It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Feinstein explanation for releasing Transcript; she had a cold that impaired her judgement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Back on topic:

I love how the media the past few months have been questioning Trump's mental capacity and his ability to make sound decisions and good judgements, yet a common cold is enough to throw Diane right off the rails.

Thank you 2018 and Trump for what is shaping up to be the funniest year in politics ever.

#MAGA

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn't Feinstein technically guilty of leaking?

You'd have to check Her adult diaper to confirm and We just don't have the time and nobody wanted to write the Search Warrant...

Argh argh, is isn't called 'leaking' when 'Intel' people do it, thats diarrhea-- I mean disinformation.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ummm...it probably wasn't the cold itself...it was probably all that Nyquil with the ginger brandy chaser...

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Isn't Feinstein technically guilty of leaking?

You'd have to check Her adult diaper to confirm and We just don't have the time and nobody wanted to write the Search Warrant...

Ummm...that's true...what with all the coughing and sneezing...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

One also needs to remember where Feinstein is from, San Francisco "Home of the Twinkie™ defense" She was in politics™ at that time and figures if that flies, a cold is just as good as an excuse.. If it was good enough for Dan White...

en.wikipedia.org...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Maybe She has Mistaken a Cold with oncoming Senility . Just a Theory............

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, if that's the case, then Pelosi must have walking pneumonia.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Seems like feinstein is making excuses again.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
She leaked/released the transcripts so that others being questioned could coordinate and get their stories straight.

Feinstein is guilty of leaking and obstruction of justice.
She should be punished.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's funny because if she had said, "I did it because America deserve to know" she would be hailed as a hero. Instead we get the "One night stand with an ugly person" effect
(aka, why did I do that, and why did my friends have to see it)

It's sad really, I hope San Francisco can elect a competent official next term.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Chuck Schumer made her release/leak it. Feinstein's initial statement was the correct one. She was "forced to".

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

She leaked/released the transcripts so that others being questioned could coordinate and get their stories straight.

Feinstein is guilty of leaking and obstruction of justice.
She should be punished.

If Jeff Sessions has recuperated from his anti-Marijuana press conference last week, maybe he can now name that Special Counsel to investigate the many laws broken by Democrat "leaders" over the past few years...and apparently, continuing today.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Feinstein is the definition of impaired judgment!

Just my opinion based on her history.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"laws broken by Democrat "leaders" over the past few years...and apparently, continuing today."

Look up the Tammany Society, also known as the Columbian Order, originally a nationwide U.S. patriotic and charitable organization, devoted to the preservation of democratic institutions, and specifically opposing the aristocratic theories advanced by the Federalist Party; it was later confined to New York City and was identified with the Democratic Party machine there. Buying votes and illegally issuing identification to Illegal Immigrants was common practice.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.” 

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

When you make a statement like this it's time for you to retire.... especially if your 84.

The younger democrats need to do themselves a favor and grow the number of balls required to depose these people.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Name calling occurs when people run out of facts and still want to argue.

Come on...you're not a 5th grader.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I have a better question:

Why do we have our government run by 84 year olds that still relish in the policies and thinking that was the norm of the 1970's and 80's, when we're trying to evolve as a people?

Our political offices are stacked with people that represent the demographic of our drunk, racist Aunts and Uncles that we try to avoid during the holidays...

Simple when they screw up they can blame illness or age related buullsnip. And people are gullible as so they can tell us pretty much anything and a segment of population will believe and defend it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Can you say insanity plea? Usually a cold doesn't affect the center of decision making or your mentality. I think she knows she screwed the pooch and just wants to get out. You know if this were true then that makes it actually much worse. She has obviously no idea what she is doing and needs to be removed to ensure the safety of the american people. This is beyond dangerous.

What happen with the staff and handlers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join