It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customizing a Ruger 10/22 Takedown, into the Bunny Slayer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

You bet, one of my close friends is from your area. He lives in Mass. now, but drives home to Wisconsin every year.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I thought I'd give you a little update on the build. I finished all the guts, bolt, trigger, barrel as said, but its all still living in my original stock Ruger take down stock. 4 more days and I should receive my new Hogue over molded thumb hole take down stock and she will be complete.

Performance is ridiculous, each part has made a significant difference in performance. 1st, the carbon fiber barrel, is remarkable I can go into specifics, but suffice it to say...you might just enjoy trying one out. Between the 2lb trigger, the super slick bolt, pin and extractor I have no jams on 25 rd mags!

Accuracy, dang, I have a Vortex venom dialed in at 50 yards on it. Standing, no rest at 40-50 yards (moving around a bit for different shots) Im hitting the 1.5" spinner without fail. My worst magazine was 23/25 not even letting it stop spinning before hitting her again. Hitting as fast as I can squeeze the trigger.

A lot of fun, who knew a good ol .22lr would bring this ol dog so much joy!

<< 1   >>

join