It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Moon Phobos Thought to be Artificial Satilite Circa 1960 And Again in 1963 (Nasa)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: schuyler

So many of these stories are just tired old regurgitations of long-ago-debunked stuff.

See www.jamesoberg.com...

Vasin and Scherbakov are mentioned on 86-87

Yo Jim, what do you make of the Russian Cosmonaut's claim of the Russian Phobos satellite being shot down by a UFO?

What 'Russian cosmonaut'??

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: one4all

I'm pretty skeptical of this since I've been collecting mineral and fossil specimens since age 8 and started in college as a Geology major. Of course that was in the early 70's, but petrified flesh is not something you could identify without the help of an expert or in a lab setting.

I suspect you have stumbled onto some very common petrified wood and are misidentifying it due to the color.

As far as Phobos, not buying it.

I will definitely put up pictures now when I can manage it ...nope it isn't petrified wood.....there is plenty of petrified wood insitu where I find these artifacts...as well as pits of bones.......I will try to find someone to help me put it up.....it might take me a while I have been trying to find help since last time I posted on this thread.....forget the flesh.....the machined granite was mindblowing and there are also tons of small clear pieces of crystal....everything is extremely diverse but the generic material has been classified into one general size.... and I know exactly how and why.

The trick is to find a geological area which allows acess to a specific depth.....erosion or upthrust must expose a specific depth of overburden and these degrees of depth are constantly undulating as per topography.....

The area I am in is unique to my continent because of the exact depth of exposure I discovered but not to the earth there are other similar areas created exactly as my area was.....put succinctly the same method and means which classified the animal and plant life which is the base material of the oil we pump out of the ground.....things are mish-mashed and absolutely jumbled....but have been classified.....on a Continental level.....

There are areas where you can see cities and buildings and houses buried just below the surface shallow enough is certain areas few in number where you can easily spot them on google earth.If I were younger and had I resources I would have gone into some of these ruins close to the surface.Tis no easy task however.

Please be patient and I will try to post pictures ASAP.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So many of these stories are just tired old regurgitations of long-ago-debunked stuff.

Yo Jim, what do you make of the Russian Cosmonaut's claim of the Russian Phobos satellite being shot down by a UFO?

From the Youtube video at 1:30, it sounds like "retired cosmonaut Seryeng and Soviet pilot Col. Marina L. Popovich."
She holds up the photo of Phobos and a UFO.

Ooohh, let me guess. She made up the story!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

From the Youtube video at 1:30, it sounds like "retired cosmonaut Seryeng and Soviet pilot Col. Marina L. Popovich."
She holds up the photo of Phobos and a UFO.

Everyone in the business knows about this case. I saw this image the first time it hit the public on the news. I can't remember the exact year without looking it up, but was around 1976 in the summer, because I went to Yakima Wa. to visit relatives. This picture was all over the place coast to coast, and made global news. It made Marina Popovich a household name globally. (Seeing the above pretend not to know about this is quite interesting and revealing)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Everyone in the business knows about this case. I saw this image the first time it hit the public on the news. I can't remember the exact year without looking it up, but was around 1976 in the summer, because I went to Yakima Wa. to visit relatives.

That's interesting, considering Phobos 2 was launched in 1988.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Probably confusing it with Viking.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I never heard of any cosmonauts with such names.

Marina was a famous test pilot, and once married to a cosmonaut.

edit on 14-1-2018 by JimOberg because: punctuation....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Too bad a simple google search shows the COMPLETE SET of the probe images that day -- you can see why the UFO industry covers up those other views.

forgetomori.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Everyone in the business knows about this case. I saw this image the first time it hit the public on the news. I can't remember the exact year without looking it up, but was around 1976 in the summer, because I went to Yakima Wa. to visit relatives.

That's interesting, considering Phobos 2 was launched in 1988.

I got two events confused, was thinking of the viking face. The same thing happened in the news with the Phobos mission when Marina Popovich's image was published with her comments.

Thanks for jogging my memory error.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

NVM posted in error
edit on 15-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Interesting - what happened in 1636 BC?
Are you saying that something major is happening in 2012?

Where do you get the info that there is a 3657 year cycle?
Maybe make a thread of your ideas?

thanks

EDIT - sentemce above should be
"Are you saying that something major is happening in 2021?"
edit on 15-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My point in mentioning heuristics was to lead up to the missing tapes from Parkes

In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join