It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes To Unveil Proof of Reported Illegal Surveillance by FBI & DOJ Officials on Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Remember people telling us there wasn't anything suspicious about the FISA on the Trump campaign? Turns out they were wrong. Devin Nunes found proof of it and is planning to reveal it later this month. This and all the other information that got publicly released paints a very vivid and scary picture. Devin Nunes To Unveil Proof of Reported Illegal Surveillance by FBI & DOJ Officials on Trump

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.

Before the vote, Nunes told GOP lawmakers they could trust him that he has not seen abuse of that section of the law dealing with foreigners, but that other sections of the law have in fact been misused by government officials to conduct surveillance of Americans. Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations.

For people who don't like Truepundit here is another source. Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you for this, this is pretty major.

Now, here is where us Conspiracy nuts come in, if information is this damning, should we be keeping an eye on Nunes? who knows, we don't what another Michael Hastings, do we?

S+F

+8 more 
link   
Strjok and his home-wrecking lawyer mistress sought to overturn a freely elected president...

They committed treason against my beloved country...

It is entirely possible director comey and/or McCabe were party to this crime as well...

Treason!!

I hope they are treated accordingly...

-Chris

link   
SERIOUSLY... I hope Devin Nunes has this info stashed with at least 3 other people, just in case Godmother Hillary puts a hit on him.

Announcing IN ADVANCE that you're going to expose powerful, dangerous people, IS NOT SMART.

Could this be a HOAX?

I'm growing fatigued from hearing "WOLF!" all the time, with no indictments ever occurring.
edit on 1/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Now, here is where us Conspiracy nuts come in, if information is this damning, should we be keeping an eye on Nunes? who knows, we don't what another Michael Hastings, do we?

S+F

He already briefed a few people and he is not working alone. I think he is safe.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't get too excited

mobile.twitter.com...

These people are not easy to take down...signed JFK.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

True Pundit fake scoops the conservative media again? Yawn. True Pundit doesn't have congressional sources. Nunes and his cohorts flap their jaws to the likes of Chuck Ross, James Rosen (well not now since he just got booted for sexual harassment) and Sara Carter not some fake news site run by anonymous trolls who keep suckering gullible Trump supporters into believing complete fabrications.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

True Pundit fake scoops the conservative media again? Yawn. True Pundit doesn't have congressional sources. Nunes and his cohorts flap their jaws to the likes of Chuck Ross, James Rosen (well not now since he just got booted for sexual harassment) and Sara Carter not some fake news site run by anonymous trolls who keep suckering gullible Trump supporters into believing complete fabrications.

Why didn't you report the Fake News in your thread about the Fusion GPS transcripts? There was never a source inside the Trump campaign. I was ready to give you the benefit of a doubt but this blatant disregard for my thread is pathetic. NBC had to correct a very important tidbit of information that changed the whole narrative.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

from quote

Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month,

Pretty explosive and getting it out there to everyone. I'd imagine the House would break out into "Japanese style" debating

How could he be protected short of deputizing a few hundred non-partisan marshall to watch him around the clock?

Or Kosovo?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This is explosive. There will have to be a series of high profile investigations and arrests, provided this is true. Otherwise "justice" on the federal level will cease to resemble anything like a democratic institution, and would more closely resemble the type of "justice" one would expect to find in North Korea or another third world dictator's paradise.
edit on 1/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Pretty explosive and getting it out there to everyone. I'd imagine the House would break out into "Japanese style" debating

LMAO, I can see Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Lee, Maxine Waters, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc...etc...screaming helplessly being about the extent of their "resistance".

Ha HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 1 12 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It seems we get a much fuller picture of Strozok/Page's conspiracy to put in place an "insurance policy"

Now that the Mueller Russia probe has been debunked as it pertains to Trump, Dems have started to focus on other attacks. More recently, we've seen Trump accused of making incendiary remarks about several countries in the third world. Although the President suggested recording all future conversations, I've seen it suggested that he's been recording since before he even took office. It is likely he's giving all these people plenty of rope to hang themselves with

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Why didn't you report the Fake News in your thread about the Fusion GPS transcripts? There was never a source inside the Trump campaign. I was ready to give you the benefit of a doubt but this blatant disregard for my thread is pathetic. NBC had to correct a very important tidbit of information that changed the whole narrative.

Oh please, don't spare me the benefit of the doubt! I might keel over from fretting so hard.

FYI, I actually opined that it was a reference to Papadopolous as I was going through the transcript but then Simpson's statements later cast some doubt on it. See that here.

You should have seen it, you were right in the thread. You should have also seen where I posted on the very next page:

a reply to: Vasa Croe

The "inside source" thing has already been clarified. It was a reference to intel from the Australian government about Papadopolous (it's been reported on since I posted that excerpt earlier).

Then on the next page, I reiterated:

a reply to: Grambler

It seems that Glenn Simpson was not referring to a informant from inside the Trump organization/campaign/whatever but to the tip from Australia about Papadopolous running his mouth to their ambassador to the UK.

I didn't see the NBC piece. I didn't post the NBC piece. My initial thoughts turned out to be correct and contrary to your would be jab at my credibility, I did in fact update the thread not once but twice to inform people that the inside source bit was a reference to Papadopolous's blabbing to the Australian ambassador.

True Pundit is garbage. That's a fact. You defaming me with spurious allegations is what's pathetic but hey, feel free to apologize if you can muster the character.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Arnie123

S+F

He already briefed a few people and he is not working alone. I think he is safe.

Hello Enemy,

You do have audio of Nunes claim, right?

Because you have stated without audio, there is no proof.......

I will wait for the audio.....

Have a nice evening.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

I think you forget that the weak minded need audio for proof then they still will say it is faked if that helps them. C'mon now

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its certainly something to ponder, notice the wording, "...by trying to share the evidence,,,", implies obstacles, I'm sure the usual red tape, but with caveats.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Isn't Nunes the Congressman who stood in front of the White House (about April 2017?) saying that he's found PROOF that Trump was "wiretapped"?

Was that proof ever produced?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ye, but it ended up being something else I believe, not entirely related, but close.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

“According to a garbage website that neither employs journalists nor fact checks what they publish claims that Devin ....”

A) ole Devin has been claiming he had evidence of such since before being removed as the chairman of the investigation due to obvious political shillary..

B) oops gotta check source 2..

BWAHAHAHA the place at least pretending to be a real news site conveniently said “abuse” not illegal..

Because abuse could and usually does mean doing something shady that is still within the rules..

If you break the rules it is illegal..

AND AGAIN.. this comes from the least credible person in washington not named Donald trump..

This guy has been claiming the same thing for a year, yet he is the only person saying it..

edit on 13-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Comey and McCabe in recent emails credit True Pundit with having solid sources in the FBI.

Current events, you missed them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join