It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Moon Phobos Thought to be Artificial Satilite Circa 1960 And Again in 1963 (Nasa)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: seasonal

Surely if you're going to build a 3 billion dollar rocket to fly to Mars you'd invest in better cameras

That old nugget yet again they dont wait 5 minutes before launch and say lets stick in a iphone X

Missions are planned years in advance the hardware selected and can't be changed apart from that have you even looked to find out information on the cameras.

The cameras on missions don't use the same sensors you find on a phone or even expensive DSLR.

So lets have a look at sensors.

Here is a graphic showing size of sensors

Now we have phones with 16 mp in a tiny sensor the smallest on the graphic my camera is a 16 mp as well but is a Sony APS-C you can see the difference in size. Larger size pixels mean better performance even more so in low light.

To show what I mean lets compare Canon EOS 100D & Canon Powershot sx210 IS

Top left 100 D set at 100 iso top right 1600 iso, iso is how sensitive to light higher number used for lower light levels
bottom left sx210 at 80 iso bottom right 1600 iso

You can see the difference in image quality.

Many missions had sensors of only 2 mp but they were almost as large as the APS-C camera sensors because of the low light levels they have to work under, they are also designed to cope with the conditions of launch & being in space.

People make to many assumptions based on what they think not what they know.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Or it might be a fake story...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: one4all

When a prestigious organization destroys artifacts that question a narrative, you have to admit its fishy.
Plenty of pics here...

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900’s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900’s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward

Its not fishy its a crime against HUMANITY when organisations like the Smithsonian and the Vatican and the Government and Private rich people find and cover-up suppress or misrepresent our human history on this planet and elsewhere.

What they are all trying to hide is the fact that every 3657 years this planet gets a continental sized wash and rinse....and we are due in 2021.....there are remains of MANY different civilizations here on Earth...all piled atop and below each other thrown asunder.....there is no way to definitively date any of them....we are guessing all the time.

The idea of giants is normal the idea of little people is normal....3 foot humans are not exactly magical...nor are 16 foot humans......it is no big deal diversity is natural.

What is not natural is to lie to us....and it seems the big kahuna that everyone is trying to keep hidden is that genetic manipulation was done many times on Earth and the results are found all over the planet....you see they don't want you to believe we can create new lifeforms or to know that high technology higher than todays has existed many times ....the GOD LIE must be protected at all costs....their version of god is a lie.....and if we can create life via genetic experimentation then their god lie is disenfranchised forever....however the irony is that DNA work is not counter to there being a god.....its simple science.....we cannot create life only lifeforms no other race can create life either...only diverse lifeforms.

I live 1000 feet from an ancient moun burial site....they are hidden all over the city I live in.....the coverup is very old and it is very easy to backtrack and follow...the University and City worked together to cover up and hide these sites by declaring the property to belong to the community by making the areas PARKS....the SAME RUSE they used to cover up MASSIVE ARCHEOLOGICAL SITES just below the surface of the earth and easy to acess for anyone.....by MAKING THE AREAS PARKS owned by the Government or the jurisdiction.....protected from all research and digging and disclosure....but alas today we can now FIND ALL OF THESE SITES because they didn't expect us to be able to trach them down and nail their arses to the wall for doing this.

I carry a shard of flesh which is petrified with me everywhere...just to teach people how we have been lied to ....it looks exactly like a piece of raw meat because it once was....

There are cities and towns that are less than 100 feet below the surface littered all over the panet depending on the geology of the area......once you can understand and read the current geology you can map the last major earth changes and you can easily find these amazing archeological ruins.

I would like to see the people behind the Smithsonian jailed for crimes against humanity as well as the Vatican people and private people who have disenfranchised and hidden our true humanitarian history and who continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

When a prestigious organization destroys artifacts that question a narrative, you have to admit its fishy.
Plenty of pics here...

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900’s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900’s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward

From their own site at world news daily

. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Show us any real evidence of giants I bet you can't.

A cover up is not a cover up if it's easy to back track all you are doing to repeating BS from conspiracy sites.

edit on 10-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Phobos' low density indicates that about one quarter to one third of it consists of hollow voids. This degree of porosity is not unusual in the sort of loosely consolidated asteroids called 'rubble piles'.

The measurements and calculations that seemed to show the little moon spiraling into Mars faster than could be explained by atmospheric drag on a natural body were found to be in error. The moon is not falling toward Mars as fast as was formerly believed. In addition, tidal forces act on it was well as atmospheric friction. Tidal forces were apparently not considered in the old calculations.

Phobos ( and Deimos ) have circular orbits over Mars' equator. This argues against them being captured asteroids. Phobos' mineral composition appears to have traits of both certain asteroids and of Mars itself.

Both of Mars' moons may be the result of an asteroidal collision with the Red Planet. Broken up material from both Mars and asteroid would then have reconsolidated in orbit of Mars, as Phobos and Deimos.

