It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Confirms Dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just want the facts.

But I suppose getting that from Washington is like getting fashion advice from Whoopie Goldberg.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If hillary contracted its creation.....she colluded with foreign agents

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Is the whole imvestigation not that colluding with foreign agents to sway the election is illegal?

If thats not the case then what is Mueller doing?

What is happening right now with our government?

It's so confusing. I think we are witnessing the biggest scandal in history and the real Illuminati deep state people are at war with another group.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
original post updated.

video added

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is the whole imvestigation not that colluding with foreign agents to sway the election is illegal? If thats not the case then what is Mueller doing?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with Hillary, Steele or the dossier.

I disagree.

Here is the law you cited that don jr. may have broke thaat you felt warranted an investigation into trumps team.

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Hillary and the DNC knew that they paid for came from a foriegn national, who sourced kremlin officials, and yet they accepted this thing of value and lied about paying for it for a year.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If hillary contracted its creation.....she colluded with foreign agents

She did not. A DNC lawyer contracted a US firm, who in turn hired Steele.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That's just the story you heard.

Unless you have real insider information, do you?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's just the story you heard.

Unless you have real insider information, do you?

That is true, but simply creating a conspiracy based on our ignorance is not a valid argument.

It's also possible aliens told the DNC to hire Fusion, right?

It could be true...unless you have real insider info to state otherwise.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You are basing your conspiracy based on what's probably fabricated information.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

You are basing your conspiracy based on what's probably fabricated information.

What, exactly, is my conspiracy?

Has it not been confirmed that Fusion was hired by a DNC/campaign lawyer?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So she was potentially part of a grander conspiracy. Sounds like a rather large investigation is in order. Did this involve the 2 top people in the party, Hillary and Obama? It seems to include the latter when it comes to FISA.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well..this isnt court. Its a discussion forun where we are speculating on the information being shared.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Because this guy's vid is so well done and brings all the dossier news into perspective I shall post it here ...
This also deals with the latest NYT piece trying to distance the dossier from the FBI and JD

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So she was potentially part of a grander conspiracy.

Sure. To use my earlier example, it's also possible aliens are involved in this conspiracy.

At what point is it reasonable to spend time, money and resources to investigate conspiracies that are based on very loose connections or probabilities?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So she was potentially part of a grander conspiracy. Sounds like a rather large investigation is in order. Did this involve the 2 top people in the party, Hillary and Obama? It seems to include the latter when it comes to FISA.

No no no!

Introvert has insisted for months that there is no call to investigate hillarys team for the dossier.

However, don jr. meeting with a russian lawyer, that is reason for investigation.

His reason was the very law I posted last page.

See, don jr. DIRECTLY met with a russian lawyer./

Pay no attention to the fact that the law dircetly mentions INDIRECT contributions are also illegal.

Introvert and others say don jr should be investigated because dirt on opponents could be a "thing of value" that foriegn nationals are not allowed to give to elections.

But he does not want an investigation into the foreign national steele or his indierct contributions to the DNC and hillarys team that they paid for.

I wonder why that is...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well..this isnt court. Its a discussion forun where we are speculating on the information being shared.

Again, true, but just because we are on a discussion forum does not mean we have to be so open-minded that our brains fall out.

We still have to base our discussions on reason, facts and simple logic.

If we inject pure conspiracy, there are no limitations to the level of absurdity it can go to. At that point, everything and anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So she was potentially part of a grander conspiracy.

Sure. To use my earlier example, it's also possible aliens are involved in this conspiracy.

At what point is it reasonable to spend time, money and resources to investigate conspiracies that are based on very loose connections or probabilities?

When there is an unverified dossier obtained as 'political opposition research' that says Trump had prostitutes pee on a bed that the Obamas slept on?

I am guessing this is the correct answer?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But he does not want an investigation into the foreign national steele or his indierct contributions to the DNC and hillarys team that they paid for.

I've never said that.

What I have said is that the evidence we have right now does not indicate Hillary or her campaign were working with a foreign national for the sake of the campaign.

If other evidence arise, investigate all you like.

Now that is not the same situation with Jr. That is different entirely. To compare the two situations is a false equivalence.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

People knew this for months. I mean the leftist newspapers admitted to it during the election then decided to pretend ike it never happened.
edit on 10-1-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join