It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
is the name of a documentary re-enacting Operation High Jump, the U.S. Navy's expedition to Antarctica lead by Admiral Richard E. Byrd. The documentary is scheduled to be shown Saturday morning 13 January 2018, at 4:15 AM EST on the Turner Classic Movie channel.

I have no visuals for it except for the Wiki blurb on it: Wiki: The Secret Land

I found several documentaries with the name "The Secret Land" on U-Tube, most referring to "Operation High Jump".

If you want to see it on your TV like I do, I'm taping the one off TCM.

If one remembers, Operation High Jump was an expedition to Antarctica where "something" sunk several ships and knocked out of the sky a couple of aircraft. I doubt any of these doc's show that or really express the real reason the US Navy was down there to begin with, but it is an interesting part of America's and Antarctica's history.

Happy viewing...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing. I had no idea about the documentary! As soon as I read your post I Dvr’d it! I love reading about Operation High Jump! Can’t wait!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

If one remembers, Operation High Jump was an expedition to Antarctica where "something" sunk several ships

no i dont remember - please remind me - what were the names and pennannt numbers of the ships lost ?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Already seen it. It's on Youtube. Made by Disney, if I'm not mistaken. Not a mention of aliens or fire-fights.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I wonder, with all the recent declassifications the last few years, if any previously unreleased or unacknowledged details have slipped out?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

If we could only find out what the excitement was recently in the Antarctic that had so many religious and political leaders travel down there for a look-see.

As far as leaks or releases, I have heard of none. Winter is setting in down there now so I doubt anything of any importance will be illuminated until the next summer season in Antarctica.

new topics

top topics

join