It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein attacked in Scottsdale Restaurant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

From where I am standing you all read like total animal thugs, worse than Weinstein.

From where I am standing you read like your moral compass is broken. You seriously think people laughing at a serial sex offender getting his face tapped twice are worse than a serial sex offender who has taken advantage of and exploited dozens of women? Get real.

Vigilantism - however weakly performed - is an attack on something greater than just the targeted person or persons. It is an attack on the Rule of Law - or in this case an attack on the constitutional secured right for all to fair trials.

You cannot just go around punishing people for whatever crimes of which the media accuse the person. Not even if you are super confident, that the media has been truthful and honest and that the person actually is guilty.

This ^ guys.

Let the law do its work here. There is no doubt in my mind that the man is a scumbag, but the extent of that NEEDS to be hashed out in court. Besides, it's so important to see if justice will really prevail here and set an appropriate precedent for this sort of behavior in the future. A social test to be sure, but we need to see if men like this are going to be held genuinely accountable by the law.
edit on 11-1-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I dare say we will see, but I think that when it comes to justice, in the US in particular, the dice are rather unfairly loaded in favour of extremely wealthy people.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
good

we should do this to the Saudi royals and Rothschilds as well make them feel at home in the world they helped ruin

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Timely
Agreed. Bitch slap for the cameras ... set up.

Totally. The diner owner stated the bitch slapper told his friend to start filming prior to dispensing his wuss slaps. This is more self-promotion than dispensing street justice.

So it was foreplay then?

(post by GuidedKill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

From where I am standing you all read like total animal thugs, worse than Weinstein.

Yes, president Trump, we need more lws to keep the zoo animals in check and make sure they don't attck each other.

We need more Zoo Keepers.

This is common assault. Justice happens oin court, not the street. You foolish brutes who condone this are only demonstrating your barbarism and providing more evidence why people power never works because people can't betrusted. That is why we need governments, judges and the police.

Hated reading these vile comments. Had to chastise you. You brainless jerk reactors ar ruining ATS. Go back to the tabloids and spam sites where you belong.

Hear, hear.

Assault is assault. It doesn't matter if this is the worst person in the world, there is no call for, no justification for, no excuse for thuggery of this kind. Our Rule of Law, our system of justice is based on the fact that everyone deserves equal protection under the law. Without it you have worse than anarchy, you have chaos.

Why? Because there is always someone willing to physically assault you based on your belief(s). If you allow this for one case you allow it for anything and everyone.

If your mother believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, does she deserve to be hit in the face for it?

I'd like to call for ATS posters to learn about democracy and rule of law and not flaunt their immaturity and anger. Show you have some intelligence and sense of justice and fair play no matter what someone else does. To do otherwise is to not be human, to not understand basic human rights, even for the worst of the worst.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Revolution9

Where is justice happening in the Courts for Weinstein? Seems to me he has got off lightly.

It was only a couple of girly slaps, if even that.

Where is your sense of proportion?

I want to know why a admitted pedophile, kevin piece of # spacey is walking free....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The guy deserves a lot more than this. He's a scumbag.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No sympathy coming his way. Even if a real man taught him how to treat a female of our species.

Slime.

How DO you treat a woman willing to do ANYTHING to further her "career"?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA!!!

That is f***** gold, this scumbag deserve far worse!!

The people know and the fury is real!

Weinstein should just surround himself with his friends like Oprah and Meryl Streep and maybe he could walk around without being confronted for his crimes!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmThursday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

No sympathy coming his way. Even if a real man taught him how to treat a female of our species.

Slime.

How DO you treat a woman willing to do ANYTHING to further her "career"?

Aaaannnddd...

This is not only part of the Group Think Mantra that allows men like Weinstein to get away with it, it is also what men like Weinstein tell themselves to justify their behavior.

Just ick.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Sparkitekt

No
... Sth. Africa.

Maybe it is global. Brazil is third world.

Rio is beautiful. But as a white "gringo" ... you need to keep yor wits About you ...

😎

Nice assumption. I'm actually Puerto Rican. And SA is borderline third-world.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Indeed. As there should be.

But shouldn't we wait 'til a guilty verdict is reached first, before "justice" is dispensed?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Are you a chick or one of those effeminate male feminist types? a reply to: Revolution9

Stated like a genuine knuckle-dragging-mouth-breather.

i know this is off topic but I really wish I could mouth-breathe again because I have had breathing problems at night because of my old broken nose and the dry air here so I would love to be able to do that again.
Unfortunately it hurts my tongue and throat and feels bad so I have to stop. I did that when I was a kid though, because we all start somewhere, right?

I envy them sometimes.

Carry on

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I hope OPRAH (is that her real name, it sounds like she wants to be attributed to high class opera) and Merilyn do get little tap taps on their cheeks like this video because for one thing it would be hilarious.

I wonder how Eastwood felt filming with Strip err Streep on Bridges of BS County.

You know things are going off the rails when these 'ok' actors are becoming 'philanthropists' and 'activists'

it means they know they are old hat and have to reinvent for the cash. Because they have no real substance

Unfortunately or obviously that has been the Theatre life forever, fake fake fake

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Indeed. As there should be.

But shouldn't we wait 'til a guilty verdict is reached first, before "justice" is dispensed?

Just a thought.

We should. I think this guy is as gigantic a scumbag as everyone else, I'm just not for vigilante justice.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We're agreed.

I, too, think he's a twisted little scumbag, but waiting 'til he's a guilty, in a court of law, twisted little scumbag is where I'm at.

I figured that's where you were...you just happened to be the post I was reading when I had to opine.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

i disagree falling down was an awesome movie

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ahah

what i just watch?

had it all!

Harvey looking like geriatric mess.

Wtf was that slap tho I mean who does it like that haha I never seen that employed ever hahaha, gotta be the soy hahah

The woes of being a scumbag eh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join