sorry...go Viks.! Skol.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Only 2 TD's... one on 4th & goal... that was the kind of defensive smash mouth battle I was hoping for!

We're in extra bonus territory now, and I am thankful as hell the Eagles are a solid team!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

It's all d, yeah man! It's great that Philly has it....they are fun to watch. Of course I want to see that O eat up some points...but...yeah...here's why I want/need Brady to lose...

Man, I'm so happy and so sad...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It really hurts. But, just like Dawgs, they blew it. Plus it's fricking cold. Dammit Georgia - throw me a bone why dontcha!?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Our team is pretty dang resilient. 4 major starters out the defensive and offensive qb and they still pull off a playoff win.

Go eagles. The good guys win sometimes.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Our team is pretty dang resilient. 4 major starters out the defensive and offensive qb and they still pull off a playoff win.

The Eagles win, too...

Unless it's a Super Bowl.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

They have my vote. Also, I will be in Minneapolis during the superbowl (I have friends downtown). I don't have a ticket because I'm not rich. BUT!

I'll be drunk with a Wentz jersey on....maybe not a good guy but at least I am aspiring to such...right?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Lol. Nah good guys get drunk sometimes. Just meant nice to see a group of decent men who have each others backs and do good in the community do well. It's been a while since I could say that about Philly.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, you just caught the benefit of enjoying the NFC side of the Super Bowl no matter what, huh? The Green Birds win this week, and you'd be happy to see the Eagles play in MN. The Vikings win, and you'll be in town for the first ever Super Bowl of which one of the teams is playing in their home stadium... which would be crazy.

Either way, the wild ride this Sunday offers will be one of the highlights of my year so far... an Eagles involved Super Bowl would just be a great bonus!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join