It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it's Trump VSG vs Oprah in 2020?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Nyiah

What America needed was a Very Stable Genius, and they got it.

Cults gonna cult

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: bgerbger

A New Trend of Secret Meetings Aside From Bilderberg

The last time such people of this caliber met in secret, an article arose by Servando Gonzalez titeled Billionaires For Eugenics exposing the diabolic cabal of groupies including people to the likes of Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey as traitors against humanity.

fakenewswatch.com...

Yeah, I said a credible site, not a right-wing conspiracy garbage website.

Reading comprehension is not your forte.

edit on 10-1-2018 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I see you use the biased Google branded website that calls all conservative site Fake news. Good one. Almsost fell for it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Almsost

Yes, almsost

It's amusing that even though the CFR will happily show who is a member you have to go to a website in the Alex Jones connected circle-jerk to regurgitate some sh*t.

You are either not very intelligent, or a liar.

You've already been caught out in a number of lies, but that does not negate the latter claim.
edit on 10-1-2018 by bgerbger because: Shills and disinfo and circlejerks oh my

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Wouldn't it be utterly hilarious to watch all the Trumpkins heads explode if Oprah won 2020!

It would certainly warm the cockles of my heart to watch them get a piece of what they've been dishing out to everyone else since Trump got elected.

This is why we're doomed.

People like you(on both sides of the idiocracy) think this is all a game.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does the Musician known as "Seal" have a point?

In a fiery Instagram post today, Seal republished a pair of photos of Winfrey with disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, including one in which she appears to be kissing the producer’s cheek. Overlayed on the photos, in all-caps, is the text: “When you have been part of the problem for decades, but suddenly they all think you are the solution.”

Seal added a sarcastic comment to the right of the photographs that suggested Winfrey knew Weinstein was mistreating women.

“Oh I forgot, that's right.....you'd heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad,” Seal wrote.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TracyB

Wouldn't it be utterly hilarious to watch all the Trumpkins heads explode if Oprah won 2020!

It would certainly warm the cockles of my heart to watch them get a piece of what they've been dishing out to everyone else since Trump got elected.

What, really? If Trump can run for POTUS why can't Oprah?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I never said she couldn't.

It's a game to you too.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I never said she couldn't.

It's a game to you too.

Well considering Trump is president how can one not think it's a joke, seriously the Barr cannot be set any lower.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

What next- Martha Stewart as VP?

Martha Stewart wouldn’t be Oprah’s VP. I’m Pretty sure Dr. Phil would take the role.

With that quack Dr. Oz as Surgeon General. I can see it now. Anything that doesn't have a so-called super food will have a surgeon generals warning just like a pack of cigarettes does.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
As said above will be one of his children, also shows that President Trump was dishonest with him saying he became President of the United States on his 1st try.

I think those first "attempts" were not legit runs. If I'm not mistaken they were financially motivated, and he had no desire to go anywhere with it at that time. In terms of keeping it real with his children who probably knew the context I'm think he used, I think he may have told them he won on his first try with the upmost sincerity. IMO

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They need to do their final debates in a wrestling ring filled with waist-high cardboard skyscrapers... and plenty of over the top GWAR-STYLE prosthetic monster costume getups... and just THROW DOWN for the SLAM OF TEH CENNNNTURRREE3!!!D

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Please Dems run NOprah! Trump will slam dunk her like a Pepe meme.
edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join