It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catherine Deneuve Says Men Should Be "Free To Hit On" Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Kalixi

let me put it to you this way....
if men should be free to steal a kiss or pin me up against the wall in the workplace without any repercussions...
then I should be free to slap the crap out of him without any repercussions of he tries that crap!!!

Funny you should say that because a slap across the face is how women delt with it in my younger days. I also think trying to steal a kiss is more often just him asking her to dinner. I would also feel safe in saying that people spend a lot of time AT WORK so work place romance is all they have.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

may I suggest that the ugly old man takes some time to figure out what she wants BEFORE he intentially touches her in any way??

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

ya, that was how it was dealt with, but I would like to point out that gentlemen would not try to steal a kiss if they had any doubt that it wouldn't be welcomed.
as far as asking someone out for dinner, ect... unless it's consistent requests being rejected time and again... I don't consider that as harassment.

edit on 9-1-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Apparently she's never been punched in the face by a man...

If a guy grabs a woman's butt and gets slapped for it, then punches her in the face for it, I'm sorry that's not a MAN it's a dirt bag...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Apparently she's never been punched in the face by a man...

So every man punches women in the face do they?

I think you just proved the OP's point.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
no MAN would take part in unwelcomed butt grabbing and no women should be forced to be violent to protect their body from unwelcomed infringements??

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

ya, that was how it was dealt with, but I would like to point out that gentlemen would not try to steal a kiss if they had any doubt that it wouldn't be welcomed.
as far as asking someone out for dinner, ect... unless it's consistent requests being rejected time and again... I don't consider that as harassment.

I agree I didn't mean to imply that they would. That was my bad for wording it wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

no MAN would take part in unwelcomed butt grabbing and no women should be forced to be violent to protect their body from unwelcomed infringements??

Please read my post again and note that I said GUY grabs a woman's butt. Guy meaning male. Yes a Man would not do that,but the same can't be said for the dush bag, I'm gods gift to women guy.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't touch anybody.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

well. from what I've taken from reading this thread, it kind of sounds like since men don't know what women wants, they should be free to try it and find out weather it's wanted or not...
first, I have never worked in a place where the men were so undisciplined that they just had to intrude into their female coworker's private space like what is being suggested, my guess is that very few men are...
and second, I really don't think any employer would put up with such behavior that long because it would make the women quite miserable and well, a bunch of miserable women would quickly turn the whole workplace into a miserable place to work....

and, my final point would be, if it was ever tried on me, the guy would be probably end up laid out on the floor waiting for the ambulance to come and take him away....

sounds safer for men to get to know the girls first before they start laying their hands on them....

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

may I suggest that the ugly old man takes some time to figure out what she wants BEFORE he intentially touches her in any way??

But I take it the "Hot Alpha" wouldn't need to follow that same course in your opinion? I see, it's a secret double-standard you are advocating here.

Again,

(a secret trap)

edit on 1/9/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I would also like add that I asked my wife out 12 times before she said yes. We've been married for 26 years and counting.

link   

I completely agree; my post was chiding the hypocritic way women generally are with this. It wasn't meant as "this is how I feel" post.

In saying that I think women need to be honest. I grew to despise friends who would go out to a pub, let some random guy buy all the drinks with no intention of getting to know him or with the clear decision within their minds that they had nil interest in pursuing anything with him

link   

no, you seem to be saying that if a guy grabs her butt and then punches her after she slaps him, he isn't a man....
but, if you also men that he's not a man for grabbing her butt to begin with, okay.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

well. from what I've taken from reading this thread, it kind of sounds like since men don't know what women wants, they should be free to try it and find out weather it's wanted or not...
first, I have never worked in a place where the men were so undisciplined that they just had to intrude into their female coworker's private space like what is being suggested, my guess is that very few men are...
and second, I really don't think any employer would put up with such behavior that long because it would make the women quite miserable and well, a bunch of miserable women would quickly turn the whole workplace into a miserable place to work....

and, my final point would be, if it was ever tried on me, the guy would be probably end up laid out on the floor waiting for the ambulance to come and take him away....

sounds safer for men to get to know the girls first before they start laying their hands on them....

I guess a simple "I'm not interested" first would be beneath you then? How civilized of you to resort to violence to solve a thing such as this.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How does a suitor understand wheather a kiss would be welcomed or not?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

what's "hot" ?? seems that such a word's meaning might differ from person to person. so, do you really want to take a chance with someone like me, who would just assume lay you out than put up with your crap on weather or not you are "hot" in my book???
someone who might be carrying some mace, or maybe a knife, or heck, even my car keys could do some major damage to you....

what's so difficult with getting to know the women (or men if you are a women) before you get into the physical part?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

seems to me that they would have been the first to violence if they tried to kiss me or pinned me against the wall???
no touching, unless I agree??? have no problems with words, will gladly tell you I am not interested, but no, you don't steal kisses, I am not that little girl sitting in the bar as my mom tended bar anymore force to put up with the drunks stealing kisses...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I can't tell for sure but it sounds like you think I am in favor of such activity. If that is the case then I'd have to say learn how to read. If not then I apologise in advance of your response. If that happens to you by all means send him out on a slab. I'll even help with the body disposal.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

oh, are we talking about suitors here?? because I kind of got the impression by how some are talking they seem to think just being nice to your coworker at work is an open invitation to get mauled or something....
I stand by what I say.... get to know the person first, and take your time doing it...
it might save alot of heartache later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join