It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Committee Has Received All Docs On Trump Dossier From DOJ, FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Because it says so right there. They were allowed to view.

Stop calling me dumb. I'm keep track and keeping proof.
Hit the friggin ball and stay on topic. Which in case you can't tell is NOT ME!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That source is not credible it never is.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Prove he's real. Ha you can't.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well I never said they didn't. The #ing title say THEY RECIEVED DOCUMENTS.

They did not. It's a lie. They haven't received a single sheet.

Steele is very confident in the contents of the reports so information is information. I think everybody should have access. Guess they'll see what Mueller is looking at and can report back to trump on what he has.

Lap dog.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
thehill.com...

The note adds that one document will be made available to the committee for private viewing due to national security concerns.

It appears only one item required a SCIF.
So other documents would have been available.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Funny I didn't mention anything you talked about there but you still feel the need to insult me and my ability. I didn't mention at all how the operation works so I really don't know what you think you're correcting with your post.

Do you have another source for the OP?
I'm not finding anything other that this thread and the daily caller on a search.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because they said so, on "Scout's Honor" and a pinky promise.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Oh wait what? They required a SCIF?? You don't say...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny I didn't mention anything you talked about there but you still feel the need to insult me and my ability. I didn't mention at all how the operation works so I really don't know what you think you're correcting with your post.

I'm not finding anything other that this thread and the daily caller on a search.

The way I understand it one is not allowed to take anything out of a scif...like notes and such.
As for another source, I am done doing research for people who continually talk out of their butts, do your own research before you post.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Somehow I doubt they actually received all the documents. We had what was it about 18 hearings on Benghazi because they kept finding stuff that the State Department failed to turn over and kept having to examine new evidence? (And somehow that was all Republicans' fault).

I'd bet they discover some things Justice "accidentally" forgot to turn over.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I have a feeling they destroyed anything that will take the biggs down.

I don't think anything will ever come of it. Once these clowns get to Washington the laws no longer apply to them. Example: When Bill lied about having an affair a committee was assigned to investigate. These members all spoke openly about family values, and the importance of having honest people representing us. Only to find out that half of the committee members had girlfriends of their own and had to resign from office to save face. As long as "We the people" just laugh and make jokes about dishonesty in Washington we'll never get anywhere. The truth will remain hidden and political criminals will never be held accountable. (No I don't think having an affair is a jailable crime. I'm saying can we trust a criminal to investigate a criminal?)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

I don't think anything will ever come of it. Once these clowns get to Washington the laws no longer apply to them. Example: When Bill lied about having an affair a committee was assigned to investigate. These members all spoke openly about family values, and the importance of having honest people representing us. Only to find out that half of the committee members had girlfriends of their own and had to resign from office to save face. As long as "We the people" just laugh and make jokes about dishonesty in Washington we'll never get anywhere. The truth will remain hidden and political criminals will never be held accountable. (No I don't think having an affair is a jailable crime. I'm saying can we trust a criminal to investigate a criminal?)

That's a strange example to use when talking about lies and jailable crimes. Politicians can be brought down, there just needs to be a lot more evidence than it takes to take one of us down. That's still crooked as #, but it's not impossible.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The way I understand it one is not allowed to take anything out of a scif...like notes and such.
As for another source, I am done doing research for people who continually talk out of their butts, do your own research before you post.

Generally that's true. Any notes pertaining to classified material would themselves be classified. It's a form of reproduction, and unauthorized reproduction of classified materials is illegal. If authorized, they would have to be protected the same way the classified source document is. Mishandling them through willful disregard or gross negligence of the procedures for handling material at that classification level would be a criminal offense.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

Nunes is a #ing lap dog not a pit pull. He rolls over so trump can rub his belly. He's a rat. And a liar.
What happened to the proof that Obama wire tapped trump tower? All gone.... I doubt he has gotten a single sheet because as I said it was reported he was supposed to go to a SCIF to view. He cannot make copies he cannot take anything with him.
Where's that valid news source?

Seriously?? A lap dog?? Well see who the lap dog is when he latches onto your knight's in shinning armor Comey and Mueller. I can't wait to see you explode from all the crow coming your way to eat...

Bring your appetite Sillyolme....You're gonna need it.

And you asked about proof he was wire tapped?? What exactly do you think Nuenes is getting to?? FISA warrant means surveilled....Not that I expect you to get that threw your thick skull. I mean I would have to first pull your head out of the Dems rear to get to your skull. It's going to take some work...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MikeA

That's a strange example to use when talking about lies and jailable crimes. Politicians can be brought down, there just needs to be a lot more evidence than it takes to take one of us down. That's still crooked as #, but it's not impossible.

I know it's a strange example, but it's one case where we know that those who were investigating the activity were themselves doing the same thing. We've had numerous political figures investgated for crimes committed while in office. How many of them have gone to jail for crimes that would send the rest of us to prison for life?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Unless you are that one Clinton crony who put files in his pants and sneaked them out. Who was that again? I forget.
Berger?
edit on 9-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join