It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Wolff just admitted that he didn't interview any WH cabinet officials for his book.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Wolff stated this morning that he will NOT release the audio.
I think it was this morning. I will try to find it.

Heh. $100 says there are no tapes, or if there are they don't say anything remotely close to what Wolff claims they said.
edit on 9-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But the left ate it up like gospel. They got trolled lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
Wolff was brought in by Steve Bannon. Everything in that book is just Steve riffing to Wolff for hours on end about his particular brand of craziness, none of it is based in reality. Bannon is a miserable human being who weaseled his way into the administration, and once Trump realized the guy was a fraud he kicked him to the curb. Bannon's pissed now, so of course it's no surprise that this book comes out now.

This book is nothing but the paranoid delusions of Steve Bannon as told by Michael Wolff.

I'm reading the book.

Wolff is not particularly kind to Bannon in the book... and some of the sources are clearly people close to Ivanka and Jared (or them making comments to Wolff). Although Bannon isn't presented as some sort of cardboard villain, he's clearly not the hero in this book.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

But the left ate it up like gospel. They got trolled lol.

They are easily trolled and triggered....It's really two of several major indicators of TDS syndrome. A lot of people in affluent positions and C level celebrity on up suffer from it. It's quite amazing to see and even more amazing to study. Especially group triggerings and emo out cries.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Heh. $100 says there are no tapes, or if there are they don't say anything remotely close to what Wolff claims they said.

Much of the material in the book (so far) is confirmed by other sources, including tv interviews of various people already aired, radio interviews (including Trump on air), Twitter, and news stories and things that are on the record for the administration (the whole process of booting out Yates, for instance.)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Subsonic
Wolff was brought in by Steve Bannon. Everything in that book is just Steve riffing to Wolff for hours on end about his particular brand of craziness, none of it is based in reality. Bannon is a miserable human being who weaseled his way into the administration, and once Trump realized the guy was a fraud he kicked him to the curb. Bannon's pissed now, so of course it's no surprise that this book comes out now.

This book is nothing but the paranoid delusions of Steve Bannon as told by Michael Wolff.

I'm reading the book.

Wolff is not particularly kind to Bannon in the book... and some of the sources are clearly people close to Ivanka and Jared (or them making comments to Wolff). Although Bannon isn't presented as some sort of cardboard villain, he's clearly not the hero in this book.

WOW you actually put a dollar in that guys pocket??

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So did Wolff claim to have interviewed those people? Mnuchin, Priebus, etc? Note that he says that he didn't interview any cabinet members. Many important people, like Bannon, Ivanka and Kushner for example, where not members of the cabinet, as far as I know.

I mean, are you saying his claims to have quotes from WH officials are wrong? Seems like this is still up in the air. If he refuses to release the tapes then that makes him seem pretty damn suspicious, even though most of the claims I've seen are in line with other reporting.

It does sound like he used some dishonest methods to get his stuff though, like he tricked people into trusting him. I'll give you that much.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is embellishment and there is exaggeration-I believe this book is the latter.

Look at movies like Goodfellas that are based on a true story but glossed over to make it seem more tense or larger than life. I've read the true story to the movie Bridge of spies (which sadly I haven't seen yet) and that is a true story and those stories were embellished.

But then you have exaggerations, like the movie 300. Yes there were only 300 spartans, but they were aided by several thousand greek soldiers against less than 220 thousand-much less than the fables suggest.

Trump might not be the smartest cookie cutter in the cupboard but unless there is evidence this book is just an exaggeration of his previous works, and if no one can back up his claims no publisher would throw the author a bone let alone another book deal.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Every writer that has ever published any interviews, is totally aware of libel/slander laws. We always protect ourselves with recordings. Wolff has tapes, notarized notes and witnesses. He is a professional, not some dufuss posting on a forum.

Plus he was invited into the WH to archive the transition....rock hardplace for the WH

I bought the Book as well....#1 on amazon and can't keep up with the demand!!

money.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 4a6-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.8511104a0962

Infowars.....really?
edit on 9-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

His book will go down in Fire and Fury!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So are we done with this or do we have to wait for the next big anti Trump thing to be made up?

We cant have a lapse in programming now can we?

If there is nothing else they can just mention some more expert opinion about Russia Trump possible collusion. Maybe Trump will tweet something.
edit on 1 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Have you considered the possibility Infowars is lying to you?

This story is reported precisely nowhere else.

Wolff had more than a dozen interactions with officials at the White House, according to Trump’s own press secretary.

Press corps members also spotted Wolff at the White House on multiple occasions.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wolff has a history of not producing the recordings that he claims he has.

Id place his credibility at a level right below the FBI

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What sort of credibility does he even have left? A level below the FBI seems rather too kind...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If he has tapes, let's hear them if not...

Then Trump should sue the sh!t out of him for slander/defamation of character and libel. Tweets don't count....

injury.findlaw.com...
edit on 9-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Good to know. Bannon should never be considered a hero IMHO.

Glad you are reading the book. I do know your political stances on a few things so I personally value your take heavier than most even though I am a liberal republican. I know... I know... a dying breed that will probably be dug up and studied in less than a century.

People have lost their minds over this book and I would wager most haven't even read it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Then Trump should sue the sh!t out of him for slander/defamation of character and libel. Tweets don't count....

injury.findlaw.com...

That has nothing to do with him having a history of not producing the recordings he says he has.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Stop wasting your time with Inforwars.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
all this is doing is giving trump the win in 2020

all the bs thrown at him turns out false...

maybe that is the point tho?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This whole book thing and timing and "fury" seems like a weird partisan propaganda show.

I don't like Trump, at all, but...I won't be reading this book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join