It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Charges for Texas Father Who Beat to Death Daughter's Molester

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
I assume a rape kit was utilized by a forensic practitioner of medicine, as it typically the case in a legal rape case. You really think they just took his word for it?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am a Texan.

The father could have said he cut the other guys head off and used it for fertilizer.

I still would have let him walk.

Do NOT F*** with us. You will end up severely beaten or dead.

Come And Take it**

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

I know you have no kids !! That pervert needed killing .. She will thank her dad when she’s older ..

Yes. For sure.

And admittedly, and obviously apparent from my first post, I’d gleefully join the front of the paedo/rapist lynch mob.

But, putting aside our emotional responses, and rather than revelling in our seemingly sadistic thought patterns in regards to such an event...
We’ve blindly ignored, and failed to consider the superior wisdom within TiredofControlFreak’s post...

While we can expect the victim will find a little closure in such a reaction to their horrific injustice, and maybe even feels little pride knowing that someone loves them enough to go to such lengths for them...
And while the vigilante will likely spend the first 5-10 minutes sitting smugly in their cell knowing they did the right thing...

It will become readily noticeable that all that has been achieved is the separation of the victim and the hero...
An absence that will affect the victims future extremely in times of need, in times of guidance, and of course in any future time they may need protection again.

This absence will be soul destroying for both the victim and the hero...
All for revenge.

If the “no charges” was a universal and guaranteed outcome, none of the above would be relevant really...
But in cases (likely based on where they reside) where the hero receives no such leeway, it would be wise to consider a path other than vengeance... No matter how right it may seem.

I’d also say it’s very likely ToCFs wouldn’t have even been able to conjure such wisdom if they didn’t have children of their own...
Contrary to your statement, it’d be highly unlikely anyone without children would even think that far ahead.

Still, either way, I liked the post...
It really gave me something to think about, other than emotion fuelled bloodlust.
We should cherish such input here, could be valuable to any one of us members in future.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

I would have beat his sorry ass to death, too. Justice was served that day. That father deserves a medal.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Good i hope people buy him a beer when they meet him. I would unleash hell on anyone who tries to hurt my nephews and nieces.
Oh they will be buying his drinks. He's going to get a lot more firm handshakes and eye contact here in Texaa. That's for certain.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I am a Texan.

The father could have said he cut the other guys head off and used it for fertilizer.

I still would have let him walk.

Do NOT F*** with us. You will end up severely beaten or dead.

Come And Take it**
Dang skippy. The prosecution would have to nit pick real hard and get extremely lucky to find a jury who would indict let alone convict. This IS Texas, and most of us remember that among a jury of peers the law itself is on trial as much as the defendant. They can 100% know for a fact that a man is guilty and render a not guilty vote. Not the other way around though. Yep, the weather may suck, but Texas is pretty darn nice to live in.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Good news. The fact that he called 911 to try to save the "man" probably spared the Father being charged with manslaughter.

Who does this sort of sh"t to a 5 year old? Don't bother answering; rhetorical question.

I just noticed that is from 2012. Any reason why bringing something up 5 years later, albeit a welcome change from the politicial threads.

just yesterday i posted about a burglar that stole

And this is from 2013...what gives?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Same thought here...some little snippets of justice.

I honestly think they should be given medals

The OPs story of the father who stopped the rape of his 5 year old would be too traumatized to accept any form of accolades or public acknowledgement; I know I would be shunning all media coverage if that happened to one of my own.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well said, thank you.

Abusing a child is worse than murder to me.

I do not mince words ( I'm not attacking you
)

Sexual abuse of a child is worse than murder to me

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

You are right but in the context of the act was still in progress and the father was screaming at 911 wanting to save the perp; went a long way in his favour of not being charged.

A very well thought out response of children needing a continuing guiding hand in their development.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think our European friends would do well to learn a thing or two about proper American style justice

Depends what parts of Europe. Certain areas of Greece and Italy that I have spent time in would not let this perp live let alone bothering to ring for assistance or authorities.

There are areas in forests where such bodies end up.

I think you would do well to travel outside the US and immerse yourself in other cultures.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Whether she thanks you or not....she needs you to be with her now

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Come on you didn't even read the CNN article posted in the link of the OP, you're a great contributor and better than that.

"I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I don't know what to do," the father is heard telling dispatchers in a frantic call to 911.

A witness saw Flores "forcibly carrying" the girl into a secluded area and ran to find the father, according to court documents.

"Come on! This guy is going to die on me!" the man yelled at the 911 dispatcher. "I don't know what to do."

"All the evidence provided by the sheriff's department and the Texas Rangers indicated that's what was occurring when the victim's father arrived at the scene," she said.

edit on 10-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Good news.I would have done the exact same thing.No mercy for child rapists,ever.Just death.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think our European friends would do well to learn a thing or two about proper American style justice

Depends what parts of Europe. Certain areas of Greece and Italy that I have spent time in would not let this perp live let alone bothering to ring for assistance or authorities.

There are areas in forests where such bodies end up.

I think you would do well to travel outside the US and immerse yourself in other cultures.

Pffft, but why? All the world needs is the "U"SA.

Because it is the greatest, greatest, greatest, greatest, best educated and moraly completely sane and stable nation on earth and under "god"(!). They are the strongest, the most powerful superheroes, people you don´t like to F with... till they got no gun anymore. This father was an exception of this rule. He used his own and not gun power to kill.

Everybody can understand the father, but the comments show how many "U"S americans still live back in the time of the wild, wild west.

Btw, to give somebody the advice to immerse in other(!) cultures, doesn´t that imply that the advice taker has an own culture first?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The peado deserves it but the dad have no rights. And law was joke. ( law? What law? it is America after all.) This kind of event encourages under the tree judgments.. eventually lead to full blown terrorism agains poor and unfortunate.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

The peado deserves it but the dad have no rights.

Obviously the father did since he had his day in court and the grand jury decided not to charge him. May want to read the article before commenting.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Man I love Texas!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: abe froman

To all the fathers who feel that they would go to jail to stop or avenge their daughter's molester.

I beg you all to think of your daughter first. Daughters need the loving involvement of their father if they are to have any chance of staying off the stripper's pole.

Children are absolute experts at blaming themselves for everything.

Stopping the molestation and calling the police is sufficient. Don't let your baby have to do without her daddy in addition to being molested.

I guarantee that she will end up being one of the girls with "daddy issues' and a target for every horny creep within 2 counties.

She needs YOU more than she needs revenge or satisfaction.

Very good point and I agree with you.

However... I live between Texas and Louisiana.

One one side, the court would never prosecute me. On the other side, the body would never be found.

(Yes officer... I punched him in the face and told him he's going to jail and he ran off. I haven't seen him since)

Between pigs and gators and a seemingly infinite swamp land... Oh yeah... and a good supply of locals who would not only refrain from frowning but they'd likely assist... Justice will be served!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Funem
Id do exactly the same meself. Unfortunately as I'm a brit cit I'd do some serious time, as I would be guilty of manslaughter.

Also story is from 5/6 years ago.

seriously? you can't use force to stop someone from raping a child?
I'd have to act law or not

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join