It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen Soldiers Overrun Saudi Outpost in Najran, Air Support Arrives Too Late

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well the sandal wearing mountain warriors do it again. And how do they manage to defeat the fortifications that the Saudis believe made sure they were safe? By bringing ladders and climbing up, catching them completely off guard. #ing ladders mate! And then they just hop from ledge to ledge in their sandals and take everybody out with swift retribution. The Apache shows up too late to turn them into hamburger helper though, and they had already made off with some confiscated weapons. Saudi troops need to seriously do better at keeping watch on their perimeter. Or perhaps they should keep drones in the air so they aren't caught by surprise??? The typical death to Israel, America and Saudi Arabia power chant follows their victory of course... typical. Not a single man was left alive, but considering what the Saudi atrocities that have been inflicted on the Yemeni people, one could understand the animosity.
May contain offensive/graphic material, Viewer discretion is advised

Al-Masri net
the Yemeni army and the popular committees ... successfully carried out a successful incursion into the military site of Dabaa in Najran on 6 January 2018.

For the first time, the Mujahideen used the stairs in the incursion, where the enemy tried to devise cowardly roads to fortify its position by settling the mountain with bulldozers.

The documented scenes showed the advance of the Mujahideen to the site, and climb the site in the stairs towards fortifications where there are a number of soldiers of the Saudi army.

The Mujahideen began a close and direct engagement with the Saudi soldiers, who were surprised by the arrival of the army and the popular committees because of the large fortifications of the site. The scenes showed the confusion, confusion and panic that hit the Saudi soldiers.

The scenes documented the storming of a small number of army mujahideen and popular committees, and the killing of all on-site Saudi army soldiers; in the raid, which was sudden, fast and orderly, showed the high efficiency enjoyed by the Yemeni army and the People's Committees, and their full control of the process of success by rapid control of the site And the elimination of all officers and soldiers of the Saudi army.

The scenes showed the intense flight of the Apache aircraft after full control of the site, and the helicopters indiscriminate beating amid the inability and full confusion.

The camera also documented a number of booty that the Mujahideen sacked from the incursion into the Dabah military site in Najran.

edit on 1-10-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If you commit war crimes on a populace outside your borders...
For an extended period of time...
You can have no complaints when the oppressed bring it back to your doorstep.

And if you ask me, they thoroughly deserve such a response for their very serious transgressions to.

And if you disagree with that, there is still no comparison between the Saudi’s civilian targeting strategies and the Yemeni onslaughts on uniformed combatants.

I’ll be sure to shed a tear for the fallen aggressors.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So why do we care about Saudi soldiers dying?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
well gee, I guess the saudis should keep their bombs, missiles, and guns in their own country if they don't want their outposts over run by outside forces??
seriously, was no one on watch in the outpost or couldn't they see a bunch of guys walking carrying ladders towards them???

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Hey hey, I am just documenting war here, and analyzing the operation. But still, these guys are our business partners, can't we feign some empathy here? Every enemy has a face, and a family. And technically, it is not the ground troops dropping bombs on the innocents. These guys were just manning the border, albeit quite poorly.

Perhaps we save the hatred for the pilots, and the ones giving them their orders??

Do you get angry with the national guard when air force and navy pilots accidentally bomb a civilian neighborhood targeting remote controlled guns? I think not.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The Saudies have blood on their hands and deserve the karma slap,i have no sympathy for a regime that deals in death and destruction.

Further to that if you are willing to join the military and kill people for a living it kinda goes with the territory . I make no distinction between generals and foot soldiers.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
right, right. Well like I said, all I am doing is documenting it here. It is my hope the continued ground losses of troops, armor, and bases inside the Saudi border as well as their sustained aerial casualties will at some point convince Bin Salman to scale back this massacre of a nation. I am not a fan of the Saudis myself, but they sure do help our export quotas.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I realize the Saudies are an important tool for the war machine, I find it hard to get emotionally involved , especially when the media always skew the information to garner public support for death and destruction. I would simply like to see the energy converted to something that benefits the masses and not the select few.

(post by Rubicon3 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dude that was F****ng awesome.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
They all chant the same words when they kill each other.

The retardation of tribalism in full bloom.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A little history and why the Saudi 300,000 man military is losing in Yemen youtu.be...
60 million dollar Abrams tanks being taken out by 3000 dollar RPG7s..

Plenty of videos and articles on the Saudi Yemen war for those who might be interested youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So why do we care about Saudi soldiers dying?

Yup.

The amount of #s I give can not be measured even with a electron microscope.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
A little history and why the Saudi 300,000 man military is losing in Yemen youtu.be...
60 million dollar Abrams tanks being taken out by 3000 dollar RPG7s..

Plenty of videos and articles on the Saudi Yemen war for those who might be interested youtu.be...

There airforce is a joke, hence the huge collateral damage.

It basically consists rich play boys playing top gun with expensive toys they dont know how to use.

top topics

join