It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the crackling deluge...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well I just had the ultimate moment. Stood over a blazing crackling wood sap heavy pine log fire as the rains came down so hard as to try and put it out. The rain soaked thru my coat before finally sending me up me little ramp as the logs were still on their last leg of defiance on this the tail end of a long trip night for all the ages where my jungle spirit was finally restored after being STOLEN and void from my life for 2 straight years. The most amazing night out there tonight. As good as it could ever get it was tonight.

Everyone needs FIRE in their life again.

The TV hath broken US.

Right before the deluge:

Like one minute later it was a wash out. So lucky I even had the sense to pull the video in my condition LOL. Those sap soaked logs causing all that effect we call "lighter knot" down here in FL. They were already soaked wet on tops but the sap underneath had the black bursts still spewing up between the logs.

edit on 9-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nothing like a fire to stare into !

Except when they do that! lol.

No toasted marshmallows for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Looks like a real channel, woot!

Isn't it humbling how a simple fire can really ground you. Same thing with bare feet in the grass.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

All night I WAS the fire until that last send off. It was jamming had "LD" in Michigan on the phone transcribing my 'karma decimal values' into dubstep beats over the phone in realtime musical broadcasts. I was all bummed as I felt the rain was going to push past my own intense comfort limits, end my party out there where I was good to go many more hours coming otherwise, until I experienced the deluge itself and realized the ultimate blessing.

Anthemed out the jungle all night bebe:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everyone needs fire in their life again.

Preaching to the choir my man! I make fires all the time, especially for no reason other than to just watch things burn. Yea, I am a bit of a pyro junkie I will admit. Im totally coming out there so we can burn #! I think this week can work.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

TODAY sounds good LOL!

The rain over now the fire still blazing like it never happened. Only one beer left though.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I love sitting watching a fire,as i love being out in a thunderstorm.Primal forces,one soothing to watch,one wildly energising.Fire seems magickal to me,like it is a living thing with a conciousness and a collective Oversoul/Spirit.It reminds me of true Source and how we,the offshoot spirits of the one spirit,incarnate all over the omniverse.Just like the many fires big+small that is lit all over the planet each day and night.Well i see that analogy anyway,when i sit by a fire

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Funny you mention that.

I am currently enduring a thunderstorm like no other I have seen.

Causing intermittent black outs, my poor cats are nowhere to be seen but wow !
Hellava lightshow and sound track ...

One of the most intense .

It is now waning ... just rain and distant thunder.

Nature does put on the grandest shows !

Lucky to be alive !! 😎

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

We had that last night here
!! A monster storm,of which we caught the outer edges. I was out in it. WOW!!!!!!! it was Amaaazing. I thought for sure we gonna be without wifi for at least one day,but the storm skipped that area of the tower.Anyway i had a grand time

edit on 9-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

We probably had your storm heading NW ...

The lightening was almost a ' flicker '.

"Ahh! I love the smell of ozone in the evening!"

🙂
edit on 9-1-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
DP.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

join