It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African American Employment is at a Record High - Thankyou President Trump!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
I love it. When things are going good when a democrat is in office, it's always because of the previous president but when it's republican it's automatically because of them. LOL!

I heard today that 2,000,000 employees have already been given bonuses and pay-raises due to Trump's tax cut. Next month, the Federal Tax Withholding from many millions of paychecks will decrease.

All Americans are benefiting, including African Americans.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is the hilarious trend all of Trump's shee.. oops, constituents follow. Ignore the previous.. just make a tiny graph of the current, and act as if Trump is responsible for an amazing turnaround.

Even though.. the economy was growing for years under Obama. Employment was growing for years under Obama. Black unemployment was also dropping for years under Obama. ISIS cities taken under Obama was much greater than under Trump, he just mopped up the last of it. But.. let's ignore those years, and just make a one-year graph showing Trump's "amazing" success. He is President.. all his doing! Yea.. not so much.

What is most disturbing is that his shee.. um, followers echo Trump's claims.. as if they BELIEVE THEM with NO further research! Well.. he certainly has reeled in some suckers that will believe and Trump-et all his false claims as if they were facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

After the bottom fell out in 2008 there was nowhere to go but up.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Trump cut corporate tax rates. He is the man. That will further help drive the economy. Not to mention killed and body slammed all of Obama globalists trade treaties. Meaning more money in the USA to spend on expansion.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Why does the negative get exaggerated?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Barcs
I love it. When things are going good when a democrat is in office, it's always because of the previous president but when it's republican it's automatically because of them. LOL!

I heard today that 2,000,000 employees have already been given bonuses and pay-raises due to Trump's tax cut. Next month, the Federal Tax Withholding from many millions of paychecks will decrease.

All Americans are benefiting, including African Americans.

Now the question becomes, what is going to make up for that in the budget? It's easy and popular to give tax cuts, but the money has to come from somewhere. What is being cut to account for this?
edit on 1 12 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: carewemust

I know because ante showed me a graph.

A graph?
A graph!?!?
From Ante?...

Hahahahaha!!!!.....

Bwhahahahaha!!!

OMG you just made my day.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Black unemployment chart :

Black unemployment has been in decline for years now.
Giving credit to Trump exclusively for the positive development is kinda stupid. Why do you always have to exaggerate when it comes to Trump?

I give credit to the ones without jobs are killing each other off.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ouch.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: carewemust

No, the Obama administration started the snowball effect of the African American employment figures.

I know because ante showed me a graph.

This one:

That really puts things into perspective. Thanks for posting that. Yeah, it totally looks like Trump is responsible for that. LMAO!
edit on 1 12 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We have reached a 16 year low unemployment rate according to official releases. This covers republican and democrat presidents showing that there is something right about Trumps methods.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeOnAMission
We have reached a 16 year low unemployment rate according to official releases. This covers republican and democrat presidents showing that there is something right about Trumps methods.

No, it didn't show anything like that. The rate of decline has been the same from Obama to Trump since the recession. If Trump were affecting it, I'd expect the decline of the rate to go faster. The graph is literally posted right above your post. Sorry but crediting that to Trump is laughable.
edit on 1 15 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join