It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque raided outside Dearborn, Michigan. 40 suicide vested seized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Mosque raided outside Dearborn, Michigan. 40 suicide vested seized

I have no confirmation other than this site via Facebook. Likely little on it in the MSM if true. Can anyone add or debunk it?

policetimes.info...

edit on 12-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
HOAX Bin this one.

www.snopes.com...

In January 2018, the self-described “satirical” web site ReaganWasRight.com published the inflammatory and false claim that a federal law enforcement raid on a mosque in Michigan had disrupted the “next 9-11” and led to the arrest of several ISIS combatants:

A mosque in a small town outside of Dearborn, Michigan has been raided by a joint task force from the FBI, Homeland Security and the ATF. According to preliminary reports from the scene, which is closed off for more than a mile, 11 “very dangerous men” who aren’t supposed to be in America at all have been apprehended plotting what would have been our next 9-11.

The article is a fabrication. We could find no corroboration for any recent raid on any mosque in the state of Michigan, least of all one disrupting a plot to launch a series of suicide attacks.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Looks like a Mi-5 'coming soon' teaser or easter egg.. interesting nonetheless!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Then screw them.

Mods, please close this thread. I have no desire to promote this. We have enough to put up with as it is.

edit on 12-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
lol, they took the exact premise and vest type from the movie Act of Valor.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
HOAX Bin this one.

www.snopes.com...

In January 2018, the self-described “satirical” web site ReaganWasRight.com published the inflammatory and false claim that a federal law enforcement raid on a mosque in Michigan had disrupted the “next 9-11” and led to the arrest of several ISIS combatants:

A mosque in a small town outside of Dearborn, Michigan has been raided by a joint task force from the FBI, Homeland Security and the ATF. According to preliminary reports from the scene, which is closed off for more than a mile, 11 “very dangerous men” who aren’t supposed to be in America at all have been apprehended plotting what would have been our next 9-11.

The article is a fabrication. We could find no corroboration for any recent raid on any mosque in the state of Michigan, least of all one disrupting a plot to launch a series of suicide attacks.

While I'm not saying this story is true, I think the days of using "Snopes" to debunk anything are over. Please don't use them as a fact checking reference if you ever want to lend credibility to your argument....

edit on 12-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good for you trucker. This does look like a hoax.
First off, the headline you present reads vested instead of vests and is a copy of the link stating vested. Always a first suspicion if the source does not use words correctly.

Second, that link, your first link does not work
Thirdly, the next link from the Police Times? Well it is an article from WordPress which is available to just about anyone to put up whatever they want and
Fourth, the source is quoted as ''The Last Line of Defense''

And this notion that msm would cover up something like this is not likely. If true, Homeland Security, the FBI and ATF were all involved. Wouldn't they want the public to know about this? That they have been successful in shutting down such a huge cell of terrorists?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Seems like snopes is a CIA asset to me. Wasn't their founder caught soliciting prostitutes or something?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Too quick on the draw: OP and myself lol
edit on 12 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: grey580

Then screw them.

Mods, please close this thread. I have no desire to promote this. We have enough to put up with as it is.

Totally understand.

Closed per request.

new topics

top topics

join