It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Charges for Texas Father Who Beat to Death Daughter's Molester

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

A Texas rancher who beat his daughter's accused molester to death moments after he discovered the man raping the 5-year-old girl, will not be charged with his homicide, officials said

A grand jury Tuesday decided not to indict the 24-year-old father who beat ranch hand Jesus Mora Flores to death with his bare hands, after finding the man abusing his daughter behind a barn.

"Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault," District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

just yesterday i posted about a burgler that stole child abuse tapes and turned it into police, today i bring you guys another case of child molestion, only this time the father got revenge, there are alot of sick people in this world, i think this law texas has is common sence and the rest of the world should have a similar law.

btw there is a video in the link i posted. what are your guy's thoughts on this matter?
edit on 9-1-2018 by theboarman because: edits

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That headline put a massive smile on my face...

That’s the sort of world I want to live in...
That’s the glimmer of hope for the human race I’ve been waiting for...
This is when one can finally be proud of an often failing justice system...

Similar case in the UK recently didn’t go that way unfortunately.

I honestly think they should be given medals and a ticker tape parade for this sort of contribution to society.

“Vigilantes bad, mmmkay!”
I kindly recommend that you save it for someone you may be able to convince.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

I say "Great Job!!!" to this little girl's father and to Texas law enforcement as well, for not pressing charges.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The guy should get a f'ing medal.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good i hope people buy him a beer when they meet him. I would unleash hell on anyone who tries to hurt my nephews and nieces.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Id do exactly the same meself. Unfortunately as I'm a brit cit I'd do some serious time, as I would be guilty of manslaughter.

Also story is from 5/6 years ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good good damn first step. Now what do we do for the daughter?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

As a father there is no way I would have voted to convict this guy. It would be almost impossible to get a conviction if you were a prosecutor. Abusing a child is worse than murder to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The laws of the state matter; they do differ from state to state. Where I live in the US, there are only three instances when the use of deadly force by a civilian is allowable under law.

- to stop someone in the act of attempting to kill you or another person

- to stop someone in the act of attempting to rape you or another person

- to stop someone in the act of attempting to kidnap you or another person

The slippery slope is the point at which the criminal has been stopped. For instance, if a parent shoots a criminal in the act of kidnapping their child and one bullet puts the bad guy on the ground, does the parent with the gun have the right to empty the entire magazine into the perp? No.

If the perp dies of the single shot, the parent's actions are legally defensible. If the parent unloads all the rounds into the perp after he/she is down, then the parent may go to prison for murder.

In the TX case, beating the perp to a bloody pulp is one thing. But in a court of law, beating to death could be considered excessive use of force.

I know I'd have no concern about going to jail for murder in a case like this. Right or wrong, the child's father did what I would do.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If someone hurt my daughter, I would definitely go to prison.

No jury is going to forgive the days of slow cruel torture I revel in before burning the creep alive.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

As a father there is no way I would have voted to convict this guy. It would be almost impossible to get a conviction if you were a prosecutor. Abusing a child is worse than murder to me.

Miranda rights for Jesus Mora Flores
"You have the right to remain dead. Anything you cant say will be held against you in a Court of Law.You have the right to an attorney . If you cannot afford one , one will not be appointed to you as you are the scum of the earth and will not need one anyway."

Judge "State your case , prosecution"
Prosecution - "Well....thats all we have"
Judge - "Court finds in favor of the defendant (the dad). Case dismissed"

edit on 1/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Horse theft and cattle rustling are still hanging offenses in Texas.
Boinking a kid...you may well be killed.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

To all the fathers who feel that they would go to jail to stop or avenge their daughter's molester.

I beg you all to think of your daughter first. Daughters need the loving involvement of their father if they are to have any chance of staying off the stripper's pole.

Children are absolute experts at blaming themselves for everything.

Stopping the molestation and calling the police is sufficient. Don't let your baby have to do without her daddy in addition to being molested.

I guarantee that she will end up being one of the girls with "daddy issues' and a target for every horny creep within 2 counties.

She needs YOU more than she needs revenge or satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Anyone else on here feel like me and would love to do the "Boot Stompin Boogey" on his sorry , dead a__ ?
Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this is good, the father did something that courts would have never done, he guaranteed that this pervert will never molest or rape anyone ever again, and isn`t that what the courts are SUPPOSE to be doing?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well now, I don't think anybody will have any issues with this. Go Texas! Pretty sure Florida would let this ride as well. I think our European friends would do well to learn a thing or two about proper American style justice. Yes, some people do have to die , that is just the way it needs to be.
edit on 1-9-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

In the TX case, beating the perp to a bloody pulp is one thing. But in a court of law, beating to death could be considered excessive use of force.

It would be nigh on impossible to determine whether it was excessive or not without an eye witness...
All the defendant has to argue is that the deceased was relentless and only became a non-threat once their dark heart stopped beating and their demented brain stopped receiving and sending signals.

“Nothing I could do your honour, he didn’t stop until he stopped. Just so happens that’s the same moment he became a cadaver.”

“Very well... Case dismissed!”

And a joyous, celebratory cheer from the court room as the gavel bangs!

No jury is going to forgive the days of slow cruel torture I revel in before burning the creep alive.

Well I could be a rarity, but in the off chance I do jury duty in such a case, I’d not even consider forgiveness to be at all relevant...
To me, maybe just me, forgiveness is only expected in the event that someone did something wrong.

& reading, and then re-reading your post, I see nothing wrong.

I’d have your back, Abe.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
well, I mean if you are going to go that route, you may as well just go all the way and erase the body from existence with hydrofluoric acid. Dig a hole, put a proper plastic container, wearing appropriate safety equipment, and dispose of useless meat. Never existed!

There is also feeding them to the gators, but they tend to be slow and like to save bits for unsuspecting hikers and joggers to scream at. Damn gators, have a little more motivation like the hogs why don't you!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

I know you have no kids !! That pervert needed killing .. She will thank her dad when she’s older ..

edit on 12018fAmerica/ChicagopmTue, 09 Jan 2018 23:27:40 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sounds to me to have one problem. The only statement that this person molested his daughter came from the man that beat the other to death. Seems to me to be a good way to get away with murder since the other person can't tell their side of the story.

What evidence does the police have that his statement was true? This is why it should go to court and let the evidence land where it may.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join