Though on a much smaller scale, his is not unlike the probable scenario for the creation of Earth's Moon, via a planet-sized impactor, with collision debris reconsolidating into the Moon.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

edit on 10-1-2018 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Plenty of pics here...

This is correct. My father is a scientist and has stayed the same. Smithsonian has a motive, and it's not good

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

On many of those spacecraft, those cameras were state of the art, or as close as budget allows.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Occams would have suggested that a "single" bullet killed Kennedy made strange trajectory changes and injured Connally

So what's your issue? You have a couple of choices: One is what Occam's Razor would suggest, that the moons of Mars are, um, plain old moons made out of rock. That is the simplest explanation. Your second choice is that one or both are artificial satellites that were constructed. Which is more likely? If you or anyone would like to speculate that these moons are artificial, that Mars had an advanced ancient civilization, or aliens from space, feel free, but I would submit to you that you have zero proof of any such speculation. We're going to have to go there to find out. And NASA's Mars plans (not those of SpaceX) have that in their itinerary. What that has to do with who killed JFK I have no idea.

Now, about that monolith? I have yet to read and would welcome a serious discourse on that topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Plenty of pics here...

This is correct. My father is a scientist and has stayed the same. Smithsonian has a motive, and it's not good

Did you see this on my post abpove yours

From their own site at world news daily

. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This article, from September 2016, provides a lot of good information on the Phobos monolith:

The monolith appears to be a large boulder, variously described as building-sized or 90m tall. It stands in a desolate, featureless region of Phobos, which probably makes the monolith seem even more impressive.

It is possibly simply a shard formed during an impact event.

Such debris might actually be flung at Phobos from the surface of Mars, as the Red Planet is hit by asteroids from time to time.

It could be a rare chunk of the moon's solid bedrock, poking up through a surface that is otherwise mostly strewn with loose debris.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

In other words...

They are guessing about what the monolith is.

It's probably a rock.

Are there any different angles photographed of this rock ?

It just looks really out of place and a very odd shape.

Almost too perfect for a natural formation.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sounds like home. Lets move in.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I agree with you, it doesn't look natural. I don't understand why NASA didn't land their Curiosity rover closer to that monolith on mars. Are they afraid of what they would of discovered?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I agree with you, it doesn't look natural. I don't understand why NASA didn't land their Curiosity rover closer to that monolith on mars. Are they afraid of what they would of discovered?

I completely understand why they don't land the rovers where the public, who pay for the missions and their pay, would like them too.
They don't want to have to explain. We have that pic of the megalith and they would have to examine it, then explain it. If it doesn't fit the official story line, then there are ramifications to that. Official stories get blown away, and secrets get exposed and interests go from cosev VS liberal to the Sumerian tablets. Ut Oh.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

My post is not satire. You are welcome to laugh all you want though

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I carry a shard of flesh which is petrified with me everywhere...just to teach people how we have been lied to ....it looks exactly like a piece of raw meat because it once was....

Could you post a picture of that? Which expert or lab identified it for you?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

It's at the base a cliff. If aliens put it there, they didn't intend it lasting long. And the resolutions of the camera isn't high enough to make out whether the boulder has straight edges or not. The shadow indicates it's not a perfect rectangle. It's narrow at the bottom and maybe the top, I think. And given it's rather small, we're lucky to see a shadow. The picture is at just the right moment. The rock is about 15-feet wide.

Detailed here:
www.nbcnews.com - Mars 'monolith' isn't the work of Martians...
edit on 1/10/2018 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Do you think the public gets grainy pics because the space agency puts low resolution cameras on board or is the res knocked down for public consumption?

I'm not eriktheawful, but I would like to add that the cameras are not low resolution cameras, at least I don't think 20000 pixels wide images (the most recent camera, HiRISE) are low resolution.

One problem the cameras (and other equipment sent on interplanetary missions) is the time it takes since they decide what equipment must go in the mission and the time the mission takes off. Taking the example of HiRISE, the camera was chosen in 2001, the launch was in 2005, and the first photo was taken on March 2006.

The other problem is that all electronics must be made to resist the higher radiation levels present outside the atmosphere and the Van Allen belts, so the sensors and other electronics cannot be as small as the ones used in consumer or professional cameras, as they would be easily affected by radiation (the smaller the components the more sensitive they are, as a single radiation particle can have a relatively high percentage of the size of a small component and the easier it is for that particle to interfere with the component's working or even destroying it).

Another thing, a camera sent to Mars (or other interplanetary mission) cannot be sent back to the manufacturer in case of malfunction, like we do with our consumer products, so they have to make them with tested and proven technology instead of cutting edge technology, otherwise they risk the mission's success.

A final thought about the Phobos' photos: the missions that took the photos weren't Phobos missions, they were Mars missions used to photograph Phobos, so the resolution was not as good.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Show us any real evidence of giants I bet you can't.

A cover up is not a cover up if it's easy to back track all you are doing to repeating BS from conspiracy sites.

Show me evidence giants are impossible.We can do this for eternity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join