It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Charges for Texas Father Who Beat to Death Daughter's Molester

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This makes so much sense I cant even believe it. Has to be fake news.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Reading this restored a little hope in me, and a huge grin magically appeared for the first time in weeks.

Thankfully there's a tiny bit of humanity left , and I say that because in this day and age most criminals have more rights than non criminals.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Score one for sanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

you really have no clue. She now has closure and her father is with her. Any father would be in the right to do the same and now no other father has to worry about this asshole.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is perfect.

That is all, unless noting that I'd do exactly the same thing is relevant to the topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

The slippery slope is the point at which the criminal has been stopped. For instance, if a parent shoots a criminal in the act of kidnapping their child and one bullet puts the bad guy on the ground, does the parent with the gun have the right to empty the entire magazine into the perp? No.

Actually, from the legal research that I've done, this is not the case. Even well-trained law-enforcement and military personnel are taught to fire until the threat is eliminated, meaning that many more than one round into the person is acceptable. It's called "deadly force" for a reason; it's not "attempted deadly force."

If the perp dies of the single shot, the parent's actions are legally defensible. If the parent unloads all the rounds into the perp after he/she is down, then the parent may go to prison for murder.

"May" being the operative word. But I challenge you to find me an instance where a justified shooting and killing of an individual that falls under the laws of self defense of the defense of another that was overturned based solely on the amount of shots fired.

In the TX case, beating the perp to a bloody pulp is one thing. But in a court of law, beating to death could be considered excessive use of force.

Again, you're leaving yourself an 'out' by using the word "could." Yes, in a court of law, there are many things that are possible, but "deadly force" is not limited to just weapons (even though fists used in this instance can be considered weapons in court), nor is there some sort of legal onus on the individual to know when their deadly force may or may not actually cause death or may cross some undefined line where acceptable deadly force becomes excessive force.

I agree with you, though: Even if your claims about the law are correct, I'd still beat that man to death.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

The guy should get a f'ing medal.

You don't need a medal to protect your family...you do what it takes to protect them from any person. I would have done the same and wouldn't want a medal for protecting my own blood.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

You have a valid point. The child would probably be better off with you around. Beating someone to death in a situation like this is totally justified(in my opinion), and I imagine (I am certain) that I would do the same. At that point in time, you would have to be really logical to think of the consequences and I am unsure if that would be possible.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
abcnews.go.com...

A Texas rancher who beat his daughter's accused molester to death moments after he discovered the man raping the 5-year-old girl, will not be charged with his homicide, officials said

A grand jury Tuesday decided not to indict the 24-year-old father who beat ranch hand Jesus Mora Flores to death with his bare hands, after finding the man abusing his daughter behind a barn.

"Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault," District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

just yesterday i posted about a burgler that stole child abuse tapes and turned it into police, today i bring you guys another case of child molestion, only this time the father got revenge, there are alot of sick people in this world, i think this law texas has is common sence and the rest of the world should have a similar law.

btw there is a video in the link i posted. what are your guy's thoughts on this matter?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Lurker1

The guy should get a f'ing medal.

You don't need a medal to protect your family...you do what it takes to protect them from any person. I would have done the same and wouldn't want a medal for protecting my own blood.

Clearly, you misunderstand my point. 👀

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: nofear39

Whether she thanks you or not....she needs you to be with her now

I wouldn’t be much of a dad if I didn’t kill the dirty 😡😤ucking pedo kunt 😡 I’d hate myself every day so that’s not good .. have ya got kids ? I really don’t think ya do because if you did u wouldn’t be saying what ya saying .. ?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Texas FYEAH

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Btw, to give somebody the advice to immerse in other(!) cultures, doesn´t that imply that the advice taker has an own culture first?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

I love the way that people accuse me of not having kids if I happen to suggest putting the child's needs before my desire for revenge.

Go ahead, murder away and when your kid has to face the world without you, we can discuss who is the better parent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join