It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Snowdon, Chelsea and Julian really are America's enemies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Apparently employees are leaving the NSA in droves according to RT this morning. It is being reported that employees are leaving the NSA because of the toxic work environment. I linked to a Times article from few days ago, but RT are suggesting it is largely to do with the employees having to report constantly on each other. Of course, RT are likely to exxagerate and propagandize according to their own tastes, but there must be some issues that are maing work conditions at the agency intolerable to many.

Employees are being forced to spy on each other in an attempt to stop the Snowdon Syndrome of betraying one's country and one's people. All those fools have done is made the NSA have to conduct itself in this manner. I have zero respect for Julian, for Snowdon (especially) and Private Manning. What did they achieve other than force the NSA to clamp down in this manner? They achieved nothing.

America, you have been far too soft. When somebody commits an act of treason and betrayal like this, betraying ther own people and their own nation, the law must deal with them appropriately. Nine tenths of the law should be about prevention. If it does not then you are destroying your own security services and your own SECURITY. The security services are vital. Don't let the globa;lists destroy that, too.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Enemies of government, or enemies of the people?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Enemies of government, or enemies of the people?

BOTH!

Snowdon especially. Julian and Chelsea where just playing liberal games, but Snowdon really stuck the knife in and for what? All it has done is made the job of being a security service employee intolerably difficult.

All we got was grainy little videos of enemies being bombed. Yes, that is what happens in wars folks. Your enemy becomes that much of a burden and a threat you have to blow them up. You need a strong stomach for war.

I laughed at the pathetic attempts made by Snowdon. If he did not like the job he should have left. You don't give your word and signature like that if you can't keep to it. Why did he not go into journalism instead if that is his bag. he has ruined his own life totally and will be in exile all his days. he has also made the job of security service employee that much more difficult and under the thumb.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Julian Assange is NOT a US citizen.

He was not in the USA when he leaked his information.

So:

1) He owes the USA ZERO loyalty.

2) how can he break a law when he was neither in the USA nor a citizen?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

So:

He HANDLED STOLEN GOODS. The intel was STOLEN. Julian knowingly handled stolen intel. What good is Julian doing anybody? He has been a burden to all; to the UK, to Ecuador, to America and for what? It is all a lot of hype. Just another worm who can't be trusted with anything. I would not let any of these men into my house. They would back bite and betray whenever the moment suited them. They are made of jelly: Julian Jelly!

Julian Judas Jelly Wobble, ISIS loves you for all the hard work you have done handling stolen property.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Whether you think he was right or wrong it still doesn't change the fact that he cant commit treason to a nation he owes no loyalty too.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
summation of the OP: "boohoo my jobs harder now. I wish nobody exposed the warcrimes and corruption"

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The people working for the NSA should feel bad about what they do and be miserable and unhappy.

I'm a 17yr veteran and I love America. But I draw the line at working against and spying on Americans.

We're supposed to be better than that.

Despite how I might personally feel about the 3 individuals you mentioned, they did great service to the American people and deserve our appreciation.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

There was a time in my youthful NSA endeavors when I might have agreed with you.

Snowden only confirmed/shown a light on what had before been conspiracy theories... He backed up the claims of NSA collecting data on everyone for basically no other reason than they were technologically capable .. Before the accusations were just rumors which NSA/TPTB always denied..

They got caught with their grubby constitution breaking fingers in the big big cookie jar. Tough Stuff !

With all the corruption Julian has exposed IMO he should get a frigging medal ... One countries enemy spy is another countries hero.

I look back at all the good we thought we were doing back in my day and to be honest we really were serving our country and the citizens therein.. However, the crap NSA and TPTB have been exposed doing IMO they need a good house cleaning.. If you work for a smelly company expect the crap to roll down hill.
edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You're advocating a free rein for government and their security services , illegal activities are illegal whether they are committed by an individual or a State , whistle blowers blow the whistle for a reason not fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Apparently employees are leaving the NSA in droves according to RT this morning. It is being reported that employees are leaving the NSA because of the toxic work environment. I linked to a Times article from few days ago, but RT are suggesting it is largely to do with the employees having to report constantly on each other. Of course, RT are likely to exxagerate and propagandize according to their own tastes, but there must be some issues that are maing work conditions at the agency intolerable to many.

Employees are being forced to spy on each other in an attempt to stop the Snowdon Syndrome of betraying one's country and one's people. All those fools have done is made the NSA have to conduct itself in this manner. I have zero respect for Julian, for Snowdon (especially) and Private Manning. What did they achieve other than force the NSA to clamp down in this manner? They achieved nothing.

America, you have been far too soft. When somebody commits an act of treason and betrayal like this, betraying ther own people and their own nation, the law must deal with them appropriately. Nine tenths of the law should be about prevention. If it does not then you are destroying your own security services and your own SECURITY. The security services are vital. Don't let the globa;lists destroy that, too.

You sir, deserve everything that is coming youre way ..enjoy..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-1-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

So:

He HANDLED STOLEN GOODS. The intel was STOLEN. Julian knowingly handled stolen intel. What good is Julian doing anybody? He has been a burden to all; to the UK, to Ecuador, to America and for what? It is all a lot of hype. Just another worm who can't be trusted with anything. I would not let any of these men into my house. They would back bite and betray whenever the moment suited them. They are made of jelly: Julian Jelly!

Julian Judas Jelly Wobble, ISIS loves you for all the hard work you have done handling stolen property.

