It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes To Unveil Proof of Reported Illegal Surveillance by FBI & DOJ Officials on Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Gonna reveal it later this month.... That's hilarious what's he waiting for his period....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sorry to post and run. Finally some movement in this case.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

True Pundit fake scoops the conservative media again? Yawn. True Pundit doesn't have congressional sources. Nunes and his cohorts flap their jaws to the likes of Chuck Ross, James Rosen (well not now since he just got booted for sexual harassment) and Sara Carter not some fake news site run by anonymous trolls who keep suckering gullible Trump supporters into believing complete fabrications.

You are the definition of deluded... or niave... or ignorant.... or all 3.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: carewemust

Ye, but it ended up being something else I believe, not entirely related, but close.

The process for Nunes to uncover that supposed bombshell was really weird. He took a Uber to some intersection, jumped out and ran over to another car, where he was whisked over to a top-secret spy agency..or something like that.

Let's hope this time, Nunes has dirt that no MSM outlet can ignore.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not above apologizing when i made a mistake and it looks like i missed your clarification. It was just weird to watch people freaking out over it still thinking it was true. That's one of the reasons why i made my 24 hour rule.

Please accept my sincererest apology because i accused you of something you clearly didn't do.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Three things are going to occur at the end of the month.

1. Devin Nunes will announce a mild rebuke and in 45 seconds, the story will be over.
2. He will suddenly have enough money for that new villa on St. Barts.
3. The Clinton Foundation will be cash poor until it can rape Haiti again.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1. Devin Nunes will announce a mild rebuke and in 45 seconds, the story will be over.

I'm not so sure about that. Nunes and his team are out for blood. The stonewalling and the character assassination attempt really pissed him off. Fusion GPS is the key to unlock the FISA mystery. They went to great lengths to keep their bank records sealed. They are scared and for a very good reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I have no doubt about the level of corruption with Clintons, Fusion GPS, FBI, DOJ, Obama, etc.

I just think it's theatre for the masses.

Logic dictates that if there is a level of corruption among democrats, then there'd have to be the same level among republicans only because they work so closely together and this type of corruption does not exist in a vacuum.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

True Pundit fake scoops the conservative media again? Yawn. True Pundit doesn't have congressional sources. Nunes and his cohorts flap their jaws to the likes of Chuck Ross, James Rosen (well not now since he just got booted for sexual harassment) and Sara Carter not some fake news site run by anonymous trolls who keep suckering gullible Trump supporters into believing complete fabrications.

I think maybe you missed this post in an older thread.

In a nutshell, True Pundit was shown to be credible for this:

Clinton arrived with her legal entourage in tow. Attorneys David Kendall, Katherine Turner, Heather Samuelson, and Cheryl Mills flanked Clinton. On the government side of the conference room: FBI Section Chief Peter Strzok, David Laufman from the Justice Department, two unnamed DOJ representatives as well as the two confidential FBI agents conducting the interview.

What gives this story credibility?

The FBI:

FBI vault

I think perhaps there might be something to their articles other than, "complete fabrications."

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Bull# why isn't he waving that flag right this very minute? Why wouldn't trump be tweeting this out. You know he would. Because it's not true?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well, if they are so concerned about FISA then why are they extending it for another 6 years?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean he has dirt AT ALL, and not just a statement from the known liars in the Whitehouse specifically trying to push prop..

Because that’s all it was the last time..

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If thi sis proven to be true....Doesnt that taint the evidence Of trump/russian meddling and can be dismissed on th egrounds it was started with tainted/fraudulant evidence?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That's the implication here.

The entirety of the Russian narrative is a fabrication and as a result all actions that have flown forth are null and void.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: yuppa

That's the implication here.

The entirety of the Russian narrative is a fabrication and as a result all actions that have flown forth are null and void.

Whoever triggered all this needs to reimburse the taxpayers for the costs, and the defendants for their cost, time, mental abuse, etc..

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not so sure about that. Nunes and his team are out for blood. The stonewalling and the character assassination attempt really pissed him off. Fusion GPS is the key to unlock the FISA mystery. They went to great lengths to keep their bank records sealed. They are scared and for a very good reason.

This is a good read for more pieces to the GPS/FISA puzzle.

truepundit.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

If thi sis proven to be true....Doesnt that taint the evidence Of trump/russian meddling and can be dismissed on th egrounds it was started with tainted/fraudulant evidence?

It's possible that this is enough to tank the whole investigation. Fusion GPS apparently had no oversight when they used FISA to spy on the Trump campaign. Now throw Bill Priestap and Peter Strzok into the mix and we have a nice Clinton team with the sole purpose to smear the Trump campaign and help HRC win the election. However they didn't count on Steele going rogue after he realized that his fabrication of lies that went into the Dossier got leaked before he could make it bulletproof. Strzok jeopardized the whole plan and will be their downfall. Strzok couldn't keep it in his pants and bragged about the russian investigation and their insurance that is in place.

Fusion GPS used FISA illegally and without oversight to spy on the Trump campaign. That will be the next bombshell that is about to drop. Fusion GPS made a big mistake when they urged Feinstein to release the transcripts to have a legal chance at keeping the banking records sealed. Well good luck with that since Feinstein admitted she did it for them for petty reasons and after the ridicilous cold excuse. That ship has sailed now. Grassley already pointed out that people who are part of the investigation could now coordinate their answers to the questions beforehand. Another double standard that gets conveniently overlooked because i don't recall anyone who did the same for Trump's team. Just take a good look at all the people involved who eagerly plead the fifth hint it's not Trump's side who did that.

The Steele Dossier is good as dead and easily admissible in court. Fusion GPS is going to be sacrificed next. They outlived there usefulness anyway. The only thing that could save them now is flipping on a bigger fish. I guess that and the bank records makes a lot of other people really nervous right now. Good let them squirm.

Before i forget Flynn will be redeemed and his revenge will be glorious. Stay tuned there is more to come.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, if they are so concerned about FISA then why are they extending it for another 6 years?

Nunes statement on 702 is all about foreign threats and valuing the privacy of american citizens. You have to pay attention to the little details. FISA was used to illegally spy on american citizens and he already knows that.

Nunes Statement on Passage of FISA 702 Bill

“The House of Representatives has taken a big step to ensure the continuation of one of the Intelligence Community’s most vital tools for tracking foreign terrorists. This bill also provides new, rigorous measures to protect Americans’ privacy and to ensure the program is used properly to target foreign terrorists, weapons proliferators, and other threats to Americans’ safety and security. I am gratified with this strong, bipartisan vote and look forward to the bill’s swift passage in the Senate.”

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

From the article pale5218 linked:

“FBI gave raw Section 702–acquired information to a private entity that was not a federal agency and whose personnel were not sufficiently supervised by a federal agency for compliance minimization procedures.”

Notice how it was FBI “private contractors” that were conducting the unauthorized FISA-702 Queries via access to information on FBI storage systems.

We have been tipped off that one of the FBI contractors in question was, unbelievably, Fusion-GPS.

It is almost certain this early 2016 series of FISA-702 compliance violations was the origin of NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers concern.

Mike Rogers discovery becomes the impetus for him to request the 2016 full NSA compliance audit of FISA-702 use. It appears Fusion-GPS was the FBI contracted user identified in the final FISA court opinion/ruling on page 83.

Note the dates from the FISC opinion (above) – As soon as the FBI discovered Mike Rogers was looking at the searches, the FBI discontinued allowing their sub-contractor access to the raw FISA information. Effective April 18th, 2016.

On April 19th, 2016, the day after the FBI stopped allowing access to the FISA database, the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join