It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G dangerous?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Translucentalitheia

originally posted by: rickymouse

I know there is an effect of all of these signals and that is evident when the signals are removed with some people as their bodies compensate for the signals by altering metabolics and electrical impulses. If the power goes out, people can get weird and impulsive because of the change in electrical frequency for a while if they are acclimated to the frequencies in the environment. This can lead to chaos in the society if the power goes out. By upping signals in the air, we increase this problematic event's chaos.

With that being said, would the opposite effect happen to a person who is not immune or has less exposure to those type of signals like people in the Bush and would act or be weird when exposed to that type of signals?

The trees actually absorb and buffer those signals a bit. People from the city might actually get weirded out by winding up in nature unexpectedly for a while. Those who live in nature would also feel messed up when coming into the city and behave differently than they would normally behave.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I might do a thread on geospatial networking and technology. Advanced A.I. being developed or has been already rolled out through operations "Jade Helm" and "Jade 2". The NSA databases are only collection points that feed a highly advanced A.I.

No, Jade Helm was not a joint SOC training exercise, but a test and roll out of a "quantum god-like" A.I.

RFID, cellphones, 5G service is all tied into a very diabolical plan to turn every human being on earth into a node on a network.

I'll put something together or you can search:

"Jade Helm"
"Jade 2"
"GEOINT"
"Geospatial consortium"
"Geospatial technology.. etc."

Listen here:
www.level9news.com...
www.level9news.com...

edit on E31America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2018 11:36:05 -06001amMondayth11am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

We are nowhere near "God-like" AI at this point it time. We are in fact by current estimates, quite a way off truly intelligent computers.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

Quite correct. And quantum computing is still in its infancy. These same types of predictions were being made in the 80s and 90s during the tech explosion, by 2000 or 2010 etc we would have [insert something that's not even close to having happened yet in 2018].

It's the same type of people who think every threat by North Korea or rocket fired by Palestine is the start of WW3. It's a desperate need for some reason to believe they're special and living in special times. There's probably a clinical term for it I'm unaware of.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Indubitably. I'd love to be around for the birth of true AI but we're nowhere near. At least we may see quantum computing grow within our lifetimes.

Riley.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No psychosis here, just a concerned individual who can comprehend that the infrastructure and ground work is being implemented for more nefarious reasons than just "great connection speed".

I'm not a head in the sand type of person.

Read for yourself. Everything they want to do or have done is there for your perusal.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

No psychosis here, just a concerned individual who can comprehend that the infrastructure and ground work is being implemented for more nefarious reasons than just "great connection speed".

Read for yourself. Everything they want to do or have done is there for your perusal.

Has your microwave killed you yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Never owned one.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Never owned one.

Good on ya. I've owned one 30 years, been dead for 25.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Never owned one.

Good on ya. I've owned one 30 years, been dead for 25.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
Hey guys!

I've been wondering as of late, is there any actual findings / research that shows 5G will actually pose any kind of danger to human life?

I find the subject fascinating but the most info I could find was a study that showed cows acted strange as hell when exposed to 5G. Even that article was hard to correctly source...

I also found a 50/50 forum post from a guy claiming to have tested 5G at a stadium of sorts. He claimed it made him and his team behave strangely.

Thank you in advance!

No , Only If you are Not Concerned about having Children in your Immediate Future......

Riley.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Some here are confusing 5G for the 5 Ghz spectrum used for Wi-Fi.

These are 2 different things.

Wi-Fi lacks the power to kill you. You get more radiation being on a plane or being outside in the sun (Sun burn).

Mhz/Ghz cell signals traveling over the air will not hurt you. Back hauls are MM wave and way above you - Your phone, when it cannot hear these towers, works extra hard to stay connected, thus you feel it turning 110* F. This is the real radiation threat, your little hand held. It's why they state to talk with it 2 inches or so away at least from your face and also encourage hands free head sets.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Beat me to it

The '5g' of the topic is short for '5th generation' while a router with 5G means it has 5 GHz channels which are capable of faster data transfer than the standard 2.4 GHz channels. So 2 different things as your phone is not using 5GHz bands to communicate with the cell tower. Up market phones now do support 5GHz wifi but at a very low power so you need to be very close to the router to use it (like only a room or 2 away at most).

The problem with higher frequency is its penetration gets worse as the frequency increases so you need more power from more bases to cover a given area but the advantage is, as with the router 5G, maximum data transfer speeds are much higher.
edit on 9/1/2018 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets

I also found a 50/50 forum post from a guy claiming to have tested 5G at a stadium of sorts. He claimed it made him and his team behave strangely.

"We would have won the damn match if it wasn't for someone using 5G around us!"

edit on 10/1/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
5g IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD...GET RID OF IT...IT IS NOTHING LIKE 3G OR 4G...STAY AWAY!!!

-5g produces a wide spectrum of frequencies. there are specific wave frequencies [Hz] that our organs [brain, heart, lungs, kidneys] can not survive. Each organ gets destroyed by a different specific [Hz] ...5g PRODUCES ALL OF THESE [Hz], so it destroys every major organ in the body!!! Also messes up the immune system, alters ceullular function, and numerous other crucial bodily functions.

-BE AWARE: studies that tell you 5g is "safe" are not being transparent. Those studies saying 5g is "safe" are using
"NON-PULSATING" waves [they do not resonate].

-5g IS "PULSATING" [the waves resonate]. the pulsating/resonance is where the damage is done.

INFORMATION:
-Here is a 1hour podcast with Susan Clark, former Harvard Medical School Research Assistant specialized in "radio-frequency radiation bio-effects".
www.youtube.com...

-5G Health Detail Information page, please read:
www.electricsense.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) is the medical term for a set of health symptoms whose cause is electrically based. It is also called Electrical Sensitivity (ES), EMF injured, Microwave or Radiation Sickness, and other names.

Since it affects only a minority, who cares,right? They ain't gonna dismantledismantle their precious man made matrix for the incompatible.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

there is this.
have not yet read it.
themillenniumreport.com... ch-great-danger-with-5g-and-other-emf-assaults/

edit on 6-1-2019 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

FYI: 5G antenna installers wear anti-radiation suits.

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No he's just painting the towers ............
edit on 5/14/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: carewemust
No he's just painting the towers ............

I assume you're not just kidding?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join