It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was never an inside source in the Trump campaign Fake News strikes again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is another case of Fake News reporting and sneaking in a correction later after the damage was already done without anyone noticing. NBC and all the other news outlets eagerly reported that the FBI told Steele that they had an inside source in the Trump campaign and that was the reason why they investigated the claims of russian collusion. Well turns out it was a lie. There was never an inside source in the Trump campaign. When will the american people wake up and finally realize that Fake News Media runs a deception campaign to manipulate the masses? I bet nobody even spotted the correction NBC had to make. Fun fact because of my uncanny ability to predict these things correctly i was right once again.

Glenn Simpson Testified That the FBI Had a Source Inside the Trump Campaign Corroborating Collusion Claims

The key portion from the testimony comes on pages 174 and 175. Simpson testified that Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier that has become a principal target of Trump’s defenders, met with the FBI in September, 2016. According to Simpson, during that meeting the FBI told Steele that they had a human source inside the Trump organization, which was why they were investigating the claims in his own report and taking them seriously.

Simpson said that he would decline to identify the apparent source inside the Trump campaign to the Judiciary Committee, “because obviously it’s been in the news a lot lately that people who get in the way of the Russians tend to get hurt.”

Update, 3:10 p.m.: NBC News is reporting that Fusion GPS sources are now saying there was no inside source within the Trump campaign that the organization knew of. The reference in the Simpson testimony was reportedly a mischaracterization of reported FBI source and Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, who the New York Times reported last month had come forward to the FBI after Trump foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos told Downer about contacts with Russians.

A source close to Fusion GPS tells me there was no walk-in source -- that was a mischaracterization by Simpson of the Australian diplomat tip about Papadopoulis. — Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC) January 9, 2018

twitter.com...

Special thanks to FauxMulder for pointing that out.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
But Ante promised us Papadopoulos blabber mouthed and Downer snitched.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's sad and also satisfying looking at the lengths the media and public figures of the world go too, to ridicule this man or drag his name down. Even here in Ireland, public figures ridicule him and retweet the same nonsense that media outlets and others tweet.

It makes me angry and confused, angry as too why they would want to lead my countrymen to believe that this American president is the worst human on earth, confused because I want to believe they are just dumb and not part of the problem.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, what has all of the true enemies of the people got in common ? They hate trump and want to take him down, what in 2018 makes people think these other politicians and media are on there side all of a sudden is truly beyond me. Sometimes I think am i actually the sheep been lead along ? Should I hate trump like the masses do ? Why don't I feel how most of the world and its people of power feel about this man, never can I find the answer.

Almost to the point where i subconsciously want this man to make a mistake so I can at least understand the hate vibe that has taken over our planet.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

From page 176 of the transcript.

Q. So this was someone independent of
12 Mr. Steele's sources who potentially had
13 information also on the same topics?
14 A. Yes. I mean, I don't think this
15 implicates any of the issues to say I think it was
16 a voluntary source, someone who was concerned about
17 the same concerns we had.
18 MR. DAVIS: I'm having a hard time hearing
19 you. Please speak up.
20 BY THE WITNESS:
21 A. It was someone like us who decided to pick
22 up the phone and report something.
23 Q. And your understanding of this, does that
24 come from Mr. Steele or from a different source?
25 A. That comes from Chris, yes.

So Simpson is saying that what he was told by steele was that there was someone in the trump campaign that wvolutarily offered info to the FBI, who picked up the phone and reported something.

So Simpson clarifying to NBC that he meant Papadopolous, who did not report to the FBI voluntarily because he was concerned about what he saw, is a lie.

What else is simspon lying about.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

More importantly why is there no correction or clarification in the transcripts? Deliberate edit or just an oversight on their part. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

More importantly why is there no correction or clarification in the transcripts? Deliberate edit or just an oversight on their part. Hmm.

Well there is no edit because that is what simpson said.

So simpson lied.

According to your source, fusion clarified to NBC he meant Papdopolous.

The real question is why didnt NBC or others admit this clarification is an obvious lie given what simpson said in the transcript.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yeah so many questions. I guess NBC is really desperate to snatch the Fake New Award from their contender CNN. Btw i think it has something to do with FISA. I read something on 8 the other day but i didn't screencapped it because i thought it was untrue. It was a Twitter post stating that Fusion GPS used FISA to spy on Trump's campaign before the Dossier even existed. The document was highly redacted and someone just filled in the blanks. I can't remember the stupid Twitterhandle. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Tell that to George Papadopoulos.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Found it. No idea if this is legit though. twitter.com... Bill Priestap popped up in my head when i read this.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You can't even shut off your love for Hillary for one second and think for yourself can you? They knew it was a lie and again left it up for hours without correcting it. This is deception of the highest order.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You can't even shut off your love for Hillary for one second and think for yourself can you? They knew it was a lie and again left it up for hours without correcting it. This is deception of the highest order.

Deception with intent to continue as planned until either we have a POTUS impeached with lies or the Media destroying their own organizations/companies one by one to try to stomp on DJT.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're funny.
This is hilarious. Such desperation. It gets funnier every day. Everybody who speaks against trump is automatically branded a liar.
Ill wait for the REAL news to confirm this but I won't hold my breath.hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're funny.
This is hilarious. Such desperation. It gets funnier every day. Everybody who speaks against trump is automatically branded a liar.
Ill wait for the REAL news to confirm this but I won't hold my breath.hahahahaha

NBC is the source FFS!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You're funny.

Again with the jokes. It's almost as if you actually think this way. Boy would that be a hoot!
you sure do make me smile sister.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Give me a break okay. This is Bull#. There was an inside source that has corroborated some of what Steele reported. That Steele feels the special counsel will verify much of what he's reported has trump spinning . His creative team of crazy distraction story writers are working overtime. But you feel free to believe this if you like.
All of you. In the end what you believe won't save trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Give me a break okay. This is Bull#. There was an inside source that has corroborated some of what Steele reported. That Steele feels the special counsel will verify much of what he's reported has trump spinning . His creative team of crazy distraction story writers are working overtime. But you feel free to believe this if you like.
All of you. In the end what you believe won't save trump.

Steele lied.

Simpson said he told him in October 2016 tyat there was an inside source in the trump camp that was worried about what he saw and voluntarily picked up the phone and called the FBI to reprot it.

That is a lie.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You're funny.

Again with the jokes. It's almost as if you actually think this way. Boy would that be a hoot!
you sure do make me smile sister.

Yeah i will ignore her from now on it is completely pointless to argue with her. I'm done.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You're funny.

Your delusion truly knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

You're funny.

Your delusion truly knows no bounds.

She is probably pissed because i'm clairvoyant and she is always wrong.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure if already posited but what if the unnamed Trump source was Bannon?

Would kinda fit with his book coming out and folks not really wanting to name him...

That would be pretty funny methinks.

I'm calling it now the FBI source is Peter Strzok. The source inside the Turmp campaign doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Deception with intent to continue as planned until either we have a POTUS impeached with lies or the Media destroying their own organizations/companies one by one to try to stomp on DJT.

Yes and this is not even a partisan issue. This nefarious behavior of the MSM is escalating and should raise all kind of red flags.

<<   2 >>

join