There is more evidence youre precious goverment created/support/helps ISIS, than assange helps ISIS... Now go back to being a slave, what are you even doing here? you get paid for this?
edit on 9-1-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Why did you pick the user name revolution? you certainty are not revolutionary.
edit on 9-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Why did you pick the user name revolution? you certainty not revolutionary.

To create a false image of who he is..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What good is Julian doing anybody? He has been a burden to all; to the UK, to Ecuador, to America and for what?

I guess if you don't like seeing truth and corruption exposed then he would be a burden.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For "U"S americans that think like you, everybody, the whole world, that doesn´t dance to your tunes, is an enemy.

Remember:

You're either with us, or against us!

and

"Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

The world will never forget such threats from a rogue state that starts wars based on lies!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You should really try reading up more and educating yourself before making constant threads showing everyone your complete ignorance.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The hell with pretty much everything you just said, the mindset from which your analysis issues, the conclusions you came to, all of it.

Look, the NSA and other agencies on a par with it in America, are not there for the purpose of acting in the best interests of the people. If they were there to perform such a function, not a single employee within the system of agencies which allege to be dedicated to national security, would ever consider compromising the privacy, liberty or freedom of any innocent party, just because there is a chance that doing so MIGHT uncover actionable intelligence.

There may well be people looking to get into that world, who have the right intentions, and I am certain that as we speak, someone with very good intentions is having their right mindedness beaten out of them by the harsh reality of their circumstance as a functional part of the intelligence infrastructure, having realised that they are now "in" and have signed documents and taken oaths which prevent them from legally doing what is right, and insist on a contractual and legal basis, that they not only refrain from being honest with the actual people who are supposed to be protected by the national security infrastructure, but continue to harm those self same people, by permitting the machinations of what is without doubt an evil, insidious, and utterly inappropriate system, to continue unheralded, and worse, to actually involve themselves actively in that effort.

The system that Snowden revealed to the country was and remains unconstitutional, illegal by that measure (the only important measure that can be applied to it), and without any doubt at all, does more harm to the liberty, freedom and the privacy of the citizen, than any number of terrorist bombings have ever, or COULD ever do to the American people. And that is just one strand of the NSA's work, just one of the strings on their bow. If they behave anything like the CIA, there is every probability, one could easily suggest, a certainty, that other elements in the NSA, other teams within the NSA, are also about other, different tasks, which also damage the rights, freedoms, liberty and privacy of the people, for no actual benefit arising from their application... no benefit to the people, that is.

We know that the CIA have been running narco-terrorist operations, South of the US/Mexcio border, for decades upon decades. We know that they have been, and are still running straight up terror networks in the Middle East. These things are NOT being done for the benefit of national security, but instead for the purpose of controlling narratives at home, and assets America has no right to abroad. Snowden revealed that the NSA has been operating clandestine mass surveillance initiatives on American citizens, another thing which has not been done for the benefit of national security (i.e. the security of the nations population), having been the source of precisely NO information, since it was first made operational, which saved a single American citizen from any kind of terrorism what so ever, and has far more utility as a machine for identifying just resistance to a tyrannical government structure, than it ever does to identify proxy agents employed by the US government, to terrorise its citizenry into blind compliance with the next abuse of their rights and freedoms.

Snowden may well be the only actual patriot who worked in the NSA during his entire time there, because no actual patriot, who has read and understood the constitution of the United States of America, would actually comply with, or act as part of that organisation, given the totally unsupportable nature of its operations and behaviour toward the people of that country. He showed, by giving the people information that they had every right to, that he is NOT an enemy of the people, but that he may be an enemy of the state. But if Snowden is an enemy of the state, then this means in turn that the state is in the wrong, because his actions benefit the common man, as does any action which gives the common man or woman in the street, more information about the sins committed against them, by a government.

Understand this Revolution9... The United States government does NOT have any of the following:

A notional or legal right to surveil its entire population, nor to surveil any innocent party, their data, their phone calls, their text messages, or their electronic activity of any other kind.

A right to keep from the public, information which may reveal wrongdoing on the part of government or its appendages, agencies, or contractors thereto, toward the people of the United States, or any other nations people for that matter.

Permission from the people to surveil them, to act in any fashion which reduces their liberty or freedom (whether they know about it or not), or to invade their privacy without absolute probable cause.

These are facts. They are not suppositions on my part, they are absolutes, facts, realities. Snowden prevented an unacceptable continuation of a circumstance, which saw the government and its agencies running operations AGAINST the people of the United States, operations which were totally outside the bounds of what those agencies and that government are permitted to do, either by the constitution itself, or by the very people over whom governance is applied. Permission of the people is necessary, without it no policing or governance is possible at all. The people have to give their consent to be governed in a certain way, have to give their consent to have operations run in their name, and if they do not consent, that governance and those operations are void in their legitimacy.

The people gave no permission for their information to be used in the way that it has been, nor did they ever give permission for their government to operate against their interests in this manner. Snowden showed the people that they were being screwed, and by so doing, proved that he is perhaps the first true American patriot to grace the shores of the United States of America, since the founding fathers themselves were laid to rest in their graves.

I have to question the motivations of ANYONE who objects to either the fact, or the method of his revelations regarding the totally unjustifiable behaviour of the NSA, with regard to their assaults on the people of the United States.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Funny,

I have a great deal of respect for all of them. They did the right thing, in the face of liberty. They told us that our government is spying on us, and the rest of the world. They showed us that even if we are doing nothing wrong we are being surveilled. I think that's quite admirable and remarkable for them to prove, through documentation, that our government doesn't give a flying *&#@ at a rolling doughnut about our rights.

Land of the free?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join