It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Accuses Adam Schiff ,Senator Feinstein and others of LEAKING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
gonna need a qlumber with all these leaks

Trump put Schiff on blast during an interview with The Wall Street Journal in the Oval Office on Thursday morning. “All I see of these Democrats, like Adam Schiff — it’s all he does, he’ll have a meeting, and then he’ll leave, and he’ll call up the meeting, and then I’ll have a meeting and then he’ll leave. He left meetings where people are being interviewed, and then all of a sudden they say a story about what’s going on inside the meetings,” Trump said.

“It’s probably illegal, what he’s doing.”

So this is a treat.
He didnt even tweet this one.

The president is making some pretty bold accusations here,
unless there was no intent or something.

Adam Schiff is part of the "Gang of Eight" he gets the highest level briefing material.
and this guy is possibly leaking in the middle of interviews?

The press secretary got in her digs too

Sanders also took a dig at Schiff during the White House press briefing on Thursday afternoon. “The only people that we’ve seen trying to influence the investigation are former Director Comey and Democrats in Congress — and that would include Senator Feinstein, Representative Schiff — who have both selectively leaked to the media witness interviews,” said Sanders. “We see that to be a big problem and something that should certainly be considered and looked at.”

wild wacky political times.

the opposition spinning is already calling this interview "wobbly, surrealistic weird, incoherent"

thats just the way i like it
edit on 12-1-2018 by dashen because: tick tock. enjoy the show

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes...those are bold accusations but they are most likely true.
That is all we have seen from the Dems since Trump was elected, that is what they are good at.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The haiti remarks were not meant to be stated publicly. It may not be illegal but it is wrong.

We now have an international fire to put out. Due to comments made in private that were gossiped about. That is the epitome of putting party before country.

They are elected to lead. Not to play party politics.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It used to be called whistleblowing...there were even laws to protect whistleblowers.

Now we call them leakers and launch a witch-hunt on them.

The times have changed.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Bs

Whistleblowing is reporting a crime. This is gossiping for partisanship and throwing the entire nation under the international bus.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Even if every man, woman and child were to disappear off of the Earth tomorrow, the leaks will still continue.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They are elected to lead. Not to play party politics.

They are elected to represent the people, politics is all they play nowadays.

In secret, with little to no "Transparency", in Public Office?

In Public Office there are no private, secret political agendas allowed. Thats why its called "PUBLIC Office".

Sadly, that idea is lost nowadays.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its not secret. Its private. Meaning the people participating are not expected to polish their comments

Leaking the information serves ome point: score cheap political points. The cost? Our reputation. For a party so worried about such things its unbeleivable they would become the problem.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Right because self control is so unreasonable.

Maybe trump should figure out he isn't a ceo and his bully technique only works on tyrants like Kim jon.

The guy has a prefrontal cortex problem. It may be just as bad the sniveling democrats published his comment but it's no way to debate immigration, especially in an election year.

Between net neutrality, Jeff sessions war on pot, and trumps personal control problems it will be a miracle if the demo don't rake in the mid terms. Even with their pathetic pandering.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It doesn't take a genius to know when you go into a meeting with some of your political advisaries you watch what you say in an election year...

It's not a new phenomenon,. Pretty stupid for such a genius.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It wasnt a debate.

And he may have been ill advised assuming he was on the same team as the partisans in the room....but that speaks ill of them. Not him. Its THEIR ACTIONS and not his words that caused the international stir.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not really. Your pretty dumb to ignore reality. He has a major history of not being in control of himself.

Reality is what it is. You can ignore it and suffer the consequences. Which is what is happening.

Edit I didn't mean you personally I meant a person who ignores reality like going into a meeting with your opposition saying inflammatory things to their cause in an election cycle is dumb.

edit on 12-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

oh, why?
giving your idiot enemies enough rope to hang themselves with?

sounds like, pretty genius to me.

and when they prove schiff leaked?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Id exclude him from the conversation moving forward.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Leaked what? The damage is done. Partisans don't care. They already picked a side.

Just look at the comments you are making. Hoping the side you picked wins the partisan subversion.

Both sides are at fault here. And trumps approval isn't very good. The method doesn't appear to work for anyone but his supporters. Which are not the only people that voted for him.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

you have the magic mod cape Mr furrytexan sir.

im just going to add this little guy right here.....

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/10/17 (Sun) 23:29:56 be6798 No.70055
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Leaked what?

oh i dont know,
that story that turned out to be BS about donny's team meeting with russia before the election was over.
and then the idiot networks had to backtrack because they forgot to mention it was after he was president elect, but before the electoral college certified the win and Donald was sworn in

who leaked the bad info?
edit on 12-1-2018 by dashen because: tick tock tick tock.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am really saddened by this turn of events. Earlier this week, watching the dems and repubs come together to work out DACA and border security, had given me hope that they all could come out winners!

I would hope that the intelligent Dems and Repubs can see how destructive this partisan gossip leaking can be and clamp down on it. One expects private discussions to stay private, the leaker in this case, has just broken all trust. Thus, hampered reaching a resolution for DACA. That will be on the leakers head...not Trump's or any of the other DEMS and Repubs who had sincerely wanted to work out a solution.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Did it seem like trump was on board with the bipartisan attempt?

Yeah its really self serving but only a moron says what first pops into his head in a meeting full of sharks.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: CynConcepts

Did it seem like trump was on board with the bipartisan attempt?

Yeah its really self serving but only a moron says what first pops into his head in a meeting full of sharks.

In watching the video, I would say he definitely wanted to bring the parties together and to the center. In his mind, he would be heralded as the great negotiator. Why would he speak off the cuff in a private meeting?

I would assume to put the others at ease, so that they could set aside their partisan pc crapola and honestly attack the issues at hand knowing that he obviously was not taping this private meeting.

Like I said, the obvious predator (back-stabber)in that room was the leaker. If one cannot keep their word to keep something private about a small thing, how can another ever trust them with more important private information?